Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 316 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316
Results 4,726 to 4,735 of 4735

Thread: MyBB Path of Exile Intro, FAQ, Chat and Players

Super Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjatsu View Post
    I was looking at a build like that during the league, its Scion though.
    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2069064

Never got that conversion Watchers Eye on ssf though so I did not try it.
    Ah didn't know that jewel exists. Doing 1% bleeds is a lot safer than 10%. Though the boots do make us bleed from 50% of hits from mobs which can be more dangerous in tough maps vs trying to get that 10% lower.

Super Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if it's possible with the bleed setup to make an ok flicker strike discharger with Mjolnir.

Take Juggernaut + Romiras Ring + Volls amulet for decent power and endurance charge generation. Red Trail boots + Golden Rule for the frenzy charge generation.

Might just work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really cant decide what I want to do for 3.3

Those new fire traps look like a lot of fun. The reworked fire spells look great too. Ignite/Prolif/Elementalist looks amazing.
    Thinking about the new Ignite support gem, or the reworked "chance to ignite" dropping fire resist. Along with a double curse, Flam and CoE. Along with a scorching ray totem or something.

Thinking of figuring out an Emberwake + Berek's respite/Aberath's Hooves build. I wonder whether the Unique affix of "Inflict an equivalent ignite on a nearby enemy" does either of the following:
    Interact with Beacon of Ruin from the Elementalist tree by proliferating that new ignite
    and
    Does equivalent ignite restart the duration of the new ignite from the beginning. Or does it inherit whatever ignite duration was left on the original ignite in the first place.

I think you can see where I am going with that, If it puts on a new ignite, with new duration, that can be proliferated by Beacon of Ruin, then some kind of massive Ignite focus build, with crazy movement speed/movement skills, might be a fun and different way to speed farm maps. Double ignite from emberwake is purely there to offset boss damage a bit as ignite focus will not be as good against bosses as hit focus is.

Super Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm also not too sure what to build these days. Nothing really feels as satisfying as Essence Drain + Contagion to me. Especially with the higher mob density in maps these days, I'm often chain killing a couple screens in one cast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanZ View Post
    I'm also not too sure what to build these days. Nothing really feels as satisfying as Essence Drain + Contagion to me. Especially with the higher mob density in maps these days, I'm often chain killing a couple screens in one cast.
    Ye, ED+Cont is amazing for clearing.
    That is why I was thinking of that build interaction above. Might be a similar playstyle, with even fewer casts if you are good at moving between packs.

Super Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I really want to do is make a build that benefits a lot from Headhunter. So physical based with/without conversion. Attack based instead of spell focused to benefit from all the speed mods.

Maybe it's time to play a decent bow build. I've never actually played one. Tornado Shot should be the best clear I think. Will try to go the ES route as I have decent ES items with a Voidfletcher + Mirage Archer. Should be lots of arrow spam. Can also throw in a Lightpoacher.

Edit: Or life based with Slayer.
    Last edited by SaiyanZ; 25-05-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well hype for arc changes.

Seems arc is getting a cool new change. It both chains x number of times, but also forks once per chain. So at 8 chains, 16 enemies will be hit. It can fork to the same enemy it is about to chain to, and possibly can fork back to the same enemy it just chained from.

Other interesting tidbits in this vid.

Super Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arc changes seem decent. Think that would be fun to play. Throw it in a Mjolner and spin to win. Can also have a 6L Vaal Arc (or other vaal skill) in my chest to throw out whenever.

Then again, Poets Pen is actually better than Mjolnir. Casts on attack instead of on hit. Cancel the Mjolnir option.
    Last edited by SaiyanZ; 26-05-2018 at 02:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ye, Double poet's Pen with Arc might be good. I am really interested in seeing what kind of fun build can be made with a full 6 link arc/vaal arc combo. I know you are quite the fan of the one button wonders. But I am okay with hitting two or 3 buttons in some kind of rotation.
    I also really loved how Lightning warp and Arc looked together. The way you can queue up the arc cast animation while the lightning warp is happening and then as you land in your new location the cast of arc finishes. It feels really impactful as though the lightning warp itself is shooting out a free arc or something. So I will possibly make a Call of the brotherhood Arc build. With both Vaal jewels for boosting soul returns. Chill of corruption and sacrificial harvest.

I think it could have a really respectable clear speed actually. Especially as you can probably cast vaal arc every 3rd pack or so. Maybe more often, it depends on what the new vaal arc will do.

Super Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inpulsa body armour looks interesting with the explosions. Throw in Haemophilia gloves for the bleed explosions and also play Gladiator for additional damage from the bleed explosion. Then play any skill that does some physical damage but can also shock or use Yoke of Suffering amulet if not lightning focused. Should allow for some pretty decent explosions.

Herald of Ice and Ash would also add more explosions so a cold focused build for the freeze/shatters would work best I think. Out of all the skills for this sort of build I think Static strike is the best option. It is an AOE skill so scaling AOE and AOE damage will also make the explosions have more area and damage. Also has shocks chance and is physical based so that it can make mobs bleed. Just have to use Hatred and/or convert some (but not all) damage to cold for the freezes. There's also the Watcher's Eye option that converts xx% of physical damage to cold damage if not traveling to the bottom right of the tree.

Think putting to together this build will be my next goal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 316 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316