Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Everything you need to know about E-Tolls. The important information...

Should I pay the bill or not.. This is the question on everyone's mind.. I'm scared it's going to run into thousands and that they are going to take my possessions to pay the bill?

I wouldn't be too concerned about that...... do they have the balls to do that to many thousands of tax paying citizens?

My e-toll account now stands at just under R9000 - my GF's account stands at just over R17000 - we're not paying **** them!

Quote Originally Posted by Bundu View Post
    I wouldn't be too concerned about that...... do they have the balls to do that to many thousands of tax paying citizens?

My e-toll account now stands at just under R9000 - my GF's account stands at just over R17000 - we're not paying **** them!
    This **** is just wrong

Mktben I'm with you on that one. I'm one of the people that rather registered and pay than go through the stress of wondering they will eventually come and collect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimen View Post
    Mktben I'm with you on that one. I'm one of the people that rather registered and pay than go through the stress of wondering they will eventually come and collect.
    Collaborator.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimen View Post
    So you're one of the wonderful people helping to keep this greedy and corrupt ship afloat. Thanks.

My GF makes four trips on the N1 every week...her bill stands at over R5k! How can anybody think this is fair?
    If only everybody stood together from the beginning instead of being blind sheep...

Just so you know, they are indeed using outdated/flawed E-NATIS information.
    I do not own a vehicle anymore. I sold the thing in April 2013.

I received e-toll invoices all of a sudden, last month, for that vehicle.
    Desperation? Billing cock-ups? Who knows.

Either way, they will not get a cent out of me, this government can go screw itself sideways. I am tired of them lining their pockets and drinking Johnnie Walker at my expense.

And then we have these older well-to-do ladies whingeing in the queue at the Wimpy on a Sunday, about how much e-toll they had to pay. The traitors are easy to spot, those that just roll over when the government says boo or baa, they all hide in their expensive Country Estates, away from the dangerous peasants, and just pay and pay but moan and whinge around a braai about how SARS is riding roughshod over them.

Quote Originally Posted by Koosi View Post
    Just so you know, they are indeed using outdated/flawed E-NATIS information.
    I do not own a vehicle anymore. I sold the thing in April 2013.

I received e-toll invoices all of a sudden, last month, for that vehicle.
    Desperation? Billing cock-ups? Who knows.
    And if you want to lodge a complaint about that, then it is a major procedure requiring affidavits, etc.

Best to just leave it, in a case like yours it could be quite embarrassing for them if they try to push it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jola View Post
    And if you want to lodge a complaint about that, then it is a major procedure requiring affidavits, etc.

Best to just leave it, in a case like yours it could be quite embarrassing for them if they try to push it.
    I am not doing a thing about it. I have filed those documents. I want them to try and take me to court, so then I can show the world what a bunch of inept baboons they are.

When the e-troll site was still vulnerable I checked the balance on that car, and that car drives to Bryanston and back every single day the new owner works somewhere off William Nicol. I am at home every day running my company, yet they claim I was on the road on that night the photos were taken... ROFL, actually at the times and dates given I was not even in the country!!!!

I was in Harare on those days, sitting with my ass in the hotel on Jason Moyo Avenue eating my dinner when "my supposed car" went through those two gantries on the N1 North... Checked my passport now, I departed SA before the dates, and came back after the dates...
    Last edited by Sonic2k; 10-09-2014 at 09:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123