Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cell C data usage

Default Cell C data usage

I have to withdraw this statement and will have to run some more tests. It seems somebody switched the network between ADSL and the LTE router without my knowledge.
    Sorry about this but I will check why my data is used up so quickly.

Maybe somebody on this forum can advise me. I have a Cell C LTE contract on which the data is used up very quickly compared to the ADSL which has the same cap. Every month the Cell C data is running out at about the 20th of the month. With the ADSL I never even got close to the cap with all the same devices connected, even streaming sometimes which I have not done on Cell C.

I have now run a test and disconnected all devices from the Cell C roter prior to month end. Wi-Fi is also disabled on the router. The usage according to Cell C on the router is a whopping 5 Gig over 7 days. Please tell me what is eating my data. I understand that there is a stay alive on the router, but nearly 1 Gig a day?
    Name:  Data usage 7 days.PNG
Views: 119
Size:  23.2 KB
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Jan Opperman; 07-10-2017 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Eat my words

+ Reply to Thread