Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Ehrenreich: 'Its time for an Eye for an Eye against Zionist aggression'

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cray View Post
    Was he ever relevant?
    Well there was a time when he used to be in the news.
    "What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." ~ Christopher Hitchens

My idea of "Help from above" is a sniper on a roof.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cray View Post
    Was he ever relevant?
    No. Now he is just malevolent, which is the state attained when a Malema wannabee to tries to be relevant.
    You only get one chance to piss off a client. After that they are an ex client ...

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So he is giving Israel the green light to bomb the Shyte out of Palestine when they break the peace again?

He does know that Israel will give palistine an ass whipping they will never forget. Or does he think an eye for an eye just goes one way?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SAPA PR -- SAJBD IN THE PROCESS OF INSTITUTING BOTH CRIMINAL AND CIVIL CHARGES AGAINST TONY EHRENREICH

Issued by: SAJBD
    Attention: News Editors
    For immediate release:

The South African Jewish Board of Deputies (SAJBD) is in the process of instituting both criminal and civil charges against Tony Ehrenreich, Provincial Secretary of COSATU (Western Cape branch), for hate speech and incitement to violence against the elected, representative leadership of the SA Jewish community. This will include laying charges of incitement with the police and lodging a formal complaint with the SA Human Rights Commission.

On 13 August, Ehrenreich published a statement on his Facebook accusing the SAJBD of being "complicit in the murder of the people in Gaza" and calling on the greater South African population to target it for revenge attacks whenever a woman or child in Gaza was killed.

In his post, Ehrenreich wrote:

"The time has come to say very clearly that if a woman or child is killed in Gaza, then the Jewish board of deputies, who are complicit, will feel the wrath of the People of SA with the age old biblical teaching of an eye for an eye. The time has come for the conflict to be waged everywhere the Zionist supporters fund and condone the war killing machine of Israel."

SAJBD Chairman Mary Kluk said that the post was a flagrant violation of South African law prohibiting hate speech and incitement to cause harm"

"Ehrenreich's inflammatory post incites violence and hatred against the representative body for South African Jewry. What makes it even worse is the fact that he holds a leadership position within COSATU, South Africa's largest trade union organisation. It also comes at a time of heightened tension over the Israel-Gaza conflict, thereby enflaming an already volatile situation" she said.

The latest post by Mr Ehrenreich comes in the wake of a recent statement issued by him in which the SAJBD was warned to cease its 'Zionist propaganda' in Cape Town by 7 August or face a COSATU-led campaign of strikes and boycotts against its members, supporting companies and organisations. Kluk observed that this too posed an overt challenge to South Africa's democratic culture.

"It is unprecedented in a democracy for a political lobby to threaten violent reprisals against the SAJBD, or against any individual or group for that matter"

Source : Ends /avb
    Date : 14 Aug 2014 15:07

Super Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.facebook.com/tony.ehrenreich

Tony to file counter claims against the Jewish Board of Deputies who have charged him for hate speech

Tony Ehrenreich stands by Face Book Comments on the Jewish Board of Deputies

At the outset let me state it clearly that i am not anti semitic and am not calling for violence against jews. My focus is against the Jewish Board of Deputies specifically, for condoning the violence against Palestinians. The Jewish Board of Deputies are now trying to hide behind the jewish Community , many of whom do not support what they JBoD are promoting in Palestine.

The statement on my Face book page is in my private capacity and i stand by it . The killings in Gaza by the Isreali army has never be condemned by the Jewish Board of Deputies . They have in the face of overwhelming rejection of South Africans of the genocide in Palestine, arranged events to support the right to kill Palestinians.
    The Jewish Board of Deputies fund and condone the actions of the Isreali state. They support the sending of young South Africans to go and kill unarmed Palestinians in Gaza . The Jewish Board of Deputies acts with Impunity in SA , as they try and spread their propaganda.

The reference to an eye for an eye, is to ensure that we take actions that are commensurate with the atrocities. The polite statements that have been made in South Africa thus far, has not seen an end to the murders in Gaza. This however is not a call to violence , it is a call for more decisive actions in SA,that would force the Jewish Board of Deputies to promote justice; THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME OF THE OPTIONS;

Charging the Jewish Board of Deputies with being complicit in War crimes , by the SA Government
    Arresting those who have gone to fight in the Isreali attacks against Palestine
    Investigating the funding sources from SA to the Isreali war machine.
    Instituting immediate state wide boycotts and supported by EX President Mbeki.
    When the Isreali deny Palestinian rights to protest marches to deny the JBoD the right to protest in SA

These steps and the language are designed to get more decisive action from SA community and to get the Isreali army and their supporters in SA to stop the killing of woman and children . This outrage that i feel is because the children there are no different from our children here and we must do more to bring an end to the murders and maiming . IF my statements make some uncomfortable, then so be it , its infinitely less discomforting that having your family wiped out.
    The Jewish Board of Deputies have now elected to lay charges against me for hate speech , which is their right in South Africa, rights they do not afford Palestinians in Gaza. I am in turn laying charges against them for supporting crimes against humanity in Gaza , and for being complicit through their actions or inactions , in the killing of woman and children in Gaza . the Further charges relate to them sending money and young men to feed the Isreali war machine , that is responsible fro the massacre of the Palestinians.

Let this be a public trial on the value system of SA on what we should be doing in relation to advancing our principles . But let it be painfully clear that we will not be intimidated into silence , so that the killing can continue in Gaza. The Jewish Board of Deputies must be held to account for their complicity in this genocide in Gaza .
    Tony Baloney - we all know what an eye for an eye means.
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by lafrica View Post
    they (criminals ) are just trying to make a living .

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder how he plans on phrasing his counterclaim....
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWizard View Post
    I must be retarded then

Master
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good on him for speaking his mind

Resident Postwhore Mephisto_Helix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pension View Post
    Good on him for speaking his mind
    nothing like a bit of hate speech to get the idiotic going huh
    + --------------------- +
    - Opinion Censored -
    + --------------------- +

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  backpedaling34.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  20.1 KB

Ulysses Everett McGill OrbitalDawn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One wonders if the court process would teach him how to spell Israel.
    "Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese."

Grand Master of the Friendzone Chris_the_Brit's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...-an-Eye-Author

Reached by Breitbart News, Ehrenreich said that he wanted to "imprison" local Jewish leaders "and charge them with war crimes."
    Communism never sleeps, never changes its objectives, nor must we. Our first duty to freedom is to defend our own. ~ Maggie Thatcher

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by LazyLion; 14-08-2014 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Personal Insult Deleted

Ulysses Everett McGill OrbitalDawn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems we've found people stupider than Ehrenreich - the commenters. Par for the course for Breitbart, though.
    "Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese."

Grand Master of the Friendzone Chris_the_Brit's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OrbitalDawn View Post
    Seems we've found people stupider than Ehrenreich - the commenters. Par for the course for Breitbart, though.
    Yeah...some of the commentators are extremely right-wing.
    Communism never sleeps, never changes its objectives, nor must we. Our first duty to freedom is to defend our own. ~ Maggie Thatcher

Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by XennoX; 14-08-2014 at 07:12 PM.
    You have reached the end of the thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast