Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
Results 406 to 418 of 418

Thread: How to sell your vehicle privately. A step-by-step guide.

  1. #406

    Default

    Oh boy. Ok thank you. Luckily it first needs a lot of work before it will be aloud on the road. She has been standing since 2006. And luckily hubby is a genie with engine and got it running.
    But thank you so much

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using MyBroadband mobile app

  2. #407

    Default

    We actualy got it from a friend who was about to take it to a scrap yard

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using MyBroadband mobile app

  3. #408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat044 View Post
    We actualy got it from a friend who was about to take it to a scrap yard

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using MyBroadband mobile app
    The friend wasn't the owner of the vehicle, ask him for the papers??

  4. #409

    Default

    She did give the licence and papers

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using MyBroadband mobile app

  5. #410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat044 View Post
    She did give the licence and papers

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using MyBroadband mobile app
    Why do you want to get hold of the original owner then?

  6. #411

    Default

    For change of ownership. Need his signature on one page

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using MyBroadband mobile app

  7. #412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat044 View Post
    For change of ownership. Need his signature on one page

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using MyBroadband mobile app
    You aren't in contact with your "friend" any longer?

  8. #413

    Default

    No we still talk everyday. She has tried to get the contract info but she has had no success so far

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using MyBroadband mobile app

  9. #414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat044 View Post
    No we still talk everyday. She has tried to get the contract info but she has had no success so far

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using MyBroadband mobile app
    So they never put the vehicle into their name and now you want to find the person they bought the vehicle from?

  10. #415

    Default

    Yes. Something like that

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using MyBroadband mobile app

  11. #416
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mistbelt, KZN
    Posts
    6,704

    Default

    I think it's the registered owner you're looking for, who may not be the original owner.

  12. #417

    Default

    Can I use the black and white downloaded forms or must it be the original yellow and blue

  13. #418

    Default

    Dowloaded forms are allowed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •