Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 232 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232
Results 3,466 to 3,474 of 3474

Thread: Official Manchester United Supporters' Thread Part 4

Quote Originally Posted by JJCT View Post
    Looking forward to reading this later http://kwese.espn.com/football/engli...career?src=com
    I was leaving a club, which wasn't the same. The spirit was going, players were leaving. How did he let a player like Di Maria go so quickly? He's a sick player. Van Persie lost the love, too. Everyone started saying: We'll go." Van Gaal's philosophy was no longer working. It's hard in the Premier League to play robotic: pass, pass, pass.
    Exact sentiments of every fan, we don't see the day to day dealings of the club but we could clearly see LVG was destroying the club!

In another news WTF has Mata's contract not been extended?

Quote Originally Posted by fishfly View Post
    The question I gotta ask about Alexis is where will he play? does that mean Rashford and Martial will get very limited game time? Maybe he'll slot into the number 10 role? That would mean Lindgard will lose his roaming place.
    What about the right side? Mata out?

I get that we trying to prevent City from getting stronger but do we really need Sanchez?
    I can see mou going 4-3-3 to get the most out of him with a Martial-Lukaku-Sanchez front, he's not dropping Pogba or Matic so one of Herrera/Mata/Lingard would be rotation in mid

The question I gotta ask about Alexis is where will he play? does that mean Rashford and Martial will get very limited game time? Maybe he'll slot into the number 10 role? That would mean Lindgard will lose his roaming place.
    What about the right side? Mata out?

I get that we trying to prevent City from getting stronger but do we really need Sanchez?
    I would have Sanchez over Mata or Lindgard all day long. You dont ask if you really need a World Class player - you take them when they are available. He is a player who changes games in the EPL...You dont say no to that

That number 10 role with Pogba in suppport is a dream. Not only is he a goal threat, but he creates as well and works his ass off - we need all of that
    Last edited by dbecks; 16-01-2018 at 03:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KOPITE:
    I can at least admit we have not won a trophy recently, kapish
    Response: Yes because you havent won a trophy

Quote Originally Posted by rayven_king View Post
    I can see mou going 4-3-3 to get the most out of him with a Martial-Lukaku-Sanchez front, he's not dropping Pogba or Matic so one of Herrera/Mata/Lingard would be rotation in mid
    lol erm where have you been Mou has been playing a 4-3-3 all this time...

Rashford/Martial Lukaku Mata
    Lindgard/Mkhitaryan
    Pogba/Herrera/McTomiey Matic
    Shaw/Young/Darmain Smalling/Rojo/Jones Lindelof/Bailley Valencia/Darmian/Young
    De Gea

lol erm where have you been Mou has been playing a 4-3-3 all this time...

Rashford/Martial Lukaku Mata
    Lindgard/Mkhitaryan
    Pogba/Herrera/McTomiey Matic
    Shaw/Young/Darmain Smalling/Rojo/Jones Lindelof/Bailley Valencia/Darmian/Young
    De Gea
    in my head I typed "his usual 4-3-3"

Quote Originally Posted by dbecks View Post
    I would have Sanchez over Mata or Lindgard all day long. You dont ask if you really need a World Class player - you take them when they are available. He is a player who changes games in the EPL...You dont say no to that

That number 10 role with Pogba in suppport is a dream. Not only is he a goal threat, but he creates as well and works his ass off - we need all of that
    take nothing away I would also like his run/push at all cost - he does have a heart of the old United. I'm not a fan of pushing Mata, Lindgard, Martial and Rashford to the curb while trying to cater for this tho... We already seeing less of Herrera lately because of Matic + Pogba combo

take nothing away I would also like his run/push at all cost - he does have a heart of the old United. I'm not a fan of pushing Mata, Lindgard, Martial and Rashford to the curb while trying to cater for this tho... We already seeing less of Herrera lately because of Matic + Pogba combo
    I'm not a fan of pushing players to the curb either, but I am a fan of improving this club and getting us back to the top - Mata aint gonna do that, Lindgard aint World Class (Yes he has his moments, but he isnt going to give you what Sanchez will).

Herrera isnt gonna give you what Matic does

Martial and Rashfird are still developing and will get game time

We need more World Class players especially EPL proven ones...this is a good move if we are serious about getting back to the top and I'm sorry for the players that may get less game time, but honestly think they wont be giving us what Sanchez will. As a team in "transition" players will come and go in the pursuit of getting the best players and being the best team
    Last edited by dbecks; 16-01-2018 at 03:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KOPITE:
    I can at least admit we have not won a trophy recently, kapish
    Response: Yes because you havent won a trophy

Super Grandmaster

If Sanchez does come and on those wages then that will surely trigger a sell-off? I remember reading that Mou might have to sell to buy going forward and the club wanted to have a look at the wage bill.
    Ottoman cannons can't destroy Byzantine walls. 1453 was an inside job.

I don't know about throwing mkhi in honestly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 232 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232