Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Afrihost Plus Double Data

Default Afrihost Plus Double Data

Can someone please explain how the plus double data works? I was under the impression that enabling AH+ double data would essentially just give me twice my monthly allowance.

I had a few issues with my account early this month and when I checked my usage on the 1st it was already missing 100GB. So I am not sure if I misunderstand how it works and the AH+ feature is actually just paying for rollover to the next month?

I've opened support tickets but I don't think the reps understand what I am asking them. When I pmed Afrihost about this I got a response about links not working which has no relevance to what I was asking, and I still haven't had another response to my pm so I thought I would ask if anyone else understand how AH+ works.

Quote Originally Posted by Techrat View Post
    Can someone please explain how the plus double data works? I was under the impression that enabling AH+ double data would essentially just give me twice my monthly allowance.

I had a few issues with my account early this month and when I checked my usage on the 1st it was already missing 100GB. So I am not sure if I misunderstand how it works and the AH+ feature is actually just paying for rollover to the next month?

I've opened support tickets but I don't think the reps understand what I am asking them. When I pmed Afrihost about this I got a response about links not working which has no relevance to what I was asking, and I still haven't had another response to my pm so I thought I would ask if anyone else understand how AH+ works.
    If you add the Plus+ Double Data benefit to a Capped DSL or Fibre account, your data allocation to that product will be doubled.

When did you add the Double Data benefit?
    "Great Scott!"

Several months ago when I opened the account.

Afrihost Representative AfriMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Techrat View Post
    Several months ago when I opened the account.
    Just check your ClientZone to see how your benefits have been assigned. alternatively, just drop me or AfriGenie a PM
    If AfriMan says it, it is so!

If you asked an excellent question, please post on Answers!

+ Reply to Thread