Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Harvey Weinstein ousted by company after harassment claims

Quote Originally Posted by Eniigma View Post
    Sensing a great business opportunity here...
    RZA where do you live? I want to open a tin foil shop in the neighborhood.
    There is some truth to his claims. Journalists have been trying run this story for years now. From around 8:45 or so:

After speculating about my d!ck size 10 times:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    You really shouldn’t try and project your own problems and insecurities on other people, pencil d!ck.

says it all really....

Georgina Chapman is seeking support from Huma Abedin as she struggles to cope with the tide of revelations about her estranged husband, Harvey Weinstein, according to a new report.Page Six reports today that Chapman reached out to Abedin, the wife of convicted sex offender Anthony Weiner, whom she is in the process of divorcing, citing a “well-placed source.”
    Page Six reports that Chapman and Abedin got to know each other because of Weinstein’s numerous fundraising events for Hillary Clinton, who has now vowed to return the cash.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/harvey...ex-huma-abedin

Quote Originally Posted by Nick333 View Post
    What are you talking about? My questions were specifically about and slanted towards the article you linked to in which no mention of Weinstein or any other Jews religious beliefs were mentioned.
    Jewish identity is itself a manifestation of religious belief insofar as you can be an atheistic Jew but not an atheistic Christian or Muslim. Maybe it's not a "religion" in the usual sense of the word, but for the purposes of the article it's close enough to a fullblown worldview.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randhir View Post
    Blah blah blah. Usual waffle.

Quote Originally Posted by WaxLyrical View Post
    As soon as a woman announces she sucked Steven Spielberg while he directed er.. Jaws, every media platform will explode into a frenzy.
    She stands to cash in on book deals and interviews.
    Bill Cosby is finished as an actor so no backlash except what the court decides.
    And yet these cases are not mainstream media? I am not sure why you are even bringing this up, as it's a different topic. What I am talking about women who have been sexually harassed who choose to get justice. And when they do, they are victimized for it.
    Stoned people in houses shouldn't throw glasses

Quote Originally Posted by Emjay View Post
    And yet these cases are not mainstream media? I am not sure why you are even bringing this up, as it's a different topic. What I am talking about women who have been sexually harassed who choose to get justice. And when they do, they are victimized for it.
    What evidence do you have of women being victimised for bringing up sexual abuse?
    In fact there's a greater payoff in support ing these women than there is to dismiss them as long as there's sufficient proof to support an accusation.

Link: http://www.dailywire.com/news/22208/...ign=benshapiro

Kate Beckinsale: Weinstein Sexually Harassed Me When I Was SEVENTEEN

Quote Originally Posted by WaxLyrical View Post
    What evidence do you have of women being victimised for bringing up sexual abuse?
    In fact there's a greater payoff in support ing these women than there is to dismiss them as long as there's sufficient proof to support an accusation.
    Here you go...

In fact, following the release of the Weinstein audio, it was Gutierrez’s reputation that suffered, not Weinstein’s. As media outlets began picking up her story, some portrayals of the model helped to cast doubt on her allegations against Weinstein.

For example, The New York Post published a slew of stories supplemented by anonymous sources that painted her as a desperate model, willing to go to extremes for fame.

The Daily Beast reported on Gutierrez’s prior legal battle with a mysterious man named “Mr. G” and former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, writing: “A young Italian model finds herself the victim of alleged sexual abuse by a powerful older man ― for the third time.”

The Daily Mail published a piece depicting Gutierrez as being “‘forced against [her] will’ into having sex with the ‘businessman of substantial means’ for money when she was under 18.”

Gawker reported that Gutierrez attended one of Berlusconi’s orgies and alleged that she was “groped by the former PM and encouraged to undress.”
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/entr...b0b26332e75015

Question:
    Do you guys think that Weinstein was checked out carefully before Malia Obama went over to be interned?

Amazon Studios head Roy Price has been placed on a leave of absence, the content giant said Thursday. Amazon chief content officer Albert Cheng will fill in for Price on an interim basis.“Roy Price is on leave of absence effective immediately,” a spokesperson told TheWrap. Word of Price’s exit comes only hours after “The Man in the High Castle” producer Isa Hackett detailed alleged harassment at the hands of the executive. It’s unclear how long his absence is expected to last.

Amazon Studios Head Roy Price Pressured Company to Buy Girlfriend's Series (Report)

The incident with Hackett and Price first came to light in August, after an investigation of the tech giant by website The Information revealed a complaint was lodged in 2015. Amazon, run by Jeff Bezos, hired a third-party firm to investigate the accusations. The inquiry closed and its findings were never revealed. “You’ll love my dick,” Price allegedly told Hackett during a cab ride at San Diego Comic-Con, the producer told THR on Thursday.
    https://www.thewrap.com/roy-price-pu...mazon-studios/

I suspect there are more than a few entertainment execs making calls to lawyers and publicists right now.

Who runs Hollywood again?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_Hockstetter View Post
    people in the west
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerisgood View Post
    Godammit if I meet you I'll eat your eyes out for dinner.

A Djinn

White people?
    Quote Originally Posted by CorrieV2.0 View Post
    ... trust me I will feel threatened when you come.

Money, but your pathetic attempt to twist this into a liberal/democrat bashing is noted, and dismissed with the contempt it deserves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast