Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wiru Link

Question Wiru Link

Has anybody had any dealings with Wiru Link?

Any feedback would be appreciated.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his"

Whew they look expensive. They advertise all over the place here by me but I don't know anyone who uses them unfortunately.

Grandmaster

Fennal in Ruimsig uses them. They have good services but you pay for what you get with them. DAM expensive if you ask me but they have good customer service

I'm in the same area they advertise, but have gone with BitCo, pricey, but a good service.
    Dell XPS L702x

I use Wirulink for about 6 weeks now. 5Mb connection with 1:25 contention (no Bitco coverage).

They are more expensive (R1300 p/m) but so far I am quite happy. During the working day the speed will fluctuate due to contention but rarely below 300KB/s and no throttling on NNTP or P2P traffic.

At night I get mostly full speed. I am not a heavy streaming user (Netflix or Hulu), but my youtube clips play without any issues.

I have nothing but good things to say about Wirulink. Been with them for 5 months on a 10Mbps package and I get full speed regardless of the time of day. It also helps that when I do have issues, which are few and far between, a quick call gets it sorted in no time. Their technicians are available after hours.

This is my typical speed test. A few times when my network is busy I have increased latency but it's never more than 20ms and on average I'd say its sub 10ms.

They are pricey but in my experience you get what you pay for with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush9300 View Post
    I have nothing but good things to say about Wirulink. Been with them for 5 months on a 10Mbps package and I get full speed regardless of the time of day. It also helps that when I do have issues, which are few and far between, a quick call gets it sorted in no time. Their technicians are available after hours.

This is my typical speed test. A few times when my network is busy I have increased latency but it's never more than 20ms and on average I'd say its sub 10ms.

They are pricey but in my experience you get what you pay for with them.
    Do you know any of the guys on the forum with the Wirulink service that play Battlefield 4 on Xbox One/PC/PS4, would like to have a chat to one of them,Bitco has got a serious packet reading protocol issue with the BF4, I would like to know how Wiru Link get it right, that's if they are not having issues.

Feedback will be much appreciated
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his"

Quote Originally Posted by disiza View Post
    Do you know any of the guys on the forum with the Wirulink service that play Battlefield 4 on Xbox One/PC/PS4, would like to have a chat to one of them,Bitco has got a serious packet reading protocol issue with the BF4, I would like to know how Wiru Link get it right, that's if they are not having issues.

Hi. Unfortunately I am unable to help as I do not game and I'm not in contact with anyone who uses Wirulink.

Packet reading sounds like a shaping issue to me though...

Quote Originally Posted by Hush9300 View Post
    Hi. Unfortunately I am unable to help as I do not game and I'm not in contact with anyone who uses Wirulink.

Packet reading sounds like a shaping issue to me though...
    They seem to know what the problem is however, they don't seem to have the savvy to fix it and they are also dragging there feet.It has been a month now!!

Thanks for the response.

http://m.imgur.com/v52KorsR3900

once off install. Advertising in my area too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by disiza View Post

1229 kB/s Download KISS MY ASS Joburg sucks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bond View Post

http://m.imgur.com/v52KorsR3900

once off install. Advertising in my area too.
    ROFLMAO 10 megabits to share with 25 other ROTTEN PEOPLE. for R1999 hahahhaaaahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Grandmaster

Sticking up illegal signs all over Krugersdorp. Will never use a company that doesn't pay to advertise via normal channels.

Grandmaster

Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by gamerelite-network View Post
    ROFLMAO 10 megabits to share with 25 other ROTTEN PEOPLE. for R1999 hahahhaaaahahahahahhahahahahahahahah
    I'm on that package and thus far it has been great. Excellent latency and I pretty I can pretty much max out my line when I see fit. I don't torrent or use news servers though so I can't comment on that.

I don't mind the fee because if I hit trouble a call is all that is needed... No matter the time of day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast