Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Afrihost poor service

Default Afrihost poor service

Poor service from Afrihost, ordered a new lte-a router on the 5th of September. After numerous calls, still no sign of delivery. Any ideas who I speak to, to get this resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rds View Post
    Poor service from Afrihost, ordered a new lte-a router on the 5th of September. After numerous calls, still no sign of delivery. Any ideas who I speak to, to get this resolved.
    Seeing as you respawned, you should know the answer to that question is to message AfriMan or Afrigirl on this forum.
    "Dude...we all need to look away from our computer screens and go see what's really going on in the world." - Sl8er

If they aren't responding to your calls, maybe they're saying your business isn't important to them?

hashtagjustsaying
    Crime tip-offs anonymously | Crimeline | Text 32211
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke

I cancelled my "free" Fibre installation and router account with them because of the same issues. Went to collect the router, no stock. Asked for it to be delivered, did not have it after 3 weeks and had to ping them several times. Today I found out they forgot about placing my FTTH installation with Vuma in spite of me ordering in July already.

Heya 3rds. Please feel free to drop me a PM with your info and I'll help you get this sorted quicker than you new Rain connection is going to be.

EDIT: Got your PM
    Last edited by AfriFella; 18-09-2017 at 07:47 PM.
    "And that's why you always leave a note..."

Quote Originally Posted by LCBXX View Post
    I cancelled my "free" Fibre installation and router account with them because of the same issues. Went to collect the router, no stock. Asked for it to be delivered, did not have it after 3 weeks and had to ping them several times. Today I found out they forgot about placing my FTTH installation with Vuma in spite of me ordering in July already.
    That doesn't sound right at all! Even though we might sometimes deal with a slight backlog of orders, I can assure you that there is no way we can forget to submit any fibre order. Our system is not built that way. If there is anything I can assist you with, please feel free to drop me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AfriFella View Post
    That doesn't sound right at all! Even though we might sometimes deal with a slight backlog of orders, I can assure you that there is no way we can forget to submit any fibre order. Our system is not built that way. If there is anything I can assist you with, please feel free to drop me a PM.
    I appreciate your answer but it does not explain why I regularly had to follow up on my order and progress, only to find that your receptive departments have not taken action or my order is stuck somewhere. I ordered on 25 July, the estate was live 7 September and AH only prompted Vuma to schedule an install today after I again requested a follow up. Not on.

I have taken my money to another ISP already even though it is going to cost me R2700 in startup.

I don't think Afrihost is always to blame.

A friend of mine has been waiting for fibre installation at his house via Open Serve. 8 weeks and still going.

Everytime OpenServe comes out they have an excuse of why they can't install. Then after escalations they tell him he has no fibre in the area....Meanwhile. Houses on his left and right all have fibre.

OpenServe called him and made an appointment for installation....guess what....They didn't even bother to show up. Not even a phone call.

I did receive your PM, I just need your account details to allow me find out what's going on.
    "Great Scott!"

Heya 3rds. Please feel free to drop me a PM with your info and I'll help you get this sorted quicker than you new Rain connection is going to be.

EDIT: Got your PM
    So Mr @Afrifella, still nothing resolved. My account has being debited again! NO Device, No Sign of Delivery!

Anyone with advise on how to cancel and get my money back from Afrihost? please feel free to share. they dont realise the only thing getting clients to purchase the LTE-A deal through them is service, because im sure MWEB, WebAfrica, and all other service providers are willing to have my business without all this hassle and frustration!

So Mr @Afrifella, still nothing resolved. My account has being debited again! NO Device, No Sign of Delivery!

I'm checking with AfriFella for an update!
    "Great Scott!"

Good luck getting any service with Afrihost. Constant struggle.

They are understaffed and don't give a ****.

Customer service is beyond their comprehension. If only I read the terms and conditions on my fibre order I would have cancelled and gone with another ISP

Quote Originally Posted by JCM View Post
    Good luck getting any service with Afrihost. Constant struggle.

They are understaffed and don't give a ****.

Customer service is beyond their comprehension. If only I read the terms and conditions on my fibre order I would have cancelled and gone with another ISP
    Really sad to hear that your perception of us has stopped so low. I've replied to your other post and will be happy to look into your outstanding support requests and help turn this around.

Really sad to hear that your perception of us has stopped so low. I've replied to your other post and will be happy to look into your outstanding support requests and help turn this around.
    Not just his perception but all of us as customers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast