You should join our great online community now - you can win great prizes
Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyBroadband newsletter


+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 167

Thread: ISIS claims responsibility for deadly Jerusalem attack

  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marine1 View Post
    Lets hope Israel sorts them out with a response that is not PC and proportionate
    I'd be fine with that. As long as they don't go and bomb the civilian population indiscriminately.

  2. #17
    Resident Postwhore Mephisto_Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Coast
    Posts
    24,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alqassam View Post
    Well most civilised countries would have shot to disarm and not to kill.

    And we all know how Israel values human rights
    lol, keep dreaming for your hamarse friends ..... shoot to disarm savages, bloody lols
    - Full Scale Revolt -
    : Riot :
    - Bring It Down -

  3. #18
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    nwoT epaC
    Posts
    38,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick333 View Post
    Come at someone with a weapon and you deserve to get shot, mate.
    darwinism - 101

  4. #19
    Super Grandmaster marine1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    A black hole in the universe - JHB
    Posts
    44,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick333 View Post
    To be fair if they were arrested by some miracle, I'd be for a fair trial, but the only logical action when someone comes at you with a weapon is to run (if you can) or (if you are armed) high velocity lead at the centre mass of your attacker. If they survive you take them to hospital, then jail. Because you're civilised and better than that. If they don't survive, tough shyt.

    It takes a special sort of ignoramus to talk about shooting to disarm as if every cop or soldier was a sharp shooter operating in bullet time.
    Yup, I never understand Israel being more civilised in these things, like helping the Syrians with medical help.
    Offering aid etc etc etc.
    These people want to destroy you and you help them?
    Like helping or treating Hamas leaders. Boggles my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspect99 View Post
    I'd be fine with that. As long as they don't go and bomb the civilian population indiscriminately.
    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    darwinism - 101

    Yup, if you come at me with a weapon you are not going home alive
    #FREEISRAEL

  5. #20
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alqassam View Post
    Well most civilised countries would have shot to disarm and not to kill.
    And we all know how Israel values human rights
    cheers for the comic relief on this chilly Saturday morning.
    I trust Israel will mete out the appropriate level of justice.

  6. #21
    Super Grandmaster marine1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    A black hole in the universe - JHB
    Posts
    44,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by air View Post
    cheers for the comic relief on this chilly Saturday morning.
    I trust Israel will mete out the appropriate level of justice.
    #FREEISRAEL

  7. #22
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Йоханнесбург
    Posts
    3,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marine1 View Post
    Yup, I never understand Israel being more civilised in these things, like helping the Syrians with medical help.
    Offering aid etc etc etc.
    These people want to destroy you and you help them?
    Like helping or treating Hamas leaders. Boggles my mind
    I think it is called "brownie points."
    ɸ Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose. ɸ

  8. #23
    Goat Botherer Spizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hermanus
    Posts
    19,207

    Default

    Wait. I thought Israel funded ISIS?

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alqassam View Post
    South Africa

    Rubber bullets pack a good punch and will stop an assailant. Then you give them a fair trail. Israel does it do this they shoot to kill.
    Really guy... You are embarrassing yourself. If people are about shooting up civilians then the rules book of every country in the world calls for shoot to kill - ASAP - With extreme prejudice.

    They are not going to treat them with kid gloves just because they are Palestinians you sympathise with.

  10. #25
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    28° 50' 35.55" S - 31° 5' 59.49" E
    Posts
    1,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alqassam View Post
    3 Palestinian youths assassinated in cold blood without any trial? What a fantastic democracy israel is.

    Compared to muslim countries where they hang gay people from cranes for public amusement?

    LOL at the troll.

    Quote Originally Posted by alqassam View Post
    Well most civilised countries would have shot to disarm and not to kill.

    And we all know how Israel values human rights
    You wear your religious bigotry and bias on your sleeve.
    Last edited by TysonRoux; 13-06-2010 at 07:00 PM.

  11. #26
    Super Grandmaster marine1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    A black hole in the universe - JHB
    Posts
    44,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TysonRoux View Post
    Compared to muslim countries where they hang gay people from cranes for public amusement?

    LOL at the troll.


    You wear your religious bigotry and bias on your sleeve.
    Exactly
    Hanging people because they are gay.
    What a tolerant bunch they are
    #FREEISRAEL

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marine1 View Post
    Exactly
    Hanging people because they are gay.
    What a tolerant bunch they are
    I see people still can't differentiate between governments and countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerisgood View Post
    Godammit if I meet you I'll eat your eyes out for dinner.

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saturnz View Post
    I see people still can't differentiate between governments and countries.
    Fair enough, but it does seem to be a strong theme in Muslim countries. Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleheart View Post
    Nick333 thinks everything is about him. He has no wife or kids but he still thinks he is a expert and clearly knows best.

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick333 View Post
    Fair enough, but it does seem to be a strong theme in Muslim countries. Just saying.
    in your opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerisgood View Post
    Godammit if I meet you I'll eat your eyes out for dinner.

  15. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saturnz View Post
    in your opinion
    An opinion conveniently aligned with the facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleheart View Post
    Nick333 thinks everything is about him. He has no wife or kids but he still thinks he is a expert and clearly knows best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ISIS claims suicide attack on Iraqi stadium that kills 25
    By Grant in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26-03-2016, 09:06 AM
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 17-07-2015, 03:44 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2015, 12:30 PM
  4. Jerusalem terror attack 6 wounded
    By marine1 in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-11-2014, 07:26 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22-10-2014, 11:59 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •