Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Solar panels and pushing back into the grid.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNW View Post
    Unsafe - Ring feedback. Say they are working on an electrical line somewhere, their part of the electricity feed is isolated, but now you feed electricity back into the system - POOF - another fatal electrocution.
    These inverters have been in use in Europe for many years,all inverters have a safety mechanism that stops current going through when the grid fails.These equipment comes from 1st world countrys we are decades behind

Escom is under pressure to deliver electricity the country,they are coming up way short they are even paying some of the BIG users not to use electricity,that enables them to free up elec to service the community.So why if i generate electricity can i not give it to Escom at no charge,can you emagine if lots of people generate power and help Escom make its demands.Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballito self storage View Post
    Escom is under pressure to deliver electricity the country,they are coming up way short they are even paying some of the BIG users not to use electricity,that enables them to free up elec to service the community.So why if i generate electricity can i not give it to Escom at no charge,can you emagine if lots of people generate power and help Escom make its demands.Just a thought.
    Eskom are no long struggling to meet the demand for electricity.

They aren't paying BIG users not to use anymore

You overspent without doing your research, stop trying to shift blame on this front.. regardless of how much of a mess this country actually is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korn1 View Post
    I have been called a retard my whole life

Quote Originally Posted by Ballito self storage View Post
    ToxicBunny already covered most of it. Eskom actually now have excess power after new capacity came online and the economy shrank, and are planning to shut down some of the older power stations again that they had woken up. You are years late for that party.
    Quote Originally Posted by saor View Post
    saor is a dumbass

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123