Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mac's dodgy millions

And that guy with Tombstone Chips as teeth, I think his name is Jackson, will be there telling the media what to do.

Ass Wipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the same "comrade" who accused Bulelani of being an Apartheid spy? bwahahah what a waste of oxygen
    #FREEISRAEL

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marine1 View Post
    This is the same "comrade" who accused Bulelani of being an Apartheid spy? bwahahah what a waste of oxygen
    Indeed... he is the same comrade who "happened" to be privy to National Intelligence Agency information that Mo Shaik illegally possessed and Shaik was warned by the judge at the spy commission inquiry to return the classified info DVDs to the head of the agency ASAP as it was an offense to have unauthorised access to it. Hush Hush Maharaj had noooo problem then with the legality of unauthorised access to protected information, he even used this info in his evidence and was again cautioned by the Judge against this.

He did not call for the arrest of Mo Shaik then... possession and disclosure of classified information without authorisation... but he whines for it now.

Mo Shaik was shortly thereafter promoted to head of the NIA by Zuma amidst MUCH criticism.

Pfffffffffft.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobits View Post
    Indeed... he is the same comrade who "happened" to be privy to National Intelligence Agency information that Mo Shaik illegally possessed and Shaik was warned by the judge at the spy commission inquiry to return the classified info DVDs to the head of the agency ASAP as it was an offense to have unauthorised access to it. Hush Hush Maharaj had noooo problem then with the legality of unauthorised access to protected information, he even used this info in his evidence and was again cautioned by the Judge against this.

He did not call for the arrest of Mo Shaik then... possession and disclosure of classified information without authorisation... but he whines for it now.

Mo Shaik was shortly thereafter promoted to head of the NIA by Zuma amidst MUCH criticism.

Pfffffffffft.
    Yip well said, I forgot about that. Time to maybe send this to John Robbie or Kieno Kammies
    #FREEISRAEL

People used to have such respect for this man.

Just goes to show, each and every one of them gave in to the lure of easy money. No moral backbone to be found anywhere amongst these comrades !

Quote Originally Posted by blunomore View Post
    People used to have such respect for this man.

Just goes to show, each and every one of them gave in to the lure of easy money. No moral backbone to be found anywhere amongst these comrades !
    Amazing that. They ALL succumbed. More likely you were duped.

Many people did not have respect for this man or any of his ANC comrades. How do you explain that? A fluke, a lucky guess, a coincidence they turned out to be right
    Last edited by Alan; 22-11-2011 at 12:32 PM.

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marine1 View Post
    Yip well said, I forgot about that. Time to maybe send this to John Robbie or Kieno Kammies
    Also... Hush Hush Maharaj had noooo problem feeding this information to journalist Ranjeni Munusamy and then Vusi Mona. Nooooo, it is OK then... but not now with Nick Dawes.

Vusi Mona was disgraced (cried on the witness stand) at the commission of inquiry & resigned as a result of it. He is also now in the Presidency... appointed by JZ, in communications.

EDIT: If I remember correctly, the "spy" information was fed to then Sunday Times journalist Munusamy by Hush Hush & Shaik... but the newspaper editor refused to publish it because it lacked any credibility and relied on classified speculation... so Munusamy hopped along to City Press editor, Mona, who splashed it over the front page of the paper. I remember Munusamy sitting almost draped over Shaik and Hush Hush during the hearings. Tut tut tut.

Hush Hush had noooooo moral indignation then about this.

I also recall Munusamy handling the press on Shabir Shaik's behalf during his Durban trial, and trumpeting the "friend's of Zuma" cause a little later as well.

Well connected tumours !
    Last edited by kilobits; 22-11-2011 at 12:51 PM.

McDonalds launching new burger: The Big Mac Maharaj. Comes with a free Shaik. For only 1.2 million francs, It's a steal!

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker42 View Post
    McDonalds launching new burger: The Big Mac Maharaj. Comes with a free Shaik. For only 1.2 million francs, It's a steal!
    "What??? Nooooooooo.... STOP!!!!"

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

^^
    A Maharaj Hide-Five

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

It's a hard-knock life for government folks these days with pesky journalists asking difficult questions about bribes.

No wonder we need a Protection of Information Bill.

But it's going to be a good while till the darn thing is signed into law, which means that the average Joe, or Mac, as it were, needs to resort to other methods when it comes to hiding information.

Here is a simple guide to handling the media, Big Mac-style.
    Heheheh... look at the flowchart...

http://mg.co.za/article/2011-11-22-e...s-with-big-mac

Tooo big to post here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kilobits View Post
    Heheheh... look at the flowchart...

http://mg.co.za/article/2011-11-22-e...s-with-big-mac

Tooo big to post here.
    Haha! Good one M&G

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyD View Post
    "What??? Nooooooooo.... STOP!!!!"

When it comes to the vote, the eyes have it.
    You only get one chance to piss off a client. After that they are an ex client ...

Blog Entries

http://www.timeslive.co.za/politics/...er-mac-maharaj

The Sunday Times reported at the weekend that Maharaj and his wife, Zarina, received millions of rands in kickbacks related to the arms deal.

"I went though the process by the set of rules in our law books and I abide by those rules and those rules linked [section] 28 and [section] 41. Section 41 was to assure that the person appears under section 28 . If you ask the question: will I change the rules for myself [to make the information public] you are asking me to be a sacrificial lamb deliberately. I am not a suicide bomber and I have never been a suicide bomber. I think it is unfair," he said.
    Unfair? Or are you afraid of the truth Mac? For a Freedom Fighter, you're coming across as a bloody spineless *****cat!

Can someone post the comments from some opposition parties please?

I do not have a radio on and don't watch enough tv and I only read the News section of the forum when there's money as a a prize involved but the opposition parties should be doing something about all this corruption going on. Why should we be the ones voicing our opinions when there are people in higher places that must take the fight to the ruling party?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast