Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Limpopo traffic cop hijacked outside home

Super Grandmaster

Default Limpopo traffic cop hijacked outside home

Tzaneen - The Limpopo Department of Transport has condemned the "pure act of criminality" after a female traffic officer was hijacked in her official vehicle outside her house in Lenyenye, Limpopo on Wednesday evening.

Department spokesperson Joshua Kwapa said the officer was unharmed in the hijacking after she stopped outside her house in her Golf 6.

"For us, this is a pure act of criminality. Some of the officers take official vehicles home with them. When she stopped outside her house, she was blocked off by criminals," Kwapa said.

"We are obviously very concerned about the safety of our traffic officers. Luckily, she was unharmed during this incident," he said.

Kwapa said, after the officer was hijacked, she went to the police station to report the matter.

Limpopo police spokesperson Lieutenant Colonel Moatshe Ngoepe confirmed the incident.

"She was blocked off from behind by a silver grey Ford Focus with unknown registration numbers [and] with three occupants inside, wearing balaclavas," he said.

"Two suspects exited the car and approached her, whereby she ran away leaving the car behind. They entered the car and drove away," Ngoepe said.

He said there had been no arrests and police were still investigating the matter.

News24
    http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...-home-20171006
    My views are not cast in stone

A few questions:-
    1) Why using government vehicles to take home?
    2) Does perks tax get paid
    3) Where was her firearm and why didn't she use it instead of running
    Just like SAPS emergency situations get told sorry no vehicles and this is why.
    ALL POSTS ARE IN MY PERSONAL OPINION
    "Pray for Our President Zuma and his party, Julius Malema, and Zimbabwean Robert Mugabe... Psalm 109:8".

In South Africa the criminals are so cunning .... they are hijacking the police cruisers
    "For the ones who understand, no explanation is needed. For the ones who do not, no explanation is possible."

Shows just how little criminals care about getting caught, because they never get caught. If criminals are so brazen then there is definitely a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemi300c View Post
    A few questions:-
    1) Why using government vehicles to take home?
    2) Does perks tax get paid
    3) Where was her firearm and why didn't she use it instead of running
    Just like SAPS emergency situations get told sorry no vehicles and this is why.
    And get shot for a company vehicle?

You must be special
    I have signed up with Bitco and it's by far the best internet I have ever had. Get a quote

Why have they not found the vehicle? Surely Police vehicles are tracked and monitored? Why not phone the police instead of going to the police station?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull View Post
    The more I look at the Giff of the one chick slapping the other chick... It actually turns me on...
    Quote Originally Posted by UrBaN963 View Post
    Umm she's slapping a dude..but cool story bro

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull View Post
    And get shot for a company vehicle?

You must be special
    I am
    ALL POSTS ARE IN MY PERSONAL OPINION
    "Pray for Our President Zuma and his party, Julius Malema, and Zimbabwean Robert Mugabe... Psalm 109:8".

Quote Originally Posted by Hemi300c View Post
    I am
    No way I would fight for a company vehicle. My own on the other hand. And yes I know even that is stupid
    I have signed up with Bitco and it's by far the best internet I have ever had. Get a quote

Quote Originally Posted by UrBaN963 View Post
    Why have they not found the vehicle? Surely Police vehicles are tracked and monitored? Why not phone the police instead of going to the police station?
    I ask myself the very same question. Probably it is already resprayed by now. I have just checked out some YouTube video clips. In South Africa 2017, hijackings seems to be a rather normal occurance.
    Why the police seldom (if ever) disclose any info about the perpetuators? Even in Colombia and Mexico the police are more helpful in this regard. What exactly are they covering up? Policeman = Criminals or what?
    "For the ones who understand, no explanation is needed. For the ones who do not, no explanation is possible."

+ Reply to Thread