Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134
Results 1,996 to 2,004 of 2004

Thread: Official Vox DSL feedback thread

Anyone else seeing Google Play Store downloads take a dip when downloading? E.g. Angry Birds will be downloading at line speed (9,2 mbps) but then dips down to 1 mbps and then back up again. Does it about 4 to 5 times during the download. Nothing else seems affected. Trying to figure out where the issue lies.

Vox is great, except their DNS server.

I've had to change to Google's again otherwise my internet won't connect, I think this time I've decided I'm keeping Google's DNS permanently.

Edit: My internet is completely dead now, they are aware of the issue, it's across the whole network.
    Last edited by Soul Assassin; 10-08-2017 at 12:49 PM.

Good day,

Anyone got problem with streaming on VOX? My twitch keep jumping from 360p/480p/960p/1080p quality. It it never stable. It is the same on SuperSport APP as well. But on YouTube streaming on it is brilliant? Anyone else with this issue? Or is just something got to do with my router?

This never happen before, or is VOX just shaping?

My latencies in game is fine, 158ms on WoW and OW, and 9-11ms on Dota 2.

Thank you!

Grandmaster

I wouldn't blame your isp for supersport streaming issues. Can't speak for twitch, but supersport is always erratic, never reliable, never constant.

Edit: Just tried the supersport app on a win 10 laptop - wouldn't play at all. Went to supersport .com in a browser and it played in HD no problem. I'm on vox fatpipe.
    Last edited by Grouter; 12-08-2017 at 05:27 PM.
    Grouter®

Quote Originally Posted by Henri18 View Post
    Good day,

Anyone got problem with streaming on VOX? My twitch keep jumping from 360p/480p/960p/1080p quality. It it never stable. It is the same on SuperSport APP as well. But on YouTube streaming on it is brilliant? Anyone else with this issue? Or is just something got to do with my router?

This never happen before, or is VOX just shaping?

My latencies in game is fine, 158ms on WoW and OW, and 9-11ms on Dota 2.

Thank you!
    I also had issues with Vox and Twitch with it jumping through the different qualities and being very irritated with it. Until Soul Assassin shared the following with me:

• Download Streamlink and Streamlink Twitch GUI.
    - Streamlink: https://github.com/streamlink/streamlink
    - Stream Twitch GUI: https://github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui
    • Once both are installed open Streamlink Twitch GUI - Settings - Enable advanced settings
    • Now go to the third tab, it should be called "Streamlink" and set the stream type to rtmp and HLS segments to 10.
    • Chatty allows people can interact with the chat as well when using Streamlink.
    - Chatty: http://chatty.github.io/

Alternatively, if you don't want to do that, try the "Twitch 5" browser extension (available on Chrome, Firefox and even MS Edge). Basically does the same, but less effort in setting it up. Sometimes if Twitch 5 doesn't work for me, I revert to the Streamlink / Twitch GUI setup which has never let me down

Trust me, with either setup, you can kiss your Twitch quality buffering goodbye and always watch in 1080p or 720p without any issues
    Last edited by StoneCold; 12-08-2017 at 08:58 PM.
    And thats the bottom line, cause StoneCold said so...

Quote Originally Posted by vinodh View Post
    They must have throttled your cancellation request

hi guys

i did not get my roll over this month, phoned call center only to be told there working on it one week and still nothing anyone else having this problem

VOX Has an major issues on there network. I no one seems to find the issue. Routing is terrible i have 14 hops before i get to my destination vs 9 with AfriHost.

Latency has been terrible and i am really considering to move back to Afrihost.
    4MB Telkom Line
    D-Link 2640U Router

Got OpenServe fiber, 158ms to LoL EUW on Vox during peak time (8pm on-wards). Did 9.2MB/s average over the midnight uncapped section for 3 hours, can't complain.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateBadger View Post
    Welcome to life. It's your life. Do what you want.
    http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6723240596

Quote Originally Posted by bladebob View Post
    VOX Has an major issues on there network. I no one seems to find the issue. Routing is terrible i have 14 hops before i get to my destination vs 9 with AfriHost.

Latency has been terrible and i am really considering to move back to Afrihost.
    Is your destination hosted at Afrihost? If so, thats high (9)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134