Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Van hits worshippers outside mosque in London's Finsbury Park

Grand Master of the Friendzone Chris_the_Brit's Avatar

So what are all the terrorist attacks against white Europeans then? Whiteophobia?

Literally no mention of the two major terrorist attacks carried out by Muslims in the past few months but apparently the Muslims have been suffering "many incidents of Islamophobia" over the past few months.

Also not a big fan of increasing security outside mosques given that at least some of them have anti-West hate preachers as their imam.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...insbury-park/#

The Muslim Council of Britain has called for extra security around mosques, describing the Finsbury Park van attack as "the most violent manifestation" of Islamophobia.

The council's secretary general Harun Khan said he expected authorities to step up security "as a matter of urgency", adding many would feel "terrorised" following the incident outside the Muslim Welfare House in Seven Sisters Road.

He said: "According to eyewitness accounts and videos taken after the incident, it appears that a white man in a van intentionally ploughed into a group of worshippers who were already tending to someone who had been taken ill.

"We do not know how many were injured or killed, but our prayers are with the victims and families.

"During the night, ordinary British citizens were set upon while they were going about their lives, completing their night worship. It appears from eyewitness accounts that the perpetrator was motivated by Islamophobia.

"Over the past weeks and months, Muslims have endured many incidents of Islamophobia and this is the most violent manifestation to date.

"Given we are approaching the end of the month of Ramadan and the celebration of Eid with many Muslims going to local mosques, we expect the authorities to increase security outside mosques as a matter of urgency.

"Muslim communities have been calling for increased action to tackle the growth in hate crime for many years and transformative action must now be taken to tackle not only this incident but the hugely worrying growth in Islamophobia.

Many will feel terrorised, no doubt be angry and saddened by what has taken place tonight.

"We urge calm as the investigation establishes the full facts, and in these last days of Ramadan, pray for those affected and for justice.
    Bitcoin holdings: 1 BTC

Quote Originally Posted by konfab View Post
    Escalating the fight doesn't do much unless if you are willing to commit total war. Which isn't what anyone wants.

Which leaves the only solution, being that you isolate the problem till it sorts its own stuff out.
    That's the problem. We need an all out war but the people are to fking stupid yo realise it. War is coming like it or not
    #FREEISRAEL

Quote Originally Posted by marine1 View Post
    Justifying it ? Where in God's name did I justify it ?
    Upset? Not upset just like when it's the other way around. Doesn't upset me but does anger me. Both sides
    I have yet to see you condemn this act of terrorism on innocent people just like you always say Muslims should condemn attacks on innocent people.

Justifying it ? Where in God's name did I justify it ?
    Upset? Not upset just like when it's the other way around. Doesn't upset me but does anger me. Both sides
    So I guess we're going to see many angry posts from you like other terrorism incidents, condemning the driver and everyone like him and calling for everyone like him to be deported and all institutions that he frequents to be shut down. Will you make up wild conspiracy theories about where he was radicalized or blame Obama or any number of your usual moth frothing rants? Does Europe have a problem that it need's to deal with, something something fight fire with fire.
    I wait with baited breath.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Mowgs View Post
    I have yet to see you condemn this act of terrorism on innocent people just like you always say Muslims should condemn attacks on innocent people.
    I condemn all acts of terror against innocent people
    #FREEISRAEL

Ummm no actually. Maybe if the terrorists know that people will fight back it will stop ?
    Clearly the liberal PC way doesn't work
    So you're going to commit to justifying this it seems. No surprise there.
    Fight back against terrorism by attacking innocent people? How does this work exactly? Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by nabeeltootla View Post
    So I guess we're going to see many angry posts from you like other terrorism incidents, condemning the driver and everyone like him and calling for everyone like him to be deported and all institutions that he frequents to be shut down. Will you make up wild conspiracy theories about where he was radicalized or blame Obama or any number of your usual moth frothing rants? Does Europe have a problem that it need's to deal with, something something fight fire with fire.
    I wait with baited breath.
    So if you found a club where they routinely sprouted hate against Muslims, you would be quite happy to shut it down?
    This doesn't happen to the problematic Mosques that preach hate.

I condemn all acts of terror against innocent people
    Would you mind showing me where you did that in this thread?

That's the problem. We need an all out war but the people are to fking stupid yo realise it. War is coming like it or not
    You really believe there should be an all out war? That's quite an extremist mindset you have there.
    So are you going to be on the front line of this war? Are you going to happily send out your children do die first?
    Why do you want war? ISIS wants, don't be like them.

So if you found a club where they routinely sprouted hate against Muslims, you would be quite happy to shut it down?
    Nope and even in Gaza weapons found there nothing will be done- in mosques
    #FREEISRAEL

It's already an all out war, it's happening in the middle east and is a war in which the UK is intimately involved and totally committed to.
    LBRY is a free, open, and community-run digital marketplace.

Yes. Why allow ANY type of hateful rhetoric to have a platform?
    Mosques that preach hate should be shut down 100% since what they are preaching to Muslims is unislamic.

Quote Originally Posted by nabeeltootla View Post
    You really believe there should be an all out war? That's quite an extremist mindset you have there.
    So are you going to be on the front line of this war? Are you going to happily send out your children do die first?
    Why do you want war? ISIS wants, don't be like them.
    I do believe it.
    If all out war happened and I was called to go and fight I would go to secure a future for the kids. For sure .
    You wouldn't?
    #FREEISRAEL

Escalating the fight doesn't do much unless if you are willing to commit total war. Which isn't what anyone wants.

Which leaves the only solution, being that you isolate the problem till it sorts its own stuff out.
    Sooo... Innocent people are targeted and attacked, and what upsets you is that they identify the race of the driver?
    Do you also get in a huff when Asian terrorists are identified? They did not even mention the religion of this terrorist, so I guess he got off easy.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Cat View Post
    It's already an all out war, it's happening in the middle east and is a war in which the UK is intimately involved and totally committed to.
    This isn't even close go all out war. I'm talking about a committed all out war.
    Seems the Islamists are already fighting and winning on their side
    #FREEISRAEL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast