Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: SCode payments now accepted on eGifts24.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by electrix View Post
    Hi. Any chance you can strike a deal with payu?
    Hi @electrix,

I don't believe PayU have a gift card available. It was something they mentioned in the past, but I don't think it ever materialized.

Quote Originally Posted by modhorat View Post
    What about KaChing
    Hi @modhorat,

That's certainly an interesting service. We'll have a look into it, however, while we'd like to include as many services and brands as possible, it's dependent on a number of factors, including how many of our customers would make use of a prepaid voucher from the brand, as well as a few things that are outside of our control, such as the brand's willingness to work with us and commercial agreements. All of this can take a long time to cement down too. We'll certainly look into it though, and let you know should we make headway.

Please keep the suggestions coming, as we'll continue to investigate and on-board brands where we can.

Quote Originally Posted by eGifts24 View Post
    Hi @modhorat,

That's certainly an interesting service. We'll have a look into it, however, while we'd like to include as many services and brands as possible, it's dependent on a number of factors, including how many of our customers would make use of a prepaid voucher from the brand, as well as a few things that are outside of our control, such as the brand's willingness to work with us and commercial agreements. All of this can take a long time to cement down too. We'll certainly look into it though, and let you know should we make headway.

Please keep the suggestions coming, as we'll continue to investigate and on-board brands where we can.
    Well the more brands u get onboard, the more our choice of spend @ your store

Hi, any chance of getting a Baby City deal going? I am not sure how many others would be interested. I certainly would. Thanks

Hi. When are you guys gonna release an app

Quote Originally Posted by uzairb View Post
    Hi, any chance of getting a Baby City deal going? I am not sure how many others would be interested. I certainly would. Thanks
    Just looking at their website, it doesn't seem like they sell gift vouchers. Should that change, we'll look into whether we can include them in our catalogue.

Hi. When are you guys gonna release an app
    We decided to delay plans for an app, as our website is already geared towards mobile users. Apple certification is also very difficult for apps that sell digital goods and accept payment outside of in-app purchases. We may look at it again in 2018 though.

Just looking at their website, it doesn't seem like they sell gift vouchers. Should that change, we'll look into whether we can include them in our catalogue.

We decided to delay plans for an app, as our website is already geared towards mobile users. Apple certification is also very difficult for apps that sell digital goods and accept payment outside of in-app purchases. We may look at it again in 2018 though.
    Android is a bit relaxed on this. Release the android version

Android is a bit relaxed on this. Release the android version
    We'll certainly keep it in mind when we revisit it in the new year.

Trying to do a takealot purchase with my egifts voucher and i am not earning any epoints for the purchase!

Y r u guys not on a wallet system?

Hi @electrix,

Just to let you know that we've pushed out an update to allow you to earn loyalty points when paying with eGifts24 Gift Vouchers. You won't earn ePoints when buying them, but you can now earn when spending the voucher balance on a product that is eligible to earn ePoints. So you won't lose out by buying the eGifts24 vouchers first.
    I see on your website the earning of epoints when paying with egifts voucher has not been updated

Trying to do a takealot purchase with my egifts voucher and i am not earning any epoints for the purchase
    Hi @electrix,

Please raise a ticket with our support team to investigate: https://www.egifts24.co.za/contact/

Be sure to include your email for account lookup, and whether you applied any additional vouchers other than an eGifts24 Gift Voucher to assist the investigation.

I see on your website the earning of epoints when paying with egifts voucher has not been updated
    Thanks for pointing this out. Our terms and conditions were updated to allow for earning off gift vouchers, but it looks like the FAQ wasn't. The FAQ has now been updated to remove the mention of gift vouchers. Only loyalty/promotional vouchers do not qualify.

Baby City do sell gift cards over the counter. No online store though.

Quote Originally Posted by uzairb View Post
    Baby City do sell gift cards over the counter. No online store though.
    Hi @uzairb,

We'll investigate. If they don't do digital vouchers though, we'll have to wait until they do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast