Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New MyBroadband newsletter

Default Wake up !!!

Quote Originally Posted by rpm View Post
    Hi there

We recently asked you for feedback on how to improve our newsletters, and you supported a single daily newsletter for all our websites and subscribers. This new newsletter will contain the latest daily news from MyBroadband, BusinessTech and MyGaming, as well as forum announcements like competitions or surveys.

Other advantages include a single subscribe and unsubscribe system, and a mobile friendly newsletter design.

To subscribe (or check if you are already subscribed) to the new MyBroadband daily newsletter, click here: MyBroadband newsletter subscription

We will launch a competition with some cool prizes to promote the newsletter soon, so to ensure you are subscribed may be a good idea
    Maybe you shouls wake the **** up before anything else !!! Your server have been compromised for a couple of weeks now trying to install malware on your clients pc 's . Hellooo anybody home ? Seems no intelligent life present !

Quote Originally Posted by Conman007 View Post
    Maybe you shouls wake the **** up before anything else !!! Your server have been compromised for a couple of weeks now trying to install malware on your clients pc 's . Hellooo anybody home ? Seems no intelligent life present !
    I guess you never win prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Conman007 View Post
    1 post wonder.

Just to clarify: We looked that the mail queue for any suspicious emails sending form the server. There were none. We also looked at the mail logs and saw no immediate evidence of spam malicious activity on the server.

@rpm I wouldn't worry too much - as biometrics said, 1 post wonder. There are too many hypercritical techie okes on this forum for something like that to fly by. Trying to blame myBB for something wrong on his side...

Just to clarify: We looked that the mail queue for any suspicious emails sending form the server. There were none. We also looked at the mail logs and saw no immediate evidence of spam malicious activity on the server.
    I'm no expert, but how about checking for malware seeded into your web server?

Quote Originally Posted by K T View Post
    I'm no expert, but how about checking for malware seeded into your web server?
    Done on a daily basis

The new news letter looks awesome and all, but there is one little problem... We are getting adverts via the news letter as well? On today's news letter, I noticed the following:

DIY Guide for Satellite Installations: Finally an easy to understand guide describing every possible DStv, XtraView and HDMI distribution installation for less than a call-out fee. An absolute must have for the DIY enthusiast.
    The Hyperlink pointed tot he following website: http://newsletters.mybroadband.co.za...duct_id--E-250

My question now is, why add the advert?

Done on a daily basis
    Thx rpm, I'll sleep a little better tonight

How do i stop the mobile site from asking me to add a shortcut constantly?
    Last edited by cr33po; 13-09-2017 at 05:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12