Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ADSL line transfer issue

Angry ADSL line transfer issue

Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone has any knowledge on this.

I am wanting to change ISP's because my current ISP (Delonet) has a useless support dept and they are pushing up their prices. Basically, I have logged multiple tickets and they just don't reply.Their phone just rings when I call. So now the issue is, I need to get my line transferred back to Telkom. Can I get Telkom to force the transfer from their side? Delonet is in Midrand and I am in PE so this is a ball ache to say the least. I really have no idea what to do.

Thanks!

You need to speak to your isp, you have a contract with them which telkom can't interfere with.
    entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Quote Originally Posted by ponder View Post
    You need to speak to your isp, you have a contract with them which telkom can't interfere with.
    Thanks. Going to have to keep trying their phone I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Pilot[ZA] View Post
    Thanks. Going to have to keep trying their phone I guess.
    You not getting any joy from trying to call them, so you might want to send an email ( and several thereafter ) judging from their response?
    At least you will have a paper trail and proof, but with telephone calls that they don't answer- well I am afraid they will have the upper hand for your issue to be finalized and resolved.
    Do what is right! Not what is easy! "http://www.values.com/inspirational-stories-tv-spots/78-reach":

Quote Originally Posted by Marius Flash View Post
    You not getting any joy from trying to call them, so you might want to send an email ( and several thereafter ) judging from their response?
    At least you will have a paper trail and proof, but with telephone calls that they don't answer- well I am afraid they will have the upper hand for your issue to be finalized and resolved.
    Yeah, I have sent multiple emails. Problem is, is that all support tickets are logged via their website. So I have downloaded them. But still, the issue is after tonight I won't have internet and that's the biggest problem for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Pilot[ZA] View Post
    Yeah, I have sent multiple emails. Problem is, is that all support tickets are logged via their website. So I have downloaded them. But still, the issue is after tonight I won't have internet and that's the biggest problem for me.
    Yeah, I know the feeling. Our world revolves around being connected to the Net, and to be without it, even for a day is a day too much
    Do what is right! Not what is easy! "http://www.values.com/inspirational-stories-tv-spots/78-reach":

+ Reply to Thread