Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 163 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163 LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2434

Thread: Telkom LIT Android media box - Tips/Tricks/Apps thread

  1. #2416
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bloemfontein
    Posts
    2,523
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Volksieboi View Post
    yes wise one
    And when we get Oreo, it will have it's own set of problems.
    Good coffee should be, black like the Devil, hot like Hell, and sweet as a Kiss - Hungarian Proverb.

  2. #2417
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Who can help me of the Telkom tv lit box. I have a 20 meg fibre line. Struggle to play you tube.

  3. #2418
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bloemfontein
    Posts
    2,523
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynandvt View Post
    Who can help me of the Telkom tv lit box. I have a 20 meg fibre line. Struggle to play you tube.
    Not that it is going to help you, but the last YouTube update kinda broke YouTube play back on the LIT TV box, uninstalling and installing the original version works, but is not as nice.
    Good coffee should be, black like the Devil, hot like Hell, and sweet as a Kiss - Hungarian Proverb.

  4. #2419
    Master vorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    668
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elf_lord_ZC5 View Post
    Not that it is going to help you, but the last YouTube update kinda broke YouTube play back on the LIT TV box, uninstalling and installing the original version works, but is not as nice.
    Yes I also noticed the YouTube problem. I'm sure it was mentioned here but where do you download the original YouTube app from? Do I need to sideload? Or download again from the Playstore? Many thanks

  5. #2420
    The Legend Pho3nix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    On the toilet
    Posts
    26,642
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vorman View Post
    Yes I also noticed the YouTube problem. I'm sure it was mentioned here but where do you download the original YouTube app from? Do I need to sideload? Or download again from the Playstore? Many thanks
    Just go to the app in settings and say remove updates or something
    Disclaimer:All posts are personal opinion and not the opinion of anyone else or any other entity.

    Quote Originally Posted by YingYang View Post
    Jesus christ how ugly are you?

  6. #2421
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bloemfontein
    Posts
    2,523
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pho3nix View Post
    Just go to the app in settings and say remove updates or something
    Yep them it installs the factory version of YouTube
    Good coffee should be, black like the Devil, hot like Hell, and sweet as a Kiss - Hungarian Proverb.

  7. #2422
    Senior Member aubreyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    247
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quick question: When my LIT Remote "wakes up" it is in MOUSE MODE. How do I change this behavior?
    (The pointer runs all over the screen, instead of being a native-remote...)

  8. #2423
    Super Grandmaster rakabos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,759
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aubreyk View Post
    Quick question: When my LIT Remote "wakes up" it is in MOUSE MODE. How do I change this behavior?
    (The pointer runs all over the screen, instead of being a native-remote...)
    Yeah not gonna be able to change it, same on mine. I ended up buying a diff remote just because of this irritation

  9. #2424
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    795
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rakabos3 View Post
    Yeah not gonna be able to change it, same on mine. I ended up buying a diff remote just because of this irritation
    What remote and does it turn the device on and off?

  10. #2425
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bloemfontein
    Posts
    2,523
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Volksieboi View Post
    What remote and does it turn the device on and off?
    Do not have that issue with my remote, but box did switch on and start updating YouTube ...
    Good coffee should be, black like the Devil, hot like Hell, and sweet as a Kiss - Hungarian Proverb.

  11. #2426
    Junior Member cathrinewalker24@gmail.co's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi don't know if I can ask this... The lot box, can it only use an optical cable? Is there any way to get an adaptor for aux to optical?

  12. #2427
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bloemfontein
    Posts
    2,523
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE;21823777]Hi don't know if I can ask this... The lot box, can it only use an optical cable? Is there any way to get an adaptor for aux to optical?[/QUOTE]
    You may ask, can I ask what you want to connect to the LIT TV box?

    Also please, please, do not use your email address as your forum user name.
    Last edited by elf_lord_ZC5; 18-07-2018 at 12:48 PM.
    Good coffee should be, black like the Devil, hot like Hell, and sweet as a Kiss - Hungarian Proverb.

  13. #2428
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    2,037
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elf_lord_ZC5 View Post
    You may ask, can I ask what you want to connect to the LIT TV box?

    Also please, please, do not use your email address as your forum user name.
    Wouldn't be a bad idea to edit it out of your "quote" either m'lord.

  14. #2429
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bloemfontein
    Posts
    2,523
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cenredash View Post
    Wouldn't be a bad idea to edit it out of your "quote" either m'lord.
    M'lord has complied, as per your request.

    Operating off of my phone and missed it
    Good coffee should be, black like the Devil, hot like Hell, and sweet as a Kiss - Hungarian Proverb.

  15. #2430
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Bellville
    Posts
    1,603
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So YouTube seems to be working again. Happy days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 163 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The iPhone Tips/Tricks/Apps thread
    By fxit_man in forum iPhone and iPad
    Replies: 10035
    Last Post: 26-09-2015, 01:22 PM
  2. The HTC Desire HD Tips/Tricks/Apps thread
    By kingrob in forum Android
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 20-03-2011, 09:37 AM
  3. The Sony X1 Tips/Tricks/Apps thread
    By mntric005 in forum Cellular: Mobile Phones, Call Contracts, Content, MMS and SMS
    Replies: 1277
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 10:34 AM
  4. The iPhone Tips/Tricks/Apps thread
    By fxit_man in forum Cellular: Mobile Phones, Call Contracts, Content, MMS and SMS
    Replies: 8581
    Last Post: 17-11-2009, 03:04 PM
  5. The N97 Tips/Tricks/Apps thread
    By Maelly in forum Cellular: Mobile Phones, Call Contracts, Content, MMS and SMS
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 04:10 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •