Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 58 of 58

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Blythedale search for paedophile Gert van Rooyen’s victims

  1. #46
    Super Grandmaster blunomore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Not yet CT ...
    Posts
    26,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyRamirez View Post
    Wow, my comment went way over your head.
    It did not. You made a disparaging remark without explaining. Why bother posting? You did not like me calling out communities for looking for answers somewhere outside their midst.
    Quote Originally Posted by jingaling View Post
    Blu, you're a genius.

  2. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blunomore View Post
    It did not. You made a disparaging remark without explaining. Why bother posting? You did not like me calling out communities for looking for answers somewhere outside their midst.
    What you posted can be considered talking out of your ass. If anything, the whole thing about Van Rooyen was met with utter disgust by the Afrikaans community. No one made any excuses for him or tried to come with some other rubbish theories. You will always get the odd duck that will try and blame drugs, the occult, fairies, religion etc...I remember when the news broke back in the day. People were shocked and disgusted.

  3. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja'd View Post
    Was human trafficking a thing back in the 80s SA?
    Dont think so.

    More girls are trafficked these days.

  4. #49
    Super Grandmaster Nerfherder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    /\/¯¯¯¯¯¯\/\
    Posts
    22,591

    Default

    I remember reading about these girls in the YOU mag, was too young to understand what had happened.

    I couldn't understand why you would just take little girls...
    "What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." ~ Christopher Hitchens

    My idea of "Help from above" is a sniper on a roof.

  5. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja'd View Post
    Was human trafficking a thing back in the 80s SA?
    You will find it has been quite a thing going back several decades.....
    Life and death have been in love for longer than we have words to describe.
    Life sends countless gifts to death ... and death keeps them forever.

  6. #51
    Super Grandmaster blunomore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Not yet CT ...
    Posts
    26,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyRamirez View Post
    What you posted can be considered talking out of your ass. If anything, the whole thing about Van Rooyen was met with utter disgust by the Afrikaans community. No one made any excuses for him or tried to come with some other rubbish theories. You will always get the odd duck that will try and blame drugs, the occult, fairies, religion etc...I remember when the news broke back in the day. People were shocked and disgusted.
    This was not an odd duck situation. It was one of the most popular theories, i.e. that he trafficked the girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by jingaling View Post
    Blu, you're a genius.

  7. #52
    Super Grandmaster MightyQuin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Right here...right now...
    Posts
    7,880

    Default

    Saw this over the weekend in the papers...but then also saw the word "psychic".......


    /
    Advertorial Click-Bait Interferer

  8. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blunomore View Post
    No, but you will note that certain people, in this case an Afrikaans community, often sweep bad things under the rug, because they simply cannot accept the existence of bad people in their midst - so if someone committed a murder, it gets explained by saying that Satanism or the occult played a part, or that child trafficking took place. Unable to deal with the fact that there are bad people in all communities, they prefer to blame it on something or someone else.
    I'm with SkippyRamirez on this...

    No one proclaimed he wasn't a paedophile he obviously was. The lack of bodies just indicate that he trafficked them. No on tried to defend him by saying he didn't do anything to the girls and trafficked them... He was extremely hated in the Afrikaans community just like any other paedophile would be
    I have signed up with Bitco and it's by far the best internet I have ever had. Get a quote

  9. #54
    Super Grandmaster blunomore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Not yet CT ...
    Posts
    26,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull View Post
    I'm with SkippyRamirez on this...

    No one proclaimed he wasn't a paedophile he obviously was. The lack of bodies just indicate that he trafficked them. No on tried to defend him by saying he didn't do anything to the girls and trafficked them... He was extremely hated in the Afrikaans community just like any other paedophile would be
    Every missing body mean the person was trafficked? How about he disposed of them in a manner and place that assured that they cannot - or have not yet - been found?
    Quote Originally Posted by jingaling View Post
    Blu, you're a genius.

  10. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blunomore View Post
    Every missing body mean the person was trafficked? How about he disposed of them in a manner and place that assured that they cannot - or have not yet - been found?
    Not at all?

    How would you explain 5/6 girls disappearing without a trace. Many buried bodies or murdered people have been found why not these 5/6? You know what a theory is right?
    I have signed up with Bitco and it's by far the best internet I have ever had. Get a quote

  11. #56
    Super Grandmaster blunomore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Not yet CT ...
    Posts
    26,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull View Post
    Not at all?

    How would you explain 5/6 girls disappearing without a trace. Many buried bodies or murdered people have been found why not these 5/6? You know what a theory is right?
    I am familiar with the term and its meaning, thanks

    We are all speculating.
    Quote Originally Posted by jingaling View Post
    Blu, you're a genius.

  12. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blunomore View Post
    I am familiar with the term and its meaning, thanks

    We are all speculating.
    Exactly, doesn't take away the horrendous things these girls went through. But saying people tried to sweep it under the carpet by saying it was trafficking is a bit wrong you see that right?. Anyway, just saying
    I have signed up with Bitco and it's by far the best internet I have ever had. Get a quote

  13. #58

    Default

    How did he successfully manage to traffic 6 girls with absolutely no witnesses, no evidence no tips.

    Easier to dispose of a body - bones and all - and no one can know about it.






    The fact that he committed suicide is another

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. Pope meets with victims of paedophile priests
    By LazyLion in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-07-2014, 01:48 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17-09-2007, 09:43 PM
  3. Alleged paedophile walks free after illegal police search
    By Skeptik in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-08-2007, 10:27 PM
  4. Gert van Rooyen victims : Mom 'too scared' to hope
    By RompelStompel in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 07:52 PM
  5. 'Gas' Related News Items (breaking weird news)
    By LoneGunman in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 13-01-2007, 01:26 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •