Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 500 GB

The Telkom portal system for the 500Gig is not working. But you can still buy the 500Gig by dialing *180# and go through the steps. I had to put my Sim card in a phone to get the 500Gig. So its still available.

Default 500 GB

Awesome thanks going to give it a shot, fingers crossed
    Have you tried a reboot?

Quote Originally Posted by johnstede View Post
    The Telkom portal system for the 500Gig is not working. But you can still buy the 500Gig by dialing *180# and go through the steps. I had to put my Sim card in a phone to get the 500Gig. So its still available.
    No luck here, increased spend limit by R100 but still no 500GB option in a phone via *180#. Did they perhaps also enable something for your sim to see the 500GB option I wonder?
    Have you tried a reboot?

Busy with newly bought 500 gig. Just over 100 gig lined up for tonight , lets see if it finishes.
    I never apologise. Iím sorry, thatís just the way I am.

Mo Nice not there now. But 500GB just bought.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan C View Post
    Busy with newly bought 500 gig. Just over 100 gig lined up for tonight , lets see if it finishes.
    Ah , only managed just over 50 ...

Quote Originally Posted by kianm View Post
    No luck here, increased spend limit by R100 but still no 500GB option in a phone via *180#. Did they perhaps also enable something for your sim to see the 500GB option I wonder?
    did you mange to buy the 500gig

i just called the call centre and the agent said that the 500gig option for those on uncapped cant buy the service anymore

Quote Originally Posted by SFW007 View Post
    did you mange to buy the 500gig

i just called the call centre and the agent said that the 500gig option for those on uncapped cant buy the service anymore
    No luck here mate, got the same explanation about uncapped not getting it anymore. Said we got it all along because of a system issue which has been resolved now, uncapped was never meant to get it
    Have you tried a reboot?

No luck here mate, got the same explanation about uncapped not getting it anymore. Said we got it all along because of a system issue which has been resolved now, uncapped was never meant to get it
    snap

Does not make sense to not give it to us after telling us we are on uncapped then limiting us to 350
    So i guess we need prepaid sims now

Quote Originally Posted by SFW007 View Post
    snap

Does not make sense to not give it to us after telling us we are on uncapped then limiting us to 350
    So i guess we need prepaid sims now
    Just go to PEP store and get one

Quote Originally Posted by Dan C View Post
    Just go to PEP store and get one
    Managing the connections is going to be a pain, was great when all you needed was 1 sim and one router
    Have you tried a reboot?

Managing the connections is going to be a pain, was great when all you needed was 1 sim and one router
    True its just stupid to not offer it to us contractors who bring in the guaranteed monthly subs

Reply on my thread on the telkom community site.

It must work if you are on a capped data contract. I just took my sim card out of the Router, put it in a phone and dial
    *180# went through the steps. Then I put the sim card back in my Router and did a balance check and walla, 500Gig night surfer added. But your spending limit must be more than R50.44.

I forgot about the uncapped data issue regarding the 500Gig deal. Only 2 ways of getting this. Capped data contract users and Pep pay as you go.
    Last edited by johnstede; 16-04-2018 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Spelling error

@kianm

whats your setup with mikrotik e.t.c

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast