You should join our great online community now - you can win great prizes
Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyBroadband newsletter

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Early.Connect

Default Early.Connect

I received this email today.
    Early.Connect

If you enrolled your interest in our new LTE-A service, we invite you to participate in a fantastic offer which we call ‘Early.Connect’.

The following applies:
    1. A minimum spend with iBurst of R 199.00 per month.
    2. The offer includes a brand-new Huawei router*** and SIM card
    3. If your current subscription is below R199.00, you will be required to migrate up to a R199.00 package before you join ‘Early.Connect’. There will be a R600.00 once-off fee. You will then get a free LTE-A data allocation of 20Gigabytes per month on ‘Early.Connect’. Valid from the time of delivery until 31 August 2017**
    4. Packages above R199.00 per month will receive 100 Gigabytes of free data per month valid from the time of delivery until 31 August 2017**
    5. No mid-month top-ups available. You will fall back on to your iBurst Wireless connection should you run out of data during the month.
    6. This offer is obligation free and at no extra cost to you* whatsoever, as it runs in conjunction with your current paid up iBurst subscription.

The offer is dependent on your use location falling into a coverage area, so don’t delay and give us a call to check if you qualify before 31 August 2017.

Call us on 087 727 6550 now, we look forward to welcoming you to our super-fast LTE offering. You can also log on to our new self-service website and check if you are in coverage and begin the sign-up process. Go to www.lte.iburst.co.za

* Subject to your current subscription.
    ** Fully commercial packages will be available from 1st September 2017
    *** Huawei Router B618 or B315 at iBurst discretion and dependent on stock availability.

Warm regards,

The LTE-A Migration Team

At least public release date is set.

i do received my early connect letter, but telling me my area is not covered yet, I always searched for signal with my cell phone, and 65519 is available at illovo. the website is not showing LTE map incorrectly. I is at boundary, and the signal is available, I don't know how they measure this.

I see LTE 65519 signal for 2 years, but also not on their coverage map. It is perhaps used for something else, as normal company would not afford maintaining towers for such long time. I guess they got real business from these towers and they don't really want many customers from the street.

+ Reply to Thread