Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dlamini Zuma to transfer white minority wealth to black majority if elected

I love that her tweet days one single person canít do this...so why is she even trying?

Quote Originally Posted by SauRoNZA View Post
    I love that her tweet days one single person canít do this...so why is she even trying?
    She wants the masses to think they can help, all they need to do to contribute is vote ANC and steal from whites. That seems to be the whole ANC economic emancipation plan..

So what is she saying... Blacks are incapable to generate their own wealth?

Quote Originally Posted by evilstebunny View Post
    She wants the masses to think they can help, all they need to do to contribute is vote ANC and steal from whites. That seems to be the whole ANC economic emancipation plan..
    I can see them actually doing this.

She has to peddle this rhetoric to generate support from supporters (shack dwellers) looking for easy money, which they're never going to see.

Explains why people still support them despite all the overwhelming evidence pointing toward corruption. Corruption thats guaranteed to keep them in that shack.

*sigh

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    And here we have it, I know that not all white people have this racist view about black people, but how many of the NDZ crowd will use such utterances to give credence to their rhetoric?

It is because of people like you Pieter's Gieter that the ANC got this far and will continue to govern for some time to come.
    As the majority, you could of course do something to change this and elect the right people and prove everyone wrong but 1/4 century later and here we are...

Or are you saying that everything is just peachy?

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    As the majority, you could of course do something to change this and elect the right people and prove everyone wrong but 1/4 century later and here we are...

Knowing him he will probably say yes

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post

Do something to change what? If pieter's gieter thinks that corruption is a black man's thing, its fine, not my job to go out there and mobilise to prove a racist wrong, a racist will always find something to be racist about, you are more than welcome to do something about it, unless you agree with him?
    Last edited by thechamp; 11-11-2017 at 05:18 PM.
    I am of a nation that would not allow that fear of death, of torture, of imprisonment, of exile or persecution should result in the perpetuation of injustice.

She's mastered the populist rhetoric
    Yeah whatever mate

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    And here we have it, I know that not all white people have this racist view about black people, but how many of the NDZ crowd will use such utterances to give credence to their rhetoric?

It is because of people like you Pieter's Gieter that the ANC got this far and will continue to govern for some time to come.
    It's almost as if this stupid Zuma bitch wants to feed racists like that guys hatred. If she becomes president we will all be royally screwed.

Default Dlamini Zuma to transfer white minority wealth to black majority if elected

Quote Originally Posted by Cr419 View Post
    It's almost as if this stupid Zuma bitch wants to feed racists like that guys hatred. If she becomes president we will all be royally screwed.
    Of course she does. As long as she drives racial division and gets a response she can say "look whitey still hates you and wants you to suffer, never trust the DA, they will bring back apartheid, votela anc we saved you from them"

Quote Originally Posted by Cr419 View Post
    She will become the President of the ANC come next month. If there are slight indications that she will not be elected, the event will be cancelled. In any event, she will also become the President of the Republic of South Africa come 2019. This is how state capture work. They will appoint ONLY the person they trust. The public has no say in this process, state capture is not a democracy. If there is a slight possibility they will lose the elections, something will be used to declare a national emergency, elections cancelled and the country placed under military rule with Jacob Zuma at the helm for an indefinite period. This is the reality South Africa is faced with. There is just too many people who still refuse to believe and accept this. Still way too many people who are too afraid to speak out about it.

State capture will not work in an educated country. The majority needs to be and remain stupids in order for state capture to work successfully, hence the reason it is working so perfectly in South Africa.
    Last edited by Adrianax; 11-11-2017 at 06:04 PM.

Super Grandmaster NarrowBandFtw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ForceFate View Post
    She's mastered the populist rhetoric
    Not particularly hard to do when the population is as gullible as ours
    none so blind as those who refuse to see

http://lucidramble.com

Quote Originally Posted by pieter's.gieter View Post
    This is a scary proposition from such a high ranking anc official. I thought this communist drivel was EFF territory but this is truly scary.

Well, it has worked for them, zim has a long lasting dictatorship. did we not tell the world in 92 that these people are not fit to run a country and look what is happening now, exactly what happened in Zim? Wherever the black man governs, their corruption is soon to follow.
    I see that now but WHY? Why it turnes out like that? Every time. I thought South Africa will be the one exception but now ......
    "For the ones who understand, no explanation is needed. For the ones who do not, no explanation is possible."

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by ɹǝuuᴉM View Post
    I see that now but WHY? Why it turnes out like that? Every time. I thought South Africa will be the one exception but now ......
    Why would South Africa be an exception?
    The Kingdom of Zuma: 'Who needs toilet rolls when we have a constitution'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast