Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Easiest method of CellC Sim Swop?

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    It seems the sim card might be faulty. I bought a sim card, (didn't RICA it).

I tried twice to do a sim swap but unfortunately I can't answer all the questions right because I don't now how much airtime I bought the last time and when, I don't now how much data I have on my phone when the sim get faulty. The last 3 numbers that I have phone, well Cell C said only 2 is right. I normally use whatsapp so really I don't now all 3 numbers that I phoned the last time : - (

I am more than a week now without a sim and I really don't have time to get to Cell C during the week.

Can you please help!!!
    Hi [email protected]

Please be advised that we cannot process a sim swap if you have failed the security check. The store can assist if you have an affidavit. This is for security reasons.

^SM

Default Sim swap horror

Hey...I have been trying to do a sim swap for the past weekend now after my phone was stolen....

I don't know the last 3 numbers I called so that's why I failed....is there any alternative question I can answer besides that and if not how can I get my number back....This has really abeen pain...

I went to the cell c store in Randfontein and they asked me for the last 5 number I dialed...I can answer every other question but that one...

Please tell me what I can do to get my number back that won't add to my stress right now...
    Can I get my number back?

Quote Originally Posted by Ley View Post
    Hey...I have been trying to do a sim swap for the past weekend now after my phone was stolen....

I don't know the last 3 numbers I called so that's why I failed....is there any alternative question I can answer besides that and if not how can I get my number back....This has really abeen pain...

I went to the cell c store in Randfontein and they asked me for the last 5 number I dialed...I can answer every other question but that one...

Please tell me what I can do to get my number back that won't add to my stress right now...

If the person who stole your phone also made phone calls, then how you would know the last 3 or 5 numbers called from your SIM?
    See if they would be willing to accept frequently called numbers.
    Did you report the stolen phone and SIM to the police?
    3G South Africa for LoRa Gateways & Modules

Order your FREE Advinne SIM Card for UNLIMITED FREE on-net cellphone calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ley View Post

Hi Ley

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

Kindly PM your Cell C number, contact number + RICA serial number.

We would like to assist.

^BM

Hi there please can you maybe help me im loosing it with the contact centre... The gold part of my sim card is not reading in my phone please help me do a sim swap.

My cell c SIM card just stopped working for some reason so I went and bought a new cell c SIM card but did not reca as I would like to do a sim swop how do I do that without any hassles?

I have got the same issue???

Hi Jasondj99

Please PM us the RICA serial number of the new SIM card + your Cell C number and contact details.

Our team will gladly help with a SIM swap.

^NS

cell c store cresta charged me R10 for sim swapping.... I don't understand why!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12