Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 330 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330 LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 4936

Thread: MyBB Path of Exile Intro, FAQ, Chat and Players

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So a really fun leveling build for alts:
    Dual Poet's. Freezing Pulse + Ice bite + hypothermia. Arc + Added Lightning + whatever.
    Power siphon + CoH + Warlords + Chain
    Herald of Ice and Herald of Thunder.

Basically 9 charges up permanently. And as per usual, poet's are mental, but with the new freezing pulse and its threshold jewel, plus arc, the clear is really really good, best leveling I have done. About 30 minutes per act, with some town trips.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmanza View Post
    Odd number that

Really wish GGG would fix the API!!!! Took 4 hours to list my 6l Loreweave last night...
    I had about sixty whispers for a Lifesprig of all things, over the course of about half the day yesterday, ffs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, all been enjoying this league a lot. I am currently hunting the achievements and and some of them are you have to play all the classes. So I have yet to play Ranger, Witch and Saboteur. Any builds for one of the 3 you guys can recommend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kilerhotdog View Post
    Hello, all been enjoying this league a lot. I am currently hunting the achievements and and some of them are you have to play all the classes. So I have yet to play Ranger, Witch and Saboteur. Any builds for one of the 3 you guys can recommend
    Sab = just any trap build at the moment, whether you use dearstalkers with your selection of spell. (Arc, Glacial cascade) are good options.
    Witch = a self cast 2 herald Arc. OR. A blade vortex, full elemental conversion, triple herald setup.
    Ranger is very versatile. Frost blades Raider if you want melee or Ele conversion tornado shot if you want bow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SoulTax View Post
    Sab = just any trap build at the moment, whether you use dearstalkers with your selection of spell. (Arc, Glacial cascade) are good options.
    Witch = a self cast 2 herald Arc. OR. A blade vortex, full elemental conversion, triple herald setup.
    Ranger is very versatile. Frost blades Raider if you want melee or Ele conversion tornado shot if you want bow.
    This is what i like about POE. There is so many builds to play. Was thinking of going Tornado shot next. Does it require a lot of investment Like 5ex +?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kilerhotdog View Post
    This is what i like about POE. There is so many builds to play. Was thinking of going Tornado shot next. Does it require a lot of investment Like 5ex +?
    You can make a lot of headway into early tier with just GMP and your chosen unique bow. But to really start making the build pick up, you need to scale those projectiles. +1 Quiver, +2 Helm enchant, etc.... Deadmanza is the resident expert on TS scaling though.

I have made a decent tier 1 - 8 mapper without the extra projectiles, but really, to push higher you want those extras.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can make a lot of headway into early tier with just GMP and your chosen unique bow. But to really start making the build pick up, you need to scale those projectiles. +1 Quiver, +2 Helm enchant, etc.... Deadmanza is the resident expert on TS scaling though.

I have made a decent tier 1 - 8 mapper without the extra projectiles, but really, to push higher you want those extras.
    Goodluck getting a +1 quiver now

The helm is by far the most important item for TS, the +2 proj is more a necessity than a QOL.

However you can run decently enough with a Quills and a WR, your mapping is just nowhere near as smooth as it is with the enchant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmanza View Post
    Goodluck getting a +1 quiver now

The helm is by far the most important item for TS, the +2 proj is more a necessity than a QOL.

However you can run decently enough with a Quills and a WR, your mapping is just nowhere near as smooth as it is with the enchant.
    Ah that is unfortunate. I looked up POE trade and the enchant is so expensive like 10 exalts to have it with starkonja's. So I think i am going to skip the Tornado shot build then. What are you guys' characters name in game

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Incursion is such a great league, I can chill out and not feel bad playing 1 or 2 hours a day because it's so simple to reach the league 'end game' of the temple. Sure getting the right rooms takes time but getting to interact with the end so regularly is refreshing. Vs most leagues where one would need to grind quite a bit getting the components to interact with the content. Like I've still not once done the prophecy bosses

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Incursion is such a great league, I can chill out and not feel bad playing 1 or 2 hours a day because it's so simple to reach the league 'end game' of the temple. Sure getting the right rooms takes time but getting to interact with the end so regularly is refreshing. Vs most leagues where one would need to grind quite a bit getting the components to interact with the content. Like I've still not once done the prophecy bosses
    ****, I am level 88 and still dont have my first shaper orb to shape a map. I am just running Mid tier maps and spamming temple, just because it is simple and fun. I normally hover around mid tier maps anyway, so this league is literally right up my alley.

Super Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

****, I am level 88 and still dont have my first shaper orb to shape a map. I am just running Mid tier maps and spamming temple, just because it is simple and fun. I normally hover around mid tier maps anyway, so this league is literally right up my alley.
    Same here. Just lvl87 but I was away from my PC for the last week. Still doing T5 maps and running the temple. Will try and push this coming weekend to hit lvl90 and then start accumulating OP low level gear from Mudflats temples.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Think of trying a Arc totem Hierophant or something for a change.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arc Totem Heiro is strong, just that you have to map with totems :/
    Was doing quite well with it. I turned it into Poets + Arc + Warp, but didnt like the warp so gave up on that char.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm doing an Arc Totem, but am feeling a bit stuck currently, any ideas for any obvious upgrades/changes?

Link.

Obviously need need a defensive 6-link at some point, but will need to save up. Would like to get Shimmeron as well...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vaal RF Marauder in HC. I am surprised that I made it to 61.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 330 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330 LastLast