Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ockie cannot help with Vodacom direct sales queries

@ockie

Please help, i have had enough with vodacom.... I am simply trying to LTE on my device, i have tried changing contracts back to the original, i have tried enabling it on the website, i have tried calling them numerous times.... i am on the verge of nuking vodacom??

Please help

oh and i am unable to buy data bundles.... when buying it says its successful but cannot produce and invoice, 2 days later still havnt received the data, im down to 30megs now
    [i7 - 3.9Ghz(Air Cooled)] [8Gig DDR3] [Zotac GTX 1080 Amp Extreme] [120gig SSD][500Gig HDD] [Armaggeddon - Elvatron T11 Chassis]

Quote Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
    @ockie

Please help, i have had enough with vodacom.... I am simply trying to LTE on my device, i have tried changing contracts back to the original, i have tried enabling it on the website, i have tried calling them numerous times.... i am on the verge of nuking vodacom??

Please help

oh and i am unable to buy data bundles.... when buying it says its successful but cannot produce and invoice, 2 days later still havnt received the data, im down to 30megs now
    Pm number for lte bv please
    APoc184 - "Well apparently I'm Ockie's kinda girl."

Quote Originally Posted by Ockie View Post
    Pm number for lte bv please
    its fine Ockie, you have had a look at my account already, it was the one with the 1gig accounts stuck in the system?
    [i7 - 3.9Ghz(Air Cooled)] [8Gig DDR3] [Zotac GTX 1080 Amp Extreme] [120gig SSD][500Gig HDD] [Armaggeddon - Elvatron T11 Chassis]

Default Vodacom upgrade tracking

Hi guys, I was directed here from another thread regarding tracking an upgrade that was done a few weeks ago. I just wanted to know if I can track the status of my upgrade? I was told I would receive my new device 2nd week in December & just trying to keep on top of these things as I am going on leave & won't be at the specified delivery address from tomorrow. Apologies if this answer has been given elsewhere

@Ockie wanted to contact you regarding LTE , but would be porting out soon so did not wanted to bother you
    Funny thing happened today this vodacom sim just got lte enabled by it self

Good Day Ockie

You assisted me last week with activating my LTE, for which I'm very grateful.

My next brick wall I'm currently at, is trying to apply for the "unrestricted" APN.
    I have submitted the required documents etc. to Vodacom twice now, but once again no feedback whatsoever.

I would like to know if you can assist with matter as well, or can this request only be taken up with Vodacom directly?.

Thank you for your support

Ceander
    Last edited by Ceander; 04-10-2017 at 09:34 AM.

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Ceander View Post
    Good Day Ockie

My next brick wall I'm currently at, is trying to apply for the "unrestricted" APN.
    I have submitted the required documents etc. to Vodacom twice now, but once again no feedback whatsoever.

I would like to know if you can assist with matter as well, or can this request only be taken up with Vodacom directly? The cell no. in question: xxx xxx xxxx.

Ceander
    Please remove your cell number

Good Day Ockie

I would like to know if you can assist with matter as well, or can this request only be taken up with Vodacom directly? The cell no. in question: xxxxxxxx.

Ceander
    Howzit. According to the SR it was activated. Have you changed the APN in your settings?

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  37.8 KB
    Last edited by Ockie; 04-10-2017 at 09:40 AM.

Hi Ockie,
    I want 40mb microwave. The call center guys does not get back to me. It has been ongoing for the past two weeks. Is there someone I can contact or a store that I can go to in the Northern Cape, North West or Free state.

Quote Originally Posted by Slwpke View Post
    Hi Ockie,
    I want 40mb microwave. The call center guys does not get back to me. It has been ongoing for the past two weeks. Is there someone I can contact or a store that I can go to in the Northern Cape, North West or Free state.
    PM with my work mail sent via PM. I will assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous View Post
    Please remove your cell number
    Hey, I've done so on my OP, but seems that on Ockie's reply it won't change. Sorry I wasn't aware at the time at the time :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ockie View Post
    Howzit. According to the SR it was activated. Have you changed the APN in your settings?

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  37.8 KB
    Hey Ockie

Can confirm that it has been done.

Thanks

Hey, I've done so on my OP, but seems that on Ockie's reply it won't change. Sorry I wasn't aware at the time at the time :/
    fixed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123