Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

Closed Thread
Page 653 of 653 FirstFirst ... 153553603643649650651652653
Results 9,781 to 9,793 of 9793

Thread: Donald John Trump: The 2nd Greatest President of the USA (by volume)

all you can do is insult, it's really uncanny. If you think my logic is flawed, point it out and I will gladly take the time to reflect, but this stonewalling and condescension is unbecoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Randhir View Post
    Minutiae? Hardly. Your posts are flawed logic from the ground up. Your comprehension and grasp of facts don't be up to an actual conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by S7wede View Post
    all you can do is insult, it's really uncanny. If you think my logic is flawed, point it out and I will gladly take the time to reflect, but this stonewalling and condescension is unbecoming.
    You must have missed all those posts pointing it out, but the quick highlights would be you thinking I called you a Trumpite and you not actually knowing what the First Amendment entails but still trying to educate others on it. I won't even go into the hypocrisy.

You must have missed all those posts pointing it out, but the quick highlights would be you thinking I called you a Trumpite and you not actually knowing what the First Amendment entails but still trying to educate others on it. I won't even go into the hypocrisy.
    Those are not so much flawed logic as much as just being incorrect. I will admit to being wrong, but not that my logic was in any way flawed. CNN still is much in the wrong in blackmailing a private individual and many liberals don't see a problem with this type of behavior simply because they don't agree with the victim. TO me this is indicative of why Trump won in the first place. Some people can't seem to understand why Identity Politics simply doesn't work.

You havent exactly used the most rigorous logic to begin with. You said the press are acting like fascists but haven't done anything to demonstrate that you even really know what fascism is.

Quote Originally Posted by cerebus View Post
    You havent exactly used the most rigorous logic to begin with. You said the press are acting like fascists but haven't done anything to demonstrate that you even really know what fascism is.
    fascism - characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition.
    I think this clearly sums up a threat to reveal the identity of a private individual because they dared to be critical (right or wrong) of said organisation. Who else would even dare to be critical when a major news network can simply release your name to the public as a dissident.

Those are not so much flawed logic as much as just being incorrect. I will admit to being wrong, but not that my logic was in any way flawed.
    Which is why I also mentioned the comprehension and grasp of facts. The faulty logic follows from this.

I'm not sure where the hypocrisy comes from, but that's also there.

Anyway, this is indeed pointless.

. I think this clearly sums up a threat to reveal the identity of a private individual because they dared to be critical (right or wrong) of said organisation. Who else would even dare to be critical when a major news network can simply release your name to the public as a dissident.
    Let me ask you this then... What's your take on the president of the United States, the most powerful man in the world, using the official POTUS Twitter account to attack a private citizen? Not an online alias, an actual, named US citizen. Seem improbable? Not with Trump... Ask Chuck Jones.
    Last edited by greg0205; 05-07-2017 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by greg0205 View Post
    Let me ask you this then... What's your take on the president of the United States, the most powerful man in the world, using the official POTUS Twitter account to attack a private citizen? Not an online alias, an actual, named US citizen. Seem improbable? Not with Trump... Ask Chuck Jones.
    I think the man is a complete and utter moron, and still he managed to beat the democratic candidate. I also think that we need to scrap the book on what is considered presidential behavior because clearly Trump resonates with a lot of people in the US who were currently disenfranchised by the liberal left. I don't agree with his methods, but other people clearly do.

MOD NOTE: Start a new thread please.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyD View Post
    MOD NOTE: Start a new thread please.
    Jesus! That's the 10 000 post mark in just over five months?!

Quote Originally Posted by cerebus View Post
    It isn't irrelevant at all. I'm not saying that Trump knows that the guy is a virulent racist, but still, these are the guys feeding his mind.
    Then lets speak about those people, otherwise lets not draw connections that dont exist.

I'm with you on this one, though it's funny to imagine the ****storm that would occur if Obama had retweeted something that turned out to be made by someone who supported ISIS.
    No doubt and they would be just as wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by greg0205 View Post
    Jesus! That's the 10 000 post mark in just over five months?!
    @Unhappy438 -- please start a new DT thread.

Who Posted? (500+)

Unhappy438 - Posts 916
    OrbitalDawn - Posts 903
    cerebus - Posts 676
    Xarog - Posts 646
    NarrowBandFtw - Posts 636
    Garson007 - Posts 615

Closed Thread
Page 653 of 653 FirstFirst ... 153553603643649650651652653