Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Renault Clio

Hi Guys. I currently drive the Clio IV dynamic. I wanted to find out if the keyless entry works all the time 100% when using the black button at the door handle. Mine locks/unlocks at times. I noticed when my car is standing alone it works 100% but when parked close to other cars its intermittent. Please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by pcgig View Post
    Hi Guys. I currently drive the Clio IV dynamic. I wanted to find out if the keyless entry works all the time 100% when using the black button at the door handle. Mine locks/unlocks at times. I noticed when my car is standing alone it works 100% but when parked close to other cars its intermittent. Please advise.
    Hi! That is very odd, it works all the time in my 2016 Clio IV Dynamique, and it was the same with my 2015.

As long as you do not lock the car with the Remote and rather let it Autolock as you walk away, the keyless entry works.

If you use the Remote, keyless entry will deactivate until the next time you park the car.
    Samsung Galaxy Note8 +128GB MicroSD
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge +64GB MicroSD
    Apple iPad Air 2 LTE 64GB
    PlayStation 4 1TB + PS Camera & PS TV

Hi Guys.

What do we make of the new renault megane R.S?
    Name:  Renault-Megane_RS-2018-1024-02.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  94.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by pcgig View Post
    Hi Guys.

What do we make of the new renault megane R.S?
    Name:  Renault-Megane_RS-2018-1024-02.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  94.4 KB
    https://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthr...t-Sport-Megane

2019 Renault Clio spotted testing in current model body

Evolutionary styling changes are expected, while electrification could spread from the Mégane

The next-generation Renault Clio has begun testing on public roads ahead of the supermini’s expected launch in 2019.

Disguised as a current-generation car, the new Clio has entered the testing phase of development, with the exposed steel wheels, matt grey bodywork and an unusual tailpipe giving away the test mule’s identity.

The current Clio was launched in 2012, meaning a replacement isn’t due for at least another year; a facelifted model launched last year marked the midpoint of its life cycle.

Low-capacity petrol engines are a dead cert, although the brand’s 0.9-litre TCe turbocharged three-cylinder has faced criticism so will likely be heavily revised if it isn’t replaced. Diesel engines, including a 1.5-litre DCi shared with Nissan, will be maintained, despite the market’s ongoing shift away from oil-burners. What’s certain is that the entire line-up will have improved performance, economy and emissions compared with the current Clio.

Renault stayed tight-lipped on the details, but there’s a chance that the Hybrid Assist mild hybrid powertrain from the Mégane and Scenic could be carried over.

The Clio is also expected to follow the Mégane in having a more upmarket interior, a horizontally oriented infotainment system, as well as a large Renault badge and C-shaped daytime running light signature.

Styling could be drawn from recent concepts, including the Trezor and Symbioz, although it will naturally be toned down. The Clio has in the past led the styling direction in the Renault range, so its new look should preview the facelifted Mégane and other models.

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/n...ent-model-body

Name:  IMG_6763.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  153.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_6765.JPG
Views: 89
Size:  166.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_6764.JPG
Views: 92
Size:  138.2 KB

2019 Renault Clio to be electrified and feature level two autonomy

Evolutionary styling changes are expected, while electrification will spread from the Mégane

The next-generation Renault Clio will be both electrified and have level two autonomy when renewed in 2019.

Last seen testing on public roads in the current model's body, the next-generation Clio will feature hybrid models, as well as being the first B-segment Renault car to feature level two autonomy - in which speed and steering of the car are controlled by the car, but the driver must focus upon the road. The developments were announced by executive vice president and chairman of Renault Europe, Jean-Christophe Kugler today.

It will also feature cutting-edge Renault connectivity technology, Kugler revealed, speaking at the brand's Drive the Future conference, which sets out Renault's future plans between today and 2022.

Disguised as a current-generation car, the new Clio has entered the testing phase of development, with the exposed steel wheels, matt grey bodywork and an unusual tailpipe giving away the test mule’s identity.

The current Clio was launched in 2012, meaning a replacement isn’t due for at least another year; a facelifted model launched last year marked the midpoint of its life cycle.

Low-capacity petrol engines are a dead cert, although the brand’s 0.9-litre TCe turbocharged three-cylinder has faced criticism so will likely be heavily revised if it isn’t replaced. Diesel engines, including a 1.5-litre DCi shared with Nissan, will be maintained, despite the market’s ongoing shift away from oil-burners. What’s certain is that the entire line-up will have improved performance, economy and emissions compared with the current Clio.

Renault stayed tight-lipped on the details, but there’s a chance that the Hybrid Assist mild hybrid powertrain from the Mégane and Scenic could be carried over. Should the model be given a plug-in hybrid powertrain, it will be the first in the supermini segment to gain such a variant. The brand also wouldn't specify whether one variant would feature a hybrid system, or if all variants would be electrified.

The Clio is also expected to follow the Mégane in having a more upmarket interior, a horizontally oriented infotainment system, as well as a large Renault badge and C-shaped daytime running light signature.

Styling could be drawn from recent concepts, including the Trezor and Symbioz, although it will naturally be toned down. The Clio has in the past led the styling direction in the Renault range, so its new look should preview the facelifted Mégane and other models.

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/n...l-two-autonomy

Aren't there a sneak peak of the 2019 model available yet?

Quote Originally Posted by LaraC View Post
    Aren't there a sneak peak of the 2019 model available yet?
    Test mules only for now. You can't make out anything lol

Quote Originally Posted by FiestaST View Post
    Test mules only for now. You can't make out anything lol
    It looks the same as the current model with ugly trimmings.

It looks the same as the current model with ugly trimmings.
    Lol. All the new mechanical goodies are underneath. Existing model body thrown on top not to give the game away.

Quote Originally Posted by FiestaST View Post
    Lol. All the new mechanical goodies are underneath. Existing model body thrown on top not to give the game away.
    In this instance I don't care what's inside. It's all about the looks.

In this instance I don't care what's inside. It's all about the looks.
    Typical woman.
    I never apologise. I’m sorry, that’s just the way I am.

Will you drive around with a dented Ferrari?

"Banged up Clio" sounds better lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast