Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Win 10 any way to get automatic Adobe Flash Player updates?

  1. #16
    Super Grandmaster ToxicBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Crimetown
    Posts
    64,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sajunky View Post
    It is not a crusade, it is showing pure facts. You can disagree that idiots are behind Windows 10, but calling idiots those who point it out sounds little bit toxic from a bunny.
    I would hazard a guess most people here would call your hatred for M$ a crusade and your facts are questionable at the best of times
    Quote Originally Posted by Korn1 View Post
    I have been called a retard my whole life

  2. #17
    Super Grandmaster ToxicBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Crimetown
    Posts
    64,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sajunky View Post
    I decided to take on this, as you made a point.
    Vulnerabilities in Flash Player can not be exploitable if module is really disabled as expected. It is either a Flash Player is not completely disabled, as it is used as a backdoor for new generation NSA tools, or it is not really a fix for Flash Player as claimed after all, but a new cracking algorithm constantly running for Microsoft and Microsoft's partners, it will generate Bitcoins if there is no better job to do.
    Where did you get this fact from? Info wars?
    Quote Originally Posted by Korn1 View Post
    I have been called a retard my whole life

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicBunny View Post
    I would hazard a guess most people here would call your hatred for M$ a crusade and your facts are questionable at the best of times
    Even it is true, it doesn't matter what do you think, it is your problem. For others it is important to remind that Windows 10 is contantly trashing user's hard drives. This is a fact. Microsoft explanation is ccompletely not satisfactory. In 2016 millions of Windows 10 machines were busy hacking sha1 algorithm. Once it is done Microsoft needs to update their botnets to be able to perform different jobs.

  4. #19
    Super Grandmaster ToxicBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Crimetown
    Posts
    64,776

    Default

    Ok.. not even info wars can come up with that kind of retarded nonsense
    Quote Originally Posted by Korn1 View Post
    I have been called a retard my whole life

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sajunky View Post
    Even it is true, it doesn't matter what do you think, it is your problem. For others it is important to remind that Windows 10 is contantly trashing user's hard drives. This is a fact. Microsoft explanation is ccompletely not satisfactory. In 2016 millions of Windows 10 machines were busy hacking sha1 algorithm. Once it is done Microsoft needs to update their botnets to be able to perform different jobs.
    Any links, there must be reasonably widespread discussion of this issue?

    Especially security blogs would have a field day if this was true

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airborne View Post
    Any links, there must be reasonably widespread discussion of this issue?

    Especially security blogs would have a field day if this was true
    Any links that Windows 10 is constantly trashing hard drives? Come on,even Microsoft's premium moles keep quiet in this issue.

  7. #22
    Super Grandmaster ToxicBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Crimetown
    Posts
    64,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sajunky View Post
    Any links that Windows 10 is constantly trashing hard drives? Come on,even Microsoft's premium moles keep quiet in this issue.
    So then no current links, or any links to your sha1 tinfoilhattery
    Quote Originally Posted by Korn1 View Post
    I have been called a retard my whole life

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicBunny View Post
    So then no current links, or any links to your sha1 tinfoilhattery
    I gather you are not aware that Microsoft was in blockchain business for a while. Read news section on this forum, you will find.

  9. #24
    Super Grandmaster ToxicBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Crimetown
    Posts
    64,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sajunky View Post
    I gather you are not aware that Microsoft was in blockchain business for a while. Read news section on this forum, you will find.
    I'm somewhat more aware of what Microsoft are up to than you are...

    post a link to your sha1 botnet bollocks from a reputable source
    Quote Originally Posted by Korn1 View Post
    I have been called a retard my whole life

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicBunny View Post
    I'm somewhat more aware of what Microsoft are up to than you are...
    .LOL. I am ending conversation with this troll.

  11. #26
    Super Grandmaster ToxicBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Crimetown
    Posts
    64,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sajunky View Post
    .LOL. I am ending conversation with this troll.
    Cute, you call me a troll but you ignore any requests for links to backup your tinfoil hattery...
    Quote Originally Posted by Korn1 View Post
    I have been called a retard my whole life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Problems Adobe Flash Player
    By Smity10 in forum Software
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-02-2013, 11:25 PM
  2. Adobe Flash player pop-up
    By mcdui in forum Networking and Security
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-07-2012, 09:52 PM
  3. Adobe Flash Player 10....wtf
    By SaiyanZ in forum Software
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 19-09-2009, 06:01 PM
  4. 64-bit Adobe flash player...
    By MyWorld in forum Linux
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 20-11-2008, 04:08 PM
  5. Adobe Flash Player 10 Now Available
    By rpm in forum PC Hardware and Gadgets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16-10-2008, 11:53 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •