Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 296

Thread: Value Gumtree Ads

  1. #1
    Super Grandmaster FiestaST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CPT~ /\\/ŻŻŻ\\/\\ ~ZA
    Posts
    40,432
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Value Gumtree Ads

    I'm making a new thread for good deals we find on the Gum.

    "Cool" cars; cars with character can also apply.

    I'll start the ball with these two I came across.

    http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakk...40910002836209

    300C Hemi V8 for R122k

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1434953368.974354.jpg
Views: 1828
Size:  148.0 KB

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1434953378.863202.jpg
Views: 1792
Size:  116.5 KB

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1434953392.511329.jpg
Views: 1737
Size:  115.1 KB

  2. #2
    Super Grandmaster FiestaST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CPT~ /\\/ŻŻŻ\\/\\ ~ZA
    Posts
    40,432
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    308 GTI for R119k

    If you're counting that less than early 2005/2006 G5 GTI money

    http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakk...10910037916909

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1434953461.522884.jpg
Views: 1722
Size:  159.0 KB

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1434953468.726224.jpg
Views: 1749
Size:  155.2 KB

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1434953475.841003.jpg
Views: 1635
Size:  101.2 KB

  3. #3
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    4,937
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cool thread, I am looking for a car to buy

  4. #4
    Super Grandmaster FiestaST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CPT~ /\\/ŻŻŻ\\/\\ ~ZA
    Posts
    40,432
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This dumb priced; R290k; low priced R32 does *not* qualify.

    http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakk...60910335874209

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1434953611.307943.jpg
Views: 1516
Size:  52.6 KB

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1434953620.609792.jpg
Views: 1463
Size:  57.0 KB

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1434953627.672864.jpg
Views: 1538
Size:  71.3 KB

  5. #5
    Super Grandmaster FiestaST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CPT~ /\\/ŻŻŻ\\/\\ ~ZA
    Posts
    40,432
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewChan View Post
    Cool thread, I am looking for a car to buy
    Thanks. I'm hoping people will add any random well priced cars. Not limiting...

  6. #6
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    4,937
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakk...00910227441609

    Looks like a good deal, but i've seen this Clemence guys photo on a lot of ads and not sure if I trust the deals completely

  7. #7
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    /\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\
    Posts
    7,251
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not really a good deal considering the mileage but I loled at the pics - http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakk...10910204098309

  8. #8
    Super Grandmaster FiestaST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CPT~ /\\/ŻŻŻ\\/\\ ~ZA
    Posts
    40,432
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickenbeef View Post
    Not really a good deal considering the mileage but I loled at the pics - http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakk...10910204098309
    LOL at 1st pic. Rather "net" interior as well

  9. #9
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    2,742
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by ABCpt; 22-06-2015 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Oops, typo
    Earn Free bitcoin every hour: http://freebitco.in/?r=242026
    Earn Free bitcoin every 15 min: http://bonusbitcoin.co/?ref=29DF15F9273B

  10. #10
    Super Grandmaster ToxicBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Crimetown
    Posts
    69,819
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ABCpt View Post
    Thats a MkIII

    This is a MkII
    Name:  298-golf-gti.jpg
Views: 5258
Size:  222.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWizard View Post
    I must be retarded then

  11. #11
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    2,742
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicBunny View Post
    Thats a MkIII

    This is a MkII
    Name:  298-golf-gti.jpg
Views: 5258
Size:  222.5 KB
    Thanks, blonde moment.
    Earn Free bitcoin every hour: http://freebitco.in/?r=242026
    Earn Free bitcoin every 15 min: http://bonusbitcoin.co/?ref=29DF15F9273B

  12. #12
    Super Grandmaster PostmanPot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    34,949
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ABCpt View Post
    Incredible how VWs hold their value. Mk3 GTIs have been worth around R50k for what must be 8 - 10 years now.

  13. #13
    Super Grandmaster hj2k_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    /\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\
    Posts
    29,875
    Blog Entries
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FiestaST View Post
    I'm making a new thread for good deals we find on the Gum.

    "Cool" cars; cars with character can also apply.

    I'll start the ball with these two I came across.

    http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakk...40910002836209

    300C Hemi V8 for R122k

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1434953368.974354.jpg
Views: 1828
Size:  148.0 KB

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1434953378.863202.jpg
Views: 1792
Size:  116.5 KB

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1434953392.511329.jpg
Views: 1737
Size:  115.1 KB
    Loved this car since I first saw it wallowing around a beach on Top Gear.

    So much car for so little money.

    Actually watched the Top Gear episode where it was featured again yesterday.
    Link to me on Samsung Rewards and earn a starting bonus. http://s-rewards.co.za/linkme.html?id=F341208769
    My BTC address:15fvnAGPvomWM9dkJ7DMcVEtae3NwVMXvD

  14. #14
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    2,110
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FiestaST View Post
    308 GTI for R119k

    If you're counting that less than early 2005/2006 G5 GTI money

    http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakk...10910037916909

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1434953461.522884.jpg
Views: 1722
Size:  159.0 KB

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1434953468.726224.jpg
Views: 1749
Size:  155.2 KB

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1434953475.841003.jpg
Views: 1635
Size:  101.2 KB
    That looks like a really good deal!

  15. #15
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the MATRIX
    Posts
    19,595
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsYTraNc3 View Post
    That looks like a really good deal!
    too good?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gumtree
    By mariush in forum Broadband and IT News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25-04-2017, 12:36 PM
  2. Gumtree
    By Icemanbrfc in forum Cellular: Mobile Phones, Call Contracts, Content, MMS and SMS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-03-2014, 08:41 PM
  3. Right... Gumtree down
    By TheRedBar0n in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 10:03 AM
  4. Gumtree:-
    By Waaib in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 10:37 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •