Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Spacey Apologizes After Allegation of Decades-Old Sexual Advance on a Minor

Quote Originally Posted by marine1 View Post
    Lol, I am shocked that everyone is shocked.
    Hollywood is run by sex, drugs and peados
    It is. Las Angeles is a den of iniquity.
    "The things I talk about are things that were always difficult for me to wrap my head around but became very important to me as a developer." - Jeremy Bytes

lol even mariah carey is being accused of sexual harassment by some bloke. it's becoming a circus of note now.
    The restraining order doesn't mean we can't hang out, it just means I can't get within 50 feet of you. You wanna play frisbee?

Super Grandmaster

Fcking pathetic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheri_N View Post
    Wanna shag Skootvreter? Oh God, before you answer that question... why Skootvreter?
    View the epicness here --->

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Celine View Post
    lol even mariah carey is being accused of sexual harassment by some bloke. it's becoming a circus of note now.
    Is it funny because it's Mariah Carey or because a guy is accusing a woman of sexual harassment?

The defenders of sexual harassment out and about again.
    Human beings in a mob, What’s a mob to a king? What’s a king to a god? What’s a god to a non-believer?
    Who don’t believe in anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Sl8er View Post
    Is it funny because it's Mariah Carey or because a guy is accusing a woman of sexual harassment?
    Carey is an attention seeking diva. Everyone knows that and no one gives a shyte.

Quote Originally Posted by Sl8er View Post
    it's funny because she doesn't even like to be touched by people. you can clearly see it by her body language all the time. so for someone to accuse her of sexual harassment is too much i can only laugh. i cannot see her even touching someone else with her attitude. some people are just like that. i don't like body contact myself. no hugging, touching, feeling, kissing, etc. thank you i know you like me i like you that's all right i'm fine in my own space lol.
    The restraining order doesn't mean we can't hang out, it just means I can't get within 50 feet of you. You wanna play frisbee?

Skip to 3:05
    Long live machine. The future supreme. Man overthrown.... SPIT OUT THE BONE!

MyBB Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Agent_Smith View Post

Skip to 3:05
    Feeling down? You need a Friday thread.

Way creepy.....

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Way creepy.....

That was a skit, and to be completely frank I'm rather surprised that this is considered a scandal when in each occasion he asked for consent. At this stage it looks like a witch hunt. I may not condone his behavior, but why are we judging what happens between consenting adults?

Quote Originally Posted by S7wede View Post
    That was a skit, and to be completely frank I'm rather surprised that this is considered a scandal when in each occasion he asked for consent. At this stage it looks like a witch hunt. I may not condone his behavior, but why are we judging what happens between consenting adults?
    Ah, that explains the delicious double entendre @ 4:20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randhir View Post
    Blah blah blah. Usual waffle.

richard dreyfuss on the chopping block now. beware if you are an entertainer and you may have signed an autograph or had a picture taken with a woman or got too close to her because of the crowds. it may cost you scandal. just saying. this is starting to get into a hollywood mayhem.

Quote Originally Posted by Celine View Post
    richard dreyfuss on the chopping block now. beware if you are an entertainer and you may have signed an autograph or had a picture taken with a woman or got too close to her because of the crowds. it may cost you scandal. just saying. this is starting to get into a hollywood mayhem.
    Don't think anyone would risk getting sued for defamation.
    Believe the stories. Louis CKs career already finished after admitting to his appalling act.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast