Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 70 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffin assault trial

Super Grandmaster

Default Coffin assault trial

Johannesburg Two men are expected to appear in the Middleburg Magistrate's Court on Wednesday for allegedly beating another man and forcing him into a coffin, the Economic Freedom Fighters said.

Police spokesperson Brigadier Leonard Hlathi could not confirm the matter.

"I heard the EFF will be in court but I still have to confirm the case," he said.

According to EFF spokesperson Mbuyiseni Ndlozi, the incident took place at JM De Beer Boerdery next to Komati Power Station.

"These white racists then took a video and put it up on social media for amusement after humiliating [Victor] Mlotshwa," Ndlozi said.

"This humiliation can be based on nothing else but his blackness, which means it is in actual fact a humiliation of black people as a whole."

In the 20-second video, which was posted on YouTube, one man, speaking in Afrikaans, is seen forcing Mlotshwa into a coffin and threatening to pour petrol on him.

News24
    http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...video-20161115

Sickening. Another embarrassment to be damned to rot in some neglected dark corner. Due to abusers like these that I'm being widely generalised with to support a cause. This is what will bring Malema into power.
    Trolling is an Art. A Jest of Faith.

I'm pretty sure they are going to jail for a while.
    entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Grandmaster

How do we know that the reason that this oke was put in the coffin is racism? Can't watch the video at work though.
    احترام

Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
    Sickening. Another embarrassment to be damned to rot in some neglected dark corner. Due to abusers like these that I'm being widely generalised with to support a cause. This is what will bring Malema into power.
    As the days go by; I fear this is more and more a likelihood. Racists, like in the video are not helping ease the racial tension in this country.

A Djinn

Johannesburg – Two men are expected to appear in the Middleburg Magistrate's Court on Wednesday for allegedly beating another man and forcing him into a coffin, the Economic Freedom Fighters said.
    Undertaker and Kane?
    Quote Originally Posted by CorrieV2.0 View Post
    ... trust me I will feel threatened when you come.

Super Grandmaster

Truly shocking. But there is a double standard here. When atrocities are committed (that we seldom hear about in much detail) such as burning old ladies with irons and raping them, drowning kids in boiling water, executing a toddler in front of the family, etc, etc, nobody seeks to generalize this to the entire black population nor calls it racist despite the obvious hatred in these acts. However, the reverse is not true. Some cave dwellers behave like this and the implied message seems to be "look at these racist whites". I'm not channeling Steve here, just trying to be objective.

Quote Originally Posted by garp View Post
    Truly shocking. But there is a double standard here. When atrocities are committed (that we seldom hear about in much detail) such as burning old ladies with irons and raping them, drowning kids in boiling water, executing a toddler in front of the family, etc, etc, nobody seeks to generalize this to the entire black population nor calls it racist despite the obvious hatred in these acts. However, the reverse is not true. Some cave dwellers behave like this and the implied message seems to be "look at these racist whites". I'm not channeling Steve here, just trying to be objective.

I've never heard of a toddler being executed in front of the family?

but in regards to your statement..i blame the media.

A case of the The pot calling the kettle black.

Grandmaster

These comments have already gone off topic :/
    PC: i7 6700k,Asus Z160P,Corsair 16gb DDR4,Samsung 256gb SSD,Asus GTX1070, Dell S2716DG

Super Grandmaster

"These white racists then took a video and put it up on social media for amusement after humiliating [Victor] Mlotshwa," Ndlozi said.
    Very proud of their actions......

He was the vampire from Brooklyn?

"This humiliation can be based on nothing else but his blackness, which means it is in actual fact a humiliation of black people as a whole."
    The court heard that late afternoon on December 13, 2009, a storm broke out on the farm and the power subsequently went off. The husband was outside, trying to stop the water from flowing into the house.

His wife, who was inside, could not see him, but she heard a scream from outside.

At that stage the husband felt a blow to his head , followed by more blows, before he lost consciousness.

The robbers went into the house and attacked the woman in the laundry room. They demanded guns and money and walked around the house with her, while holding a knife to her throat.

They later forced her into the couple’s bakkie and gang raped her at a deserted spot near the farm. She was later pushed out of the moving car and had to walk for about 7km’s to the nearest house, while naked.
    http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-cour...couple-2088862

"This humiliation can be based on nothing else but their whiteness, which means it is in actual fact a humiliation of white people as a whole."

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Slog View Post
    How do we know that the reason that this oke was put in the coffin is racism? Can't watch the video at work though.
    reading the article...don't see how. unless some how white on black crime is now automatically racist.

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by crackersa View Post
    I've never heard of a toddler being executed in front of the family?
    Willemien Potgieter, 3.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 70 123451151 ... LastLast