Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free lte-a rain router from webafrica.

Quote Originally Posted by Inky1980 View Post
    Yes because everything goes on special, right?....This isn't a R15 carton of milk. Congrats, money clearly isn't an issue in your life.
    I just don't understand your argument? If R2000 is a lot of money to you, then wait until you get it on special? You wanted to be an early adopter, and you are now paying the price for it. It's simple really.

I wanted it a month ago, I decided I was not willing to fork out R2500 and waited. I ended up paying R999 because I did not want to wait any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by F1 Fan View Post
    I just don't understand your argument? If R2000 is a lot of money to you, then wait until you get it on special? You wanted to be an early adopter, and you are now paying the price for it. It's simple really.

I wanted it a month ago, I decided I was not willing to fork out R2500 and waited. I ended up paying R999 because I did not want to wait any longer.
    No I had to get it because I had no other solution for an internet connection after I moved, it wasn't about being an early adopter at all.

So no, it's not simple really. I was an ADSL subscriber with them before I moved and I had to go the LTE route. I could very easily have gone to another ISP who was offering it for less but since I was happy with their service I forked out the cash because I thought it would be worth it.

I've said what I wanted to say - I was ripped off, simple as that.

Congrats to everyone else who is getting it for free, right place and right timing. Enjoy.

This.

Due to rotting infrastructure, ADSL just isn't an option for me.

Feeling bleak and ripped now.

No I had to get it because I had no other solution for an internet connection after I moved, it wasn't about being an early adopter at all.

So no, it's not simple really. I was an ADSL subscriber with them before I moved and I had to go the LTE route. I could very easily have gone to another ISP who was offering it for less but since I was happy with their service I forked out the cash because I thought it would be worth it.

Congrats to everyone else who is getting it for free, right place and right timing. Enjoy.

Could've used Voda/MTN via Afrihost etc. I got a Mygica android box two weeks before Telkom launched their Lit one. Not going to shed a tear about it. You win some, you lose some.
    It's easy to think that religion is a lie when all I see is the hypocrite through the splinters in my eyes.

Seems they are really pushing this.

Quote Originally Posted by kaufen View Post
    Seems they are really pushing this.
    but is it really worth it? as one can buy other routers for less, some even dual SIM
    I mean getting into a contract just to get a router might not be the smartest idea....

Afrihost also gives a free router now.

They also added 25gb+25gb package for R299.
    Www.gtxgaming.co.za
    For all your graphics card requirements!

The "free" WebAfrica router doesn't actually belong to you though, you either have to return it or pay for it when you cancel. Which may or may not be an issue for you.

I've asked about what Afrihost's policy is on their thread, will wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtx Gaming View Post
    Afrihost also gives a free router now.

They also added 25gb+25gb package for R299.
    ....and it is available month-to-month. Afrihost don't do contracts

Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    ....and it is available month-to-month. Afrihost don't do contracts
    YEah bought two of these bad boys before they changed the terms to 6 months. So free for me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12