Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Upgrade to a "fun to drive" car

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    Still as beautiful as the day it was launched. But you stick to your vanilla BMWs and Audis... Leave the decent cars for us
    Hahaha well you think SEATs are gorgeous and I think they are Disgustingly ugly. Letís just leave it at that . I will stick with my BMWs though. Audiís are a bit plain and boring to me. But thatís also just my opinion.

Thanks for bringing joy to my day though. Lol I needed it.

For the understeer in the curve, honestly I drive like a manic most of the time (when the roads are not busy), and it never happened once to me.

The 2L does have slightly more power than mine but that much either.

Quote Originally Posted by epah View Post
    Hahaha well you think SEATs are gorgeous and I think they are Disgustingly ugly. Letís just leave it at that . I will stick with my BMWs though. Audiís are a bit plain and boring to me. But thatís also just my opinion.

Thanks for bringing joy to my day though. Lol I needed it.
    one thing for sure is they dirty as hell

Quote Originally Posted by SauRoNZA View Post
    I prefer Bain's Kloof for that.
    Agreed, much better in the mist. Did it in my Corsa once.
    You can do something for love, you can do something for money, but there is nothing quite so satisfying as doing something out of spite - Jeremy Clarkson, 1991

Quote Originally Posted by qscwbt View Post
    any modern performance car would need to be serviced regularly with the correct rated oils etc. And this is for all brands.
    Ringlands is not because of uneven exhaust manifold but the specific type of piston used.
    Actually, it is a failure caused by heat. The really crappy bends on the No3 exhaust runner to the turbo causes a restriction and blow back onto the exhaust value. This causes heat to increase a bit which causes the pistons to over expand(the bores will scored and there will be chatter marks from the piston ring)

Quote Originally Posted by Rouxenator View Post
    Agreed, much better in the mist. Did it in my Corsa once.
    I have a love hate relationship with this road.

Quote Originally Posted by CT_Biker View Post
    I have a love hate relationship with this road.
    Let me guess, if relates entirely to how hard the suspension is on the vehicle of choice?

What makes a good drive on Bainskloof is the other people of them. Some know what they are doing, then it's fun. Others crawl along wydsbeen. Not fun.
    You can do something for love, you can do something for money, but there is nothing quite so satisfying as doing something out of spite - Jeremy Clarkson, 1991

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Rouxenator View Post
    What makes a good drive on Bainskloof is the other people of them. Some know what they are doing, then it's fun. Others crawl along wydsbeen. Not fun.
    Got stuck behind a bakkie with a wide trailer coming from Ceres side. Impossible to overtake and frequent stops so oncoming traffic could squeeze past.
    #CTDM

That sucks! I find that when you share with bikes it's very cool, no matter if it is the Corsa or 407, bikers are easy to ride with. Cars that know what they are doing are cool provided they move faster than you do. Soon as you hit a wide load that is slow then your ticket is punched....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627