You should join our great online community now - you can win great prizes
Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyBroadband newsletter


+ Reply to Thread
Page 625 of 625 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615621622623624625
Results 9,361 to 9,374 of 9374

Thread: Donald John Trump: The 2nd Greatest President of the USA (by volume)

  1. #9361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cerebus View Post
    Why are you acting as though this terminology is weird and unusual?


    You could probably start by 'hacking' the devices that count ballot boxes,
    Mostly because of people like you and the media making up complete BS.

    You don't have any proof that Russia can hack the election directly through the ballot boxes/voting machines. I bet you don't even realise what the implications of that is, but the media and whoever wants to warmonger seems to be building up to that.

    or you could phish key members of the Democratic campaign,
    This has a remote possibility of being true if someone inside the Dems didn't release the emails themselves. The media is also responsible for the spin. If info gets released that they like, its anonymous officials that has the best interest of the US at hart. When info gets released that they don't like, it is the Russians.

  2. #9362
    Super Grandmaster cerebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Somerset West
    Posts
    27,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rietrot View Post
    Mostly because of people like you and the media making up complete BS.

    You don't have any proof that Russia can hack the election directly through the ballot boxes/voting machines. I bet you don't even realise what the implications of that is, but the media and whoever wants to warmonger seems to be building up to that.

    This has a remote possibility of being true if someone inside the Dems didn't release the emails themselves. The media is also responsible for the spin. If info gets released that they like, its anonymous officials that has the best interest of the US at hart. When info gets released that they don't like, it is the Russians.
    So it seems like you do understand the meaning of hacking the election. You just don't believe it happened despite everyone outside of your delusional bubble, including Donald J Trump, admitting it.

  3. #9363
    Super Grandmaster theratman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Where the cheese is.
    Posts
    5,781

    Default

    Good lord it's pretty well reported and known that there was some sort of hacking going on, even Trump admits that now. Why continue to deny it? Heck I remember Trump Pre election saying that if the Dems win then there was hacking involved.

    The hacking accusations are not against Trump or the GOP , they are just there so take off the roses tinted glasses and watch how the story unfolds.
    Best Sports Betting -> Your guide to South African Bookies

  4. #9364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theratman View Post
    Good lord it's pretty well reported and known that there was some sort of hacking going on, even Trump admits that now. Why continue to deny it? Heck I remember Trump Pre election saying that if the Dems win then there was hacking involved.

    The hacking accusations are not against Trump or the GOP , they are just there so take off the roses tinted glasses and watch how the story unfolds.
    The GOP conspiracy crowd has always made allegations of hacking. They have claimed the machines can't be trusted long before Trump. I just want to make sure on here that we have now moved the idea from tinfoil hattery into the realm of reality.
    Then I would like to see some actual proof for the Russian warmongering, some evidence that they really went far enough to justify sanctions and/or war which seem to be the desired outcome.

  5. #9365
    Super Grandmaster cerebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Somerset West
    Posts
    27,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rietrot View Post
    The GOP conspiracy crowd has always made allegations of hacking. They have claimed the machines can't be trusted long before Trump. I just want to make sure on here that we have now moved the idea from tinfoil hattery into the realm of reality.
    Then I would like to see some actual proof for the Russian warmongering, some evidence that they really went far enough to justify sanctions and/or war which seem to be the desired outcome.
    There is no desired outcome of war. That only exists in your febrile imaginations.

  6. #9366
    Super Grandmaster NarrowBandFtw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    the mother city
    Posts
    7,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cerebus View Post
    Russia hacking the election is a real story, DJT admitted it in that interview.
    Sure it is ...
    CNN deletes, retracts story linking Trump and Russia
    CNN is cracking down on how they cover Russia
    none so blind as those who refuse to see

    http://lucidramble.com

  7. #9367
    Super Grandmaster theratman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Where the cheese is.
    Posts
    5,781

    Default

    That story was about linking Trump to the hacking, we've not talking about Trump being linked to it, we're talking about the hacks themselves.
    Best Sports Betting -> Your guide to South African Bookies

  8. #9368
    Super Grandmaster NarrowBandFtw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    the mother city
    Posts
    7,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theratman View Post
    That story was about linking Trump to the hacking, we've not talking about Trump being linked to it, we're talking about the hacks themselves.
    The hacks that have never been proven ... sure ... "a real story" indeed
    none so blind as those who refuse to see

    http://lucidramble.com

  9. #9369
    Super Grandmaster cerebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Somerset West
    Posts
    27,489

    Default

    What's the point of those links? I'm sorry, among the torrent of real news about Russia I must have missed a couple of retracted stories.

  10. #9370
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Royal Ascot
    Posts
    10,031

    Default

    Lol. "Real news".

  11. #9371
    Super Grandmaster theratman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Where the cheese is.
    Posts
    5,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NarrowBandFtw View Post
    The hacks that have never been proven ... sure ... "a real story" indeed
    Trump has blamed Obama...Trump knows about the hacks.

    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3276125


    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40357357
    Last edited by theratman; 26-06-2017 at 01:06 PM.
    Best Sports Betting -> Your guide to South African Bookies

  12. #9372
    Super Grandmaster NarrowBandFtw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    the mother city
    Posts
    7,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theratman View Post
    and? I said the alleged hacks have never been proven, what Trump, or Obama, or anyone else says has no bearing at all on what the truth is.

    From one of your own links it is clear, yet again, there is only conjecture, no evidence:
    But she added there was no evidence to suggest actual vote ballots were altered in the election hack.
    US intelligence agencies believe Moscow interfered to help Donald Trump win.
    none so blind as those who refuse to see

    http://lucidramble.com

  13. #9373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NarrowBandFtw View Post
    From one of your own links it is clear, yet again, there is only conjecture, no evidence:
    Read that first line again, you've used it incorrectly.

    No evidence to suggest vote ballots were altered, not that the hacks didn't take place.
    "Measure what is measurable, and make measurable what is not so." -Galileo

  14. #9374
    Super Grandmaster NarrowBandFtw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    the mother city
    Posts
    7,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unhappy438 View Post
    Read that first line again, you've used it incorrectly.
    No evidence to suggest vote ballots were altered, not that the hacks didn't take place.
    Read the second line again, I used it correctly, and it refers to not just the ballots.
    none so blind as those who refuse to see

    http://lucidramble.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 625 of 625 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615621622623624625

Similar Threads

  1. Donald Trump: the next President of the USA
    By MickeyD in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 2751
    Last Post: 20-01-2017, 06:46 PM
  2. Donald Trump is officially the next US president
    By Jan in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 21-12-2016, 09:52 AM
  3. Donald Trump is the new president of the United States
    By BusinessTech in forum BusinessTech News
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 11-11-2016, 06:57 PM
  4. Article: Donald Trump won't run for president
    By rpm in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 16-05-2011, 10:05 PM
  5. Donald Trump running for President in 2012
    By nivek in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 10:31 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •