Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DNA Tests To Establish Link In Northcliff Kidnapping, Centurion Burnt Bodies

Quote Originally Posted by Kornhole View Post
    My friend has met the one girl. Just all seems fishy .
    The one who was killed? Fishy in what way ?
    Quote Originally Posted by jingaling View Post
    Blu, you're a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by blunomore View Post
    The one who was killed? Fishy in what way ?
    Not him. Just this story is fishy .
    Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post
    Dont get why you guys are on Korns case i always share my wors with him ... right after he sucks my penis ... whats the problem

A Djinn

Wow, a hit?! Wonder what kind of business they were in?
    Just speculating as them killed away from home seems very strange for a robber to do. Dunno their business affairs
    Last edited by Ninja'd; 07-06-2017 at 12:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CorrieV2.0 View Post
    ... trust me I will feel threatened when you come.

A Djinn

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/201...idnapping-case

Greg‚ 57‚ Melanie‚ 51‚ and Rakiel Naidoo‚ 23‚ disappeared from their home in Northcliff‚ Johannesburg on Sunday night‚ creating speculation about whether their disappearance can be linked to the discovery of three bodies in Centurion.

The Times has reliably learned that a Toyota Quantum minibus taxi pulled into the driveway of the family home around 5pm on Sunday‚ and about 30 seconds after it arrived‚ the gate opened. Thirty minutes later another car pulled into the premises.

Roughly three and a half hours after the Quantum arrived‚ it left the premises along with the family's Mercedes Benz C250.

Following the departure of the two cars‚ the three family members have yet to be found.

/snip

Clive Maher of Suburban Crime Prevention‚ the security company in the suburb of which the Naidoo family were clients‚ said one of their patrol cars were called out to the house on Monday morning following a call from a neighbour suspecting something might have happened.

He said the Naidoo family were only subscribed to the company as part of their patrol plan and not alarm activation.

"I know that the one phone was dropped in Albert's Farm and the other phone has been dropped closer to Ventersdorp side. We are trying to find those phones‚ but other than that there's not much more information I can give you‚" Maher said.

Maher said there were "definitely vehicles of interest and people of interest".

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja'd View Post
    Just speculating as them killed away from home seems very strange. Dunno their business affairs
    I am not familiar with the facts. Does the evidence show that they were kidnapped from home and then taken to Centurion? Or were they maybe accosted elsewhere while they were away from their house?
    Blu, you're a genius.

A Djinn

I am not familiar with the facts. Does the evidence show that they were kidnapped from home and then taken to Centurion? Or were they maybe accosted elsewhere while they were away from their house?
    Just posted the Times link above you

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja'd View Post
    Just posted the Times link above you
    Thanks.

I wonder where the Times " reliably learned " all that info????
    Blu, you're a genius.

Blog Entries

Default Six arrested for Northcliff murders

Johannesburg - Six people have been arrested in connection with the Northcliff murders, Gauteng police said on Thursday.

Captain Kay Makhubela said the suspects were arrested during Wednesday evening for the murders of Gregory Naidoo, 57, Melanie Naidoo, 51, and her daughter Rakiel Naidoo, 23.

The three went missing on Sunday night in what was believed to have been a robbery at their home in Northcliff. Their bodies were found bound and gagged in Centurion on Monday.

"We have identified the bodies by what remains of our family, clothes and other body parts. We have made no facial recognition and are still waiting on the results from all the testing that has been done," Shaniel Naidoo said.

News24 reported on Tuesday that the family had confirmed that the remains were their relatives.

Police are still awaiting DNA results.

Makhubela said one of the suspects is a believed to be a former employee.

"He has worked for the family for more than 12 years. If there are any suspects to be arrested, they will be," he said.

Police have recovered the family vehicle and stolen property.

They face charges of kidnapping, unlicensed firearm, in possession of stolen vehicle and property.

They are expected to appear in Johannesburg Magistrate's Court on Friday.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...rders-20170608
    Quote Originally Posted by Swa View Post
    It's ignorant to think that reason and science necessarily leads to progress.

Super Grandmaster

Northcliff murder case postponed

Johannesburg - Only four of the six men arrested for the Northcliff murders appeared briefly in the Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court on Monday.

Lesley Mokgadi, 35, Robert Maluleke, 28, Japan Malatjie, 28 and Lechani Mlambo 28, were in the dock but there was no sign of the two other men that were also arrested for the murder of the Naidoo family.

It was not immediately clear why the other two suspects did not appear in court. The State did not explain why the other two were not present in court.

Police reverted all questions to the National Prosecuting Authority spokesperson Phindi Louw. Louw, in turn, could not be reached for comment.

The four people that appeared have no previous convictions and no pending cases.

They face charges of housebreaking with intent to rob, robbery with aggravating circumstances, kidnapping, murder and theft.

On Thursday, police said that six men were arrested and would appear in court.

The bodies of Gregory Naidoo, 57, Melanie Naidoo, 51, and her daughter Rakiel Naidoo, 23 were found in Centurion on Monday. Gregory was Rakiel’s uncle.

The three went missing last Sunday night in what was believed to have been a robbery at their home in Northcliff. They were laid to rest on Saturday.

After they were read their charges, the men told the court that they would represent themselves.

However, Magistrate Nerina Govender asked them if they knew the seriousness of the charges and that they could face life imprisonment if they were convicted.

“My advice is that it is not in your best interest to represent yourself,” Govender said.

They then indicated that a private attorney would represent them.

The matter was postponed to June 19 for legal representation and bail application.

All four would remain in custody.

News24
    http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...poned-20170612
    My views are not cast in stone

SmoothOokerMaximus The_Librarian's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not a nice thing to do. I'm also thinking that it was a hit, made to look like a robbery.
    500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation has passed.

Super Grandmaster

Case against 5 accused of Northcliff murder, kidnapping postponed

JOHANNESBURG - The case involving five men arrested in connection with the murder of three members of a Northcliff family has been postponed to the end of the month in the Johannesburg Magistrates Court.

It's believed the men were behind the robbery and kidnapping of the three at their Northcliff home earlier this month.

Three burnt bodies were found in Centurion the morning after the robbery.

The case was postponed to allow the accused time to obtain legal representation.
    More at: http://ewn.co.za/2017/06/19/case-aga...ping-postponed

Super Grandmaster

Default 2 Northcliff murder accused denied bail

Johannesburg - Two of the five men arrested for the Northcliff murders in June, were denied bail in the Johannesburg Magistrate's Court on Wednesday morning.

Lechani Mlambo‚ 28‚ and Lucky Ligege‚ 36‚ appeared in court on charges of housebreaking with intent to rob, robbery with aggravating circumstances, kidnapping, murder and theft.

They were arrested with three other men, Lesley Mokgadi, 35, Robert Maluleke, 28, Japan Malatjie, 28 after the bodies of three family members were found bound, gagged and burnt in Centurion.

Gregory Naidoo, 57, Melanie Naidoo, 51, and her daughter Rakiel Naidoo, 23, went missing in what was believed to have been a robbery at their home in Northcliff.

Gregory was Rakiel's uncle.

Magistrate Nerina Govender said both Mlambo and Ligege faced lengthy sentences if they were convicted.

Govender said the accused posed a flight risk and that it was not in the interest of justice to grant Mlambo and Ligege bail.

They will remain in custody and are expected to appear with their co-accused Mokgadi, Maluleke and Malatjie in court on Thursday.

News24
    http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...-bail-20170705

Super Grandmaster

Default Northcliff family murder suspects abandon bail bid

Three of the five men arrested in connection with the murder and house robbery of a Northcliff family have abandoned their bail application.

Lesley Mokgadi‚ 35‚ Robert Maluleke‚ 28‚ and Japan Malatjie‚ 28‚ appeared in the Johannesburg Magistrate's Court on Thursday.

The court was to hear the men's bail application‚ but they elected to abandon it.

They have now joined their co-accused‚ Lechani Mlambo‚ 28‚ and Lucky Ligege‚ 36‚ who were denied bail on Wednesday.

The men are all back in court on August 15 to allow for further investigations
    More at: https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/sou...ndon-bail-bid/

Super Grandmaster

Bring back the death penalty.

Super Grandmaster

Default Northcliff family murder case may be moved to high court

Johannesburg – Five men accused of kidnapping and murdering three members of a Northcliff family made a brief appearance in the Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court on Tuesday.

The case was postponed to September 20 pending further investigation and the possible serving of an indictment. The matter would likely be transferred to the high court.

All five face charges of housebreaking with intent to rob, robbery with aggravating circumstances, theft, kidnapping, and murder. Six men were arrested initially, but one was released as there was insufficient evidence linking him to the crime.

Two of the remaining five, Lechani Mlambo‚ 28‚ and Lucky Ligege‚ 36‚ were denied bail in July as they were considered a flight risk.

The other three are Lesley Mokgadi, 35, Robert Maluleke, 28, and Japan Malatjie, 28.

Gregory Naidoo, 57, Melanie Naidoo, 51, and her daughter Rakiel Naidoo, 23, were kidnapped from their Northcliff home on Sunday, June 4. Their bodies were found in Centurion the next day. They had been bound and were burnt beyond recognition.

Police arrested one man in Soweto, where the family’s Mercedes-Benz was found. He led them to the others in Olifantsfontein and Ekurhuleni.

News24
    http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...court-20170815

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast