Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 327 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327
Results 4,891 to 4,901 of 4901

Thread: MyBB Path of Exile Intro, FAQ, Chat and Players

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by copacetic View Post
    I'm doing an Arc Totem, but am feeling a bit stuck currently, any ideas for any obvious upgrades/changes?

Link.

Obviously need need a defensive 6-link at some point, but will need to save up. Would like to get Shimmeron as well...
    Better amulet with lightning/spell damage and crit.

Opal ring.

A "cheap" solution is to get mark of the shaper, and some random elder ring, drop the essence worm ring, and get an enlighten lvl 4 with wrath. If you are not picky regarding DW Wands, then you can also get a shield with reduced mana reserved with the enlighten.

Else DW Voids or Sheimmeron's will be the best

Shield:
    http://poe.trade/search/rinototihohuko

Mark of the Shaper:
    http://poe.trade/search/ahuaheyasekosi

Decent Elder ring:
    http://poe.trade/search/zarurarotomona

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting ideas, thanks!

If you do in fact have a learning disability, I apologise...

Super Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm doing an Arc Totem, but am feeling a bit stuck currently, any ideas for any obvious upgrades/changes?

Link.

Obviously need need a defensive 6-link at some point, but will need to save up. Would like to get Shimmeron as well...
    What maps are you running at the moment and how much life do you have? I have a pretty similar setup but on SSF HC.

Cast speed and added lightning damage to spells go a long way for damage. Still can't replace the two scepters I found 20 levels ago.

My items/setup. Have over 4k life now with about 1.7k unreserved mana. I just 20% qualitied most of my gems yesterday so some may look like they're a low level.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/...Name=Saiyan_ZT

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanZ View Post
    What maps are you running at the moment and how much life do you have? I have a pretty similar setup but on SSF HC.

Cast speed and added lightning damage to spells go a long way for damage. Still can't replace the two scepters I found 20 levels ago.

My items/setup. Have over 4k life now with about 1.7k unreserved mana. I just 20% qualitied most of my gems yesterday so some may look like they're a low level.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/...Name=Saiyan_ZT
    Life is a bit low (4.2K), but with around 2K unreserved mana with 40% of damage taken from mana before life.

I can manage Tier 15 without much of an issue, and also managed to kill the Hydra, although that was a bit of a challenge. Just trying to build up my map pool now, and make some currency for something else, as the totem style is admittedly getting a bit old.

Your setup is pretty damned impressive for SSF...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do your jewels look like? Need to aim for crit multi, cast speed, lightning/spell damage. A jewel like this gives 5-10% more damage without power charges

And then squeeze crit multi and cast speed into every darn slot it can go

Super Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also don't use an instant life fask. Think that an Eternal life flask is better in most situations as it heals pretty fast and for a whole lot more. Choice is between around 2500HP restored over 2.7 seconds (around 1000HP/s) with an Eternal flask vs about 1000HP instantly restored with a Divine Flask.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    What do your jewels look like? Need to aim for crit multi, cast speed, lightning/spell damage. A jewel like this gives 5-10% more damage without power charges

And then squeeze crit multi and cast speed into every darn slot it can go
    All of the above, generally - But not great ones at this point, as I'm not sure if I want to save up currency for a new character or spend the little I have on upgrading the current guy. I would also like a Wrath Watcher's Eye (pen / extra lightning damage) but holy **** are they expensive.

I'm doing okay though, can clear T15s without much trouble for the most part. That I'm a bit squishy is probably the biggest issue (can't do high level incursions, as I get deleted if it's one full of ranged mobs all in the same room).

Super Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm doing okay though, can clear T15s without much trouble for the most part. That I'm a bit squishy is probably the biggest issue (can't do high level incursions, as I get deleted if it's one full of ranged mobs all in the same room).
    Main thing with incursions is to move first before summoning totems if in one of the open type incursion rooms. Otherwise you take all the damage. Almost ripped like this once. That is really the only dangerous part of incursions because you can place totems in doorways or in front of you so your totems take all the hits.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of the above, generally - But not great ones at this point, as I'm not sure if I want to save up currency for a new character or spend the little I have on upgrading the current guy. I would also like a Wrath Watcher's Eye (pen / extra lightning damage) but holy **** are they expensive.

What's your tooltip btw? Just curious how far I still need to go once I'm in higher maps.

I've also managed to find jewels under 5c with all 3 mods on them, I'll send you my search once I'm home if you need it. But essentially the crit multi is priority one, followed by cast speed.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    What's your tooltip btw? Just curious how far I still need to go once I'm in higher maps.

I've also managed to find jewels under 5c with all 3 mods on them, I'll send you my search once I'm home if you need it. But essentially the crit multi is priority one, followed by cast speed.
    (this is with my power charges up, and the increased crit chance after casting a totem)

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 45
Size:  366.7 KB

I am sure I could find better jewels, I just hate setting the searches up...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally able to chain uber elder kills
    No deathless runs yet, wanna blame ping on this one, always am deathless till the last phase and then things get a little too hectic. 7 kills done so far, 13 more to go!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 327 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327