You should join our great online community now - you can win great prizes
Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyBroadband newsletter


+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 269

Thread: The Lego Thread

  1. #211
    Super Grandmaster AlphaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    3rd planet from Sol
    Posts
    5,078

    Default

    In a way we are bad
    We like a bunch of vultures....
    Hanging on a mans misfortune,
    but honestly I hope he came right and don't need to sell them anymore.

    Actually I am lying... I have no money till payday.

  2. #212
    The Humble Scot! McT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jo'burg
    Posts
    31,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaJohn View Post
    In a way we are bad
    We like a bunch of vultures....
    Hanging on a mans misfortune,
    but honestly I hope he came right and don't need to sell them anymore.

    Actually I am lying... I have no money till payday.
    Meany! Your spoiler gives up the truth on your motives.

    Like you say (and I know I mean it), I sincerely hope that the esteemed lad finds a way to avoid selling. I know that if it were me, my attachment to my Lego would kill me if I had to give it up. One day, perhaps, someone else will benefit by me passing it on.
    Crime tip-offs anonymously | Crimeline | Text 32211
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke

  3. #213

    Default

    I found my Mindstorm lego, completely forgot about that Guess what I am doing this coming weekend

  4. #214
    The Humble Scot! McT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jo'burg
    Posts
    31,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertiti View Post
    I found my Mindstorm lego, completely forgot about that Guess what I am doing this coming weekend
    My 8 year old would do his nut to help you out. We were looking at a set for him yesterday. But decided we'd wait another year or 2 before we splurge on this. Enjoy
    Crime tip-offs anonymously | Crimeline | Text 32211
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke

  5. #215
    Super Grandmaster AlphaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    3rd planet from Sol
    Posts
    5,078

    Default

    What an interesting build, not as big as I imagined but was still worth it. Like the way how some things came together at the end.

    Name:  IMG_20170619_201552.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  75.0 KB
    Photo with Vader and friends for comparison.

  6. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McT View Post
    My 8 year old would do his nut to help you out. We were looking at a set for him yesterday. But decided we'd wait another year or 2 before we splurge on this. Enjoy

    I saw a set on gumtree for 3k, that's a good price in my view


    https://www.gumtree.co.za/a-other-to...80910155874509
    Last edited by saturnz; 19-06-2017 at 10:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerisgood View Post
    Godammit if I meet you I'll eat your eyes out for dinner.

  7. #217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaJohn View Post
    What an interesting build, not as big as I imagined but was still worth it. Like the way how some things came together at the end.

    Name:  IMG_20170619_201552.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  75.0 KB
    Photo with Vader and friends for comparison.

    that looks big to me, thankz for the pic
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerisgood View Post
    Godammit if I meet you I'll eat your eyes out for dinner.

  8. #218
    The Humble Scot! McT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jo'burg
    Posts
    31,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saturnz View Post
    I saw a set on gumtree for 3k, that's a good price in my view


    https://www.gumtree.co.za/a-other-to...80910155874509
    Can't remember the price we # on shelf, but this feels like it is a fair amount less. Thank you.
    Crime tip-offs anonymously | Crimeline | Text 32211
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke

  9. #219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McT View Post
    Can't remember the price we # on shelf, but this feels like it is a fair amount less. Thank you.
    its normally over 5k

    http://www.creativeplay.co.za/LEGO-s...p?itemid=31313
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerisgood View Post
    Godammit if I meet you I'll eat your eyes out for dinner.

  10. #220
    Super Grandmaster AlphaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    3rd planet from Sol
    Posts
    5,078

    Default

    Talking about mindstorms, Still planing on replacing my old NxT 2.0 this:

    http://www.gearbest.com/block-toys/pp_571922.html

  11. #221

    Default

    that's a cool robot, reminds one of the ED209, the video review was also good
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerisgood View Post
    Godammit if I meet you I'll eat your eyes out for dinner.

  12. #222

    Default

    The Lego Sets that I want to sell...

    Name:  IMG_1279_small.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  270.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_1280_small.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  90.2 KB
    Librarian - The original search engine

  13. #223
    Super Grandmaster AlphaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    3rd planet from Sol
    Posts
    5,078

    Default

    2 Questions.

    How many Mini figs in collection & what price you looking for the collection.

  14. #224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaJohn View Post
    2 Questions.

    How many Mini figs in collection & what price you looking for the collection.
    Well, to the 1st question... zero. Every single one was stolen. And I had a lot of extra mini figs as well from those packet collections.
    So only the ships remain. As for what the collection is worth, I have no idea.
    Librarian - The original search engine

  15. #225
    Making Sugar Sugarman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    KZN Dolphin Coast
    Posts
    16,001

    Default

    /subs

    Need more lego. But little sugar will take over
    "The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."― Terry Pratchett

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lego Thread
    By fish_man in forum Health, Wealth, Leisure and Relationships
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 17-04-2015, 12:57 PM
  2. Lego: What Set Would You Buy?
    By RazedInBlack in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 29-01-2015, 05:53 PM
  3. Lego - then and now
    By rpedrica in forum Do you remember?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-09-2012, 01:18 PM
  4. LEGO!
    By FarligOpptreden in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 26-06-2012, 12:05 PM
  5. Bad-Ass Lego's
    By TheGiven in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 07:05 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •