Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Email Hosting Issue

  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottulusMaximus View Post
    Ok good, I think...

    Seems to be ok this morning
    Great! If there is any change, please let em know!
    "Great Scott!"

  2. #17

    Default

    It's doing it again:


    Task 'Scott: Folder:Inbox Check for new mail.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot download folder Inbox from the IMAP email server for account Scott. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

    Except this time I can send emails, just not receive BUT I'm receiving the mails on my phone fine which is connected to the same network as the PC...

    EDIT: router restart fixed it, I'm so confused.
    Last edited by ScottulusMaximus; 20-09-2017 at 01:48 PM.
    Importing made easy!

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottulusMaximus View Post
    It's doing it again:


    Task 'Scott: Folder:Inbox Check for new mail.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot download folder Inbox from the IMAP email server for account Scott. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

    Except this time I can send emails, just not receive BUT I'm receiving the mails on my phone fine which is connected to the same network as the PC...

    EDIT: router restart fixed it, I'm so confused.
    It's strange that restarting your modem fixed it... Which DNS are you using at the moment?
    "Great Scott!"

  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AfriGenie View Post
    It's strange that restarting your modem fixed it... Which DNS are you using at the moment?
    169.1.1.2
    169.1.1.1
    Importing made easy!

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottulusMaximus View Post
    169.1.1.2
    169.1.1.1
    Could you set the DNS to automatic and see if that makes any difference.
    "Great Scott!"

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AfriGenie View Post
    Could you set the DNS to automatic and see if that makes any difference.
    It's working now, will try that if it does it again. I'm getting disconnects and stuff today as well, I think there's fiddling going on with the fibre installs around me.
    Importing made easy!

  7. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottulusMaximus View Post
    It's working now, will try that if it does it again. I'm getting disconnects and stuff today as well, I think there's fiddling going on with the fibre installs around me.
    That's entirely possible. Please let me know if there is any change!
    "Great Scott!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Email hosting
    By l1qu1d in forum Hosting and Cloud Computing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2016, 10:47 PM
  2. Email Hosting
    By nakedhousee in forum Hosting and Cloud Computing
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 11:56 PM
  3. Email hosting
    By astrauss in forum ADSL and VDSL ISP Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-03-2010, 05:24 AM
  4. email hosting
    By tyerone in forum ADSL and VDSL ISP Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 23-01-2009, 06:54 PM
  5. Email hosting ?
    By Jon Snow in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19-10-2005, 10:30 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •