Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
Results 316 to 322 of 322

Thread: Vodacom fibre

  1. #316
    Master
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    johannesburg
    Posts
    537
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I had the same last night, though my speeds were even worse. My speeds dropped again at 8pm tonight but I restarted the router then and then it was better again.

    How's yours tonight?
    I am still up ..40Mbps and streaming Netflix.. which area you in?

  2. #317
    Grandmaster Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Honeydew
    Posts
    4,424
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marhsava View Post
    I am still up ..40Mbps and streaming Netflix.. which area you in?
    I'm Honeydew. You?
    Hosting Web - Helping you pick a South African hosting package.

  3. #318
    Master
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    johannesburg
    Posts
    537
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am in Edenvale ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I'm Honeydew. You?

  4. #319
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I had the same last night, though my speeds were even worse. My speeds dropped again at 8pm tonight but I restarted the router then and then it was better again.

    How's yours tonight?
    Hey dude,

    I did not stay at home last night. I will check tonight and send feedback. I have been having this issue for many weeks now though.

  5. #320
    Grandmaster Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Honeydew
    Posts
    4,424
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here's an interesting one. Over the last while I've been doing a course through Udemy. Every evening at exactly 7pm the videos start buffering. But if I do speed tests then I still get normal fast speeds.

    I wonder if it's Udemy that stops working at 7pm or my connection to them. Will do some more tests over the next couple of days. Because some sites load fast now but there's a couple of sites that load very slowly. Just not sure if it's the sites or the connection.
    Hosting Web - Helping you pick a South African hosting package.

  6. #321
    Master
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    johannesburg
    Posts
    537
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Here's an interesting one. Over the last while I've been doing a course through Udemy. Every evening at exactly 7pm the videos start buffering. But if I do speed tests then I still get normal fast speeds.

    I wonder if it's Udemy that stops working at 7pm or my connection to them. Will do some more tests over the next couple of days. Because some sites load fast now but there's a couple of sites that load very slowly. Just not sure if it's the sites or the connection.
    Try udemy with a different internet connection?, like your mobile data,etc

  7. #322
    Grandmaster Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Honeydew
    Posts
    4,424
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marhsava View Post
    Try udemy with a different internet connection?, like your mobile data,etc
    That's a good idea. Will try it out on Monday.
    Hosting Web - Helping you pick a South African hosting package.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Similar Threads

  1. Vodacom Fibre?
    By LT73 in forum Fibre Networks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-08-2017, 05:02 PM
  2. Vodacom Fibre
    By Lashie130 in forum Fibre Networks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2016, 04:21 PM
  3. Vodacom Fibre
    By Glipsie in forum Fibre Networks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 19-05-2015, 02:10 PM
  4. Vodacom/MTN Fibre?
    By broken in forum Vodacom Mobile Data
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 08:44 PM
  5. When will Vodacom lay its own fibre?
    By Franna in forum Vodacom Mobile Data
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 01:46 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •