Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffin assault trial

Quote Originally Posted by garp View Post
    Truly shocking. But there is a double standard here. When atrocities are committed (that we seldom hear about in much detail) such as burning old ladies with irons and raping them, drowning kids in boiling water, executing a toddler in front of the family, etc, etc, nobody seeks to generalize this to the entire black population nor calls it racist despite the obvious hatred in these acts. However, the reverse is not true. Some cave dwellers behave like this and the implied message seems to be "look at these racist whites". I'm not channeling Steve here, just trying to be objective.
    Uhm, clearly you avoid social media. To remind you that many online media sites have disabled their comment sections. Generalisation is always on the menu.
    Trolling is an Art. A Jest of Faith.

Those supporting this to be prank will have to explain why this is going to the Magistrate's Court tomorrow. This is nothing more than supporting this behaviour, torture is torture. Not only is human rights strongly embedded in our Constitution, but it takes a special kind to parade this on social media, even should this had been a prank there would had been consequences where no disclaimer would had been reasonable enough to argue it as a prank.

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
    Uhm, clearly you avoid social media. To remind you that many online media sites have disabled their comment sections. Generalisation is always on the menu.
    I was not referring to social media, but to political rhetoric arising from the incidents as well as the mainstream media narrative.

When seeing this it was "supposed" to be a prank. Perhaps that was their cover-up story??

If it's not then these two @ssholes are hopefully in deep shyte and deservedly so.
    ALL POSTS ARE IN MY PERSONAL OPINION
    "Pray for Our President Zuma and his party, Julius Malema, and Zimbabwean Robert Mugabe... Psalm 109:8".

Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
    Sickening. Another embarrassment to be damned to rot in some neglected dark corner. Due to abusers like these that I'm being widely generalised with to support a cause. This is what will bring Malema into power.
    When that day comes, there wont be many non blacks living in this country anyway, so all is good.

Those cakes deserve whats coming to them
    Really?!
    Mponya is a Legend move over Malema

Resident Postwhore Mephisto_Helix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crackersa View Post
    no news article at all?
    http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...-note-20101203

OT - these nubs from all sides need to be dealt with properly and quickly and without any favor shown to any of them.
    - Full Scale Revolt -
    : Riot :
    - Bring It Down -

Quote Originally Posted by Moosedrool View Post
    Not a simple prank just mean bullying most likely. And yes it can be about race, size, or anything...

Bullying is bad... mmmmkay
    No matter what your race.
    It's bad... mmmkay
    Bullying can involve tasteless pranks thats wrong. I agree with bullying. Don't know why some people are having an issue with the word prank. It can be good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Traveller View Post
    When that day comes, there wont be many non blacks living in this country anyway, so all is good.
    really? where are they all going to go? and who's going to pay for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto_Helix View Post
    http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...-note-20101203

OT - these nubs from all sides need to be dealt with properly and quickly and without any favor shown to any of them.
    thanks! pretty sad and sick.

Idiots!! At the very least they guilty of assault!
    Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger

Quote Originally Posted by rietrot View Post
    Bullying can involve tasteless pranks thats wrong. I agree with bullying. Don't know why some people are having an issue with the word prank. It can be good or bad.
    The sad part is that it would be on a funny videos thread if it was a highschool ginger kid or some skinny nerd reduced to tears while threatened like that.

The dudes deserve to be punished none the less but mybb okes are crying about shyte that happens everyday. And turned it into a racist hate thing rather than douchbags doing what douchbags does.

Super Grandmaster

I wonder if this is also racist tendencies exhibited by white settlers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheri_N View Post
    Wanna shag Skootvreter? Oh God, before you answer that question... why Skootvreter?
    View the epicness here --->

There are no racists in South Africa . They all got disappeared in the election in 1994.
    Last edited by Hamish McPanji; 15-11-2016 at 01:05 PM.
    “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Moosedrool View Post
    The dudes deserve to be punished none the less but mybb okes are crying about shyte that happens everyday. And turned it into a racist hate thing rather than douchbags doing what douchbags does.
    The odds are good that they caught the guy doing something and then decided to take matters into their own hands by scaring him. I would like to see where the video was originally posted. At the end, it does not excuse their actions. I also doubt that should this had happened to you that you would had regarded them to be simple douchbags.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast