Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Iburst bill: R2400; Never applied for- nor had any IBurst services!

Unhappy Iburst bill: R2400; Never applied for- nor had any IBurst services!

Hi All

Guess what? Ever since I got an online login to Iburst's website 2 years ago, so I could track their coverage, I've been receiving invoices a few times a year, billing me for R0.00.

And today? Wow! You'll never believe this! I recieved two invoices today. Both with the exact same date. But guess what!

The one shows that I owe R1209.00 on 120 Days. And the grand total, I owe, is, according to the "statement" R2418.00.

To this day I have never clicked on anything that says "I Accept" on any of their websites, nor spoken a word with anybody from Iburst, or even dialled any of their numbers.

Do you think they'll pay the invoice for highsite equipment amounting to R2 418 000.12 I'm about to send to their Head Office? I'm almost sure there's a way! Will let you all know when they pay up

Well, unless they have your bank account details or your real name, I can't see how they could ever do more than send unpleasant letters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randhir View Post
    Blah blah blah. Usual waffle.

Thank [email protected]())@(, but still. Imagine they blacklist me or something! Quite silly, really.

Well that's pretty amusing!

sue them for fraud, maybe that'll get them to get their act together

Funny I also got two statements this month, one showing I owe R469 and another showing I owe R946. Now I did pay last month so the second must be wrong. Guess the accounts computer on the blink again...
    Theres so many different worlds
    So many differents suns
    And we have just one world
    But we live in different ones

Note to self:
    Never go anywhere near ibust.
    Think twice, speak once.
    ANC - outfailing itself year after year
    ESKOM - Eish, Sorry Krag Opge*** - Maintenance

Grandmaster

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by VJB 449 View Post
    Guess the accounts computer on the blink again...
    It's not the computer on the blink <---(they love to blame that), it's the idiots in the accounts department that do not know how to use a computer who are permanently "on the blink".

I'm just happy that I do not have to deal with that useless company anymore, and I have and will continue to put people off getting involved with that company.
    ---=== iBurst.....Where Confusion and Crime Reigns Supreme ===---
    Before taking the plunge check out the link below:
    hellopeter

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moederloos View Post
    Note to self:
    Never go anywhere near ibust.
    This statement, is the reason that companies operating on the Net need to be extra careful when dealing with clients.

I hope they clear the issue up very quickly, or else the reputation suffers
    Ach! Crivens!

#ProudlySouthAfrican

Wugger

Quote Originally Posted by flarkit View Post
    This statement, is the reason that companies operating on the Net need to be extra careful when dealing with clients.

Too late. Anybody that does even a little research before they go for ibust will know to avoid them.

I got 4 letters from ibust on Monday.

The first was full of 0s. (You have to love this tree killing company)
    The second was to tell me about last months payment.
    The third was to tell me about last year Junes modem payment. (When I signed up)
    The fourth was to tell me that I again bought a modem in March this year (And that is wrong, I have a modem)

Now my account sits at -R3,640.

And this after I canceled my account last month.

A bunch of complete idiots.

Fudzy

How did you get an online login to iBurst?

I've already told 2 people to avoid iburst, the word is speading

I had a similar thing with Telkom when signing up for ADSL couple of years ago. The billed me for DSL as well as ISDN on the same line. The fact that it is technically impossible to have both on the same line didn't stop them and I have numerous arguments with them surrounding this fact. Not even the fact that they found NO records of ISDN installation/enablement/equipment issue to my name/number could shift the blame to them.

Alas, I had to pay for both services prorata for 2 months before it was rectified. Got rebated immediately in the 3rd month with a R-98 phone bill

Grandmaster

They can't "clear up anything", besides they've had a bad reputation since day one which has been getting worse ever since.

They've "lost" at least 20 possible new customers directly through myself and that figure will grow even more as those people tell their friends to stay clear, many of them are my business customers so it has been spreading pretty quickly.
    And everyone I tell to stay clear I point them towards this forum so they can read about the incompetent company themselves.

If you add up all the unhappy iburst customers that have told others to stay clear I bet they've already lost a hell of a lot potential new customers.
    ---=== iBurst.....Where Confusion and Crime Reigns Supreme ===---
    Before taking the plunge check out the link below:
    hellopeter

What amazes me is it is a simple Accounting problem for the most part.
    Its not a technical problem related to icy weather, wind speed and Ibis droppings.

Accounting has been around for thousands of years, and there are many fantastic software packages to make the process simple. And yet, ibust cannot get it right.
    Almost no one I know with an ibust account has NOT mentioned some or other HUGE problem - a friend was not billed by them for over a year, despite his continous nagging for them to correct. Then, one, day, they want to debit the whole years worth, and blame him for the mix up.
    Think twice, speak once.
    ANC - outfailing itself year after year
    ESKOM - Eish, Sorry Krag Opge*** - Maintenance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast