Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyBroadband newsletter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 346 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336342343344345346
Results 5,176 to 5,189 of 5189

Thread: CSGO Sticky thread

Quote Originally Posted by Neoprod View Post
    You still playing? Thought you gave it up for Lent or something

Mice are like DSLR's or something like that...the biggest part of using one successfully is the user. I can't honestly say the new mouse makes me better...but it does feel a heck of a lot nicer in my hand so I can play longer.
    Actually there is lot more to mice, a mouse needs to suite its user, so,

a. Shape
    b. Buttons
    c. Sensor
    d. Weight

the order is in relevance to the game type. Shape is the most important as size will dictate your hand grip, a) Palm, B) Claw or C) Fingertip. I will suggest that many look at Zy's reviews as he touch base with FPS suited mice.

Then you have to look at design, mice which are restricted by their cable need a bungee. I have a Razer bungee, the dumbest tool, but best mouse assistant ever made.

Lastly, tracking, a sensor is only as good as the area it is tracking on. No pad is made the same, and no mice tracks the same in design so you will need to acquire a pad best suited to your mouse. That Arena pad that I have linked to, bargain, Zy has a review on it,

http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/cougar-arena-review/

All which are small things, but small things add up, and only people serious about gaming should consider expensive equipment, because well the equipment is only as good as its user.

Buying a Zowie mouse will not make you a pro player. Besides, most gamers with G403 mice is average at best

As Prod said, the part that I put in bold, that is what every casual gamer should look into, make your hand happy.
    Trolling is an Art. A Jest of Faith.

Quote Originally Posted by UrBaN963 View Post
    Yea you need to move to a civilized area bru.
    Boet, I donít like the big city. I still live in Cape Town though since the DA thought it would be great to assimilate the municipalitiesí under CoCT, but I am on its border against the lovely Cape Town mountain side and neighbour to the winelands. I considered moving the business to Century City, but I will dread every moment. I will rather hang with my local perlemoen smugglers than city people.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
    Boet, I don’t like the big city. I still live in Cape Town though since the DA thought it would be great to assimilate the municipalities’ under CoCT, but I am on its border against the lovely Cape Town mountain side and neighbour to the winelands. I considered moving the business to Century City, but I will dread every moment. I will rather hang with my local perlemoen smugglers than city people.
    That explains the "babies"

Hmmm sucks that you've had such *** with your line though.

.^, is it because the houses in the city are made of bricks?

/

I'll be on from 19:00 if anyone's playing...leaving work at a leisurely 4pm today.

Quote Originally Posted by UrBaN963 View Post
    That explains the "babies"

Hmmm sucks that you've had such *** with your line though.
    I really don't understand Telkom at times. Had a call with them now, while the issue is still in progress, they told me that the issue is at my ISP's side. They then put me on hold, and 5min later, all my ratings returned to normal...

My babies, my hell hounds.

Actually there is lot more to mice, a mouse needs to suite its user, so,

a. Shape
    b. Buttons
    c. Sensor
    d. Weight

the order is in relevance to the game type. Shape is the most important as size will dictate your hand grip, a) Palm, B) Claw or C) Fingertip. I will suggest that many look at Zy's reviews as he touch base with FPS suited mice.

Then you have to look at design, mice which are restricted by their cable need a bungee. I have a Razer bungee, the dumbest tool, but best mouse assistant ever made.

Lastly, tracking, a sensor is only as good as the area it is tracking on. No pad is made the same, and no mice tracks the same in design so you will need to acquire a pad best suited to your mouse. That Arena pad that I have linked to, bargain, Zy has a review on it,

http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/cougar-arena-review/

All which are small things, but small things add up, and only people serious about gaming should consider expensive equipment, because well the equipment is only as good as its user.

Buying a Zowie mouse will not make you a pro player. Besides, most gamers with G403 mice is average at best

As Prod said, the part that I put in bold, that is what every casual gamer should look into, make your hand happy.
    Have you considered the G502 Proteus core? Best FPS mouse I've used. Excellent sensor, no latency, weight adjustable, although I use on the lightest.
    Paired with the Corsair MM300 pad, have not felt better on the battlefield since replacing the G500

EDIT: Although reviews does not rate it for FPS, I say FPS mouse due to lack of a ton of buttons. It has your normal thumb buttons, nothing on the right side (those just piss me off)

It might be heavier than the Steelseries or Zowie counterparts, but for me does not feel awkward
    Last edited by musha; 26-06-2017 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by musha View Post
    Have you considered the G502 Proteus core? Best FPS mouse I've used. Excellent sensor, no latency, weight adjustable, although I use on the lightest.
    Paired with the Corsair MM300 pad, have not felt better on the battlefield since replacing the G500

EDIT: Although reviews does not rate it for FPS, I say FPS mouse due to lack of a ton of buttons. It has your normal thumb buttons, nothing on the right side (those just piss me off)

It might be heavier than the Steelseries or Zowie counterparts, but for me does not feel awkward
    The G502 is too heavy, I need something sub-100g. When I purchased my M65 two years ago it was between the G502 and the M65, the M65 won due to its smaller size. Currently I'm opting to go Razer Blackadder Elite, rma on less available goods are always a hassle in SA. I will really love to have a Zowie, but it is about economics here.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
    I thought I was going crazy, ever since I got the new GPU I noticed when I join a game I would always be the last one in and before the new GPU I would always be first.

Now all of a sudden I read if power management mode in the NVIDIA control panel is set to optimal it has a massive effect if you have an SSD, so massive the term half speed was used, changed the setting to adaptive now all of a sudden my system is fast again.

Ran a Unigine benchmark and my FPS went up another 10FPS and I'm first in the lobby again.

It makes no sense why a NVIDIA setting should affect your SSD that much.
    This post came in handy now, thanks Soul. See everyone, the CSGO thread is more than about the game

Name:  IRu7OnD.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  29.9 KB

Name:  vMcu6e3.png
Views: 14
Size:  251.5 KB

For reference.

/snip

For reference.
    There is one Logitech which I wouldn’t mind, and that is the G Pro. It will pair well with my keyboard. RMA, oh no... it will be a disaster.

This post came in handy now, thanks Soul. See everyone, the CSGO thread is more than about the game
    I would always play an hour or two everyday, now I haven't played since Thursday.

There is one Logitech which I wouldn’t mind, and that is the G Pro. It will pair well with my keyboard. RMA, oh no... it will be a disaster.
    Take your tiny hand problems elsewhere

The G403 shape is perfect for my fingertip grip...the relatively flat arch is comfy for me. And the mouse length is also well-suited to my 20.5cm hands.

See? I didn't just pick it cos' of the name
    Last edited by Neoprod; 26-06-2017 at 05:57 PM.

Re mouse bungees...never thought about cable drag before but I then I thought why the hell not.

So I've just taped the mouse cable to the bottom of my monitor

Re mouse bungees...never thought about cable drag before but I then I thought why the hell not.

So I've just taped the mouse cable to the bottom of my monitor
    Interesting change between the Chroma and Elite, see 0.35,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 346 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336342343344345346