Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136
Results 2,026 to 2,038 of 2038

Thread: Telkom LIT Android media box - Tips/Tricks/Apps thread

Default Telkom LIT Android media box - Tips/Tricks/Apps thread

For those of you wanting to watch Eurosport (paid sub), I've downloaded Kodi, then added the add on, log in details and sorted. no more fighting with a sideloaded app. trying to get the ESPN add on to work now so i can use ESPN+ for the rugby.

Edit: buffering issue on Kodi
    Last edited by Ryan Innes; 20-04-2018 at 04:26 PM.

Just got a Telkom email. The price has gone up to R1599?

The new way to watch TV
    Get access to unlimited, uninterrupted series and movies on Showmax and keep up to date with the live sporting action when you get yourself the Telkom LIT_TV box from only R1599 or free on any 10GB or higher UNLIMITEDhome (ADSL/Fibre) package from R799pm.

How can the price go up with the Rand having strengthened?

At about a grand it was worth risking it. And for me it works

At 1.6k, I'm looking at another solution
    Do NOT construe anything I type as advice

Quote Originally Posted by ridr View Post
    Just got a Telkom email. The price has gone up to R1599?

The new way to watch TV
    Get access to unlimited, uninterrupted series and movies on Showmax and keep up to date with the live sporting action when you get yourself the Telkom LIT_TV box from only R1599 or free on any 10GB or higher UNLIMITEDhome (ADSL/Fibre) package from R799pm.
    Im paying it over 12 months. I see my Telkom statement shows at about R91. So that comes in around R1092. But damn, if it has gone up to R1599 then they are just ripping off people now.
    The team were 9th in the Premier League in 2010 when they were sold to Venkys, they are now in the 3rd tier of English Football

Blackburn Rovers

Quote Originally Posted by milomak View Post
    How can the price go up with the Rand having strengthened?

At about a grand it was worth risking it. And for me it works

At 1.6k, I'm looking at another solution
    Agreed - Mi Box or even Amazon TV Fire Stick for Android are much more attractive, even a ROKU device is worth considering at that price.

Ah well, I will not be getting a second one as I intended. Maybe only if they give it for free ... , router has started acting up ... , so just maybe, then again, maybe not.

I had an issue on Showmax, it kept displaying Error the license was not Acquired
    Resolution was to go into app settings and clearing all settings, cache and data
    Q: Where will I go after I die?
    A: Onto a backup tape.
    source

DSTV now app updated today. I no longer see Live TV button. Any one else also?

Had a chat with DSTV support, told me it is a general technical issue with the app in regards to live tv. Should be fixed by tomorrow

On my android box as well as my Huawei P10, when I clock on LIVE TV it shows that I need to link my DSTV account. All items that can be linked is active and the rest just shows red crosses saying it can't be linked. There are SC numbers , but not sure what belongs where. Logged out the app and in again, but I just get the same error screen everytime. Anyone know anything about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Joosd View Post
    It has been resolved
    Still not fixed or updated here yet.

Hi guys, when external hdd is plugged in the i can play video files with ac3 sound without issue, however i cant play same file with plex when external hdd is plugged into laptop. Plays video without sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Micdew View Post
    Hi guys, when external hdd is plugged in the i can play video files with ac3 sound without issue, however i cant play same file with plex when external hdd is plugged into laptop. Plays video without sound.
    Install Kodi and the Plex for Kodi plugin, worked for me.
    I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered - George Best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136