Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 237

Thread: Value Gumtree Ads

  1. #31
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    /\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\
    Posts
    6,530

    Default

    -snip-

    Wasn't a Gumtree Ad.
    Last edited by chickenbeef; 24-06-2015 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Desktop link

  2. #32
    Super Grandmaster FiestaST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CPT~ /\\/ŻŻŻ\\/\\ ~ZA
    Posts
    31,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rouxenator View Post
    If it is on gumtree it's a scam. Cars are bought from dealers.
    And (tons of) dealers advertise on Gumtree...my what narrow thinking...that & your "hatred" for anything VAG

  3. #33
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mistbelt, KZN
    Posts
    6,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FiestaST View Post
    ...my what narrow thinking...
    It's that bloody hat - it's constricting his brain.

  4. #34
    Super Grandmaster PostmanPot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    34,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickenbeef View Post
    Looks like a scam from the type of pics and the amount of information in the description.
    Why? C6 A6es depreciate a huge amount, great second hand buy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rouxenator View Post
    If it is on gumtree it's a scam. Cars are bought from dealers.
    Then why are you in this thread?

  5. #35
    Grandmaster ahoudet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fourways, JHB
    Posts
    4,264

    Default

    Probably the 2.4. Not the best seller especially since it's the pre facelift

  6. #36
    Super Grandmaster PostmanPot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    34,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahoudet View Post
    Probably the 2.4. Not the best seller especially since it's the pre facelift
    Most likely is, still a helluva lot of car for the money, about R50k - R80k cheaper than the facelift which doesn't add much.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmanPot View Post
    Then why are you in this thread?
    I am a herald, a life saver. Heed my words citizens, great peril awaits on the tree of gum.
    http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...r-BMW-20120903
    You can do something for love, you can do something for money, but there is nothing quite so satisfying as doing something out of spite - Jeremy Clarkson, 1991

  8. #38
    Grandmaster ahoudet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fourways, JHB
    Posts
    4,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmanPot View Post
    Most likely is, still a helluva lot of car for the money, about R50k - R80k cheaper than the facelift which doesn't add much.
    The engine on the facelift is a massive improvement. 2.0 TFSI compared to the 2.4 at least

    Probably not worth the difference though

  9. #39
    Super Grandmaster PostmanPot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    34,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rouxenator View Post
    I am a herald, a life saver. Heed my words citizens, great peril awaits on the tree of gum.
    http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...r-BMW-20120903


    Quote Originally Posted by ahoudet View Post
    The engine on the facelift is a massive improvement. 2.0 TFSI compared to the 2.4 at least

    Probably not worth the difference though
    Good point.

  10. #40
    Super Grandmaster porchrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    /\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\
    Posts
    29,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FiestaST View Post
    "Cool" cars; cars with character can also apply.
    Much historical. Such significance. Very value. Wow.
    "The problem with internet quotes is that you can't always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

  11. #41
    Super Grandmaster FiestaST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CPT~ /\\/ŻŻŻ\\/\\ ~ZA
    Posts
    31,558

    Default

    Seems decent...

    Dakar yellow BMW M3 E36 German spec

    R100k

    Always loved the burble of that straight six N/A motor.

    http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakk...50910034771809

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1435175415.540882.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  85.2 KB

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1435175424.506409.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  82.3 KB

  12. #42
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    2,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FiestaST View Post
    Seems decent...

    Dakar yellow BMW M3 E36 German spec

    R100k

    Always loved the burble of that straight six N/A motor.

    http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakk...50910034771809

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1435175415.540882.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  85.2 KB

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1435175424.506409.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  82.3 KB
    Angle of the photos and probable resizing makes it look like a scale model.

  13. #43
    Super Grandmaster FiestaST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CPT~ /\\/ŻŻŻ\\/\\ ~ZA
    Posts
    31,558

  14. #44
    Super Grandmaster FiestaST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CPT~ /\\/ŻŻŻ\\/\\ ~ZA
    Posts
    31,558

    Default

    Just R25k gets you this fairly sport looking Proton Satria Neo

    http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakk...50910016940109

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1436123743.472173.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  61.4 KB

  15. #45
    Super Grandmaster Foxhound5366's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    East of Big Smoke
    Posts
    5,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FiestaST View Post
    Just R25k gets you this fairly sport looking Proton Satria Neo

    http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakk...50910016940109

    Name:  ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1436123743.472173.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  61.4 KB
    With its tow-hook cover missing at the back, which is never a good sign lol. Definitely had at least one break-down/accident, and probably not transported by a reputable company if they go lose the cover (i.e. wasn't insured through a proper company that pays for decent break-down support ... owner trying to save money ... may not maintain vehicle ... etc etc).
    Change is the only constant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gumtree
    By mariush in forum Broadband and IT News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25-04-2017, 12:36 PM
  2. Gumtree
    By Icemanbrfc in forum Cellular: Mobile Phones, Call Contracts, Content, MMS and SMS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-03-2014, 08:41 PM
  3. Right... Gumtree down
    By TheRedBar0n in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 10:03 AM
  4. Gumtree:-
    By Waaib in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 10:37 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •