Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: CellC Worst broadband service ever (200GB pre-paid rip-off) Fix your crap!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am very happy with my 200g package -speedwise and usage rate. More than 6 months and I have still have 130g remaining. Mind you I watch movies at 240p. Might have to go a bender though before the year runs out.

Super Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These Giga packages are great products, but they're let down by Cell C's poor network. Next week I'm finally done with Cell C.

It's sad as this is the kind of internet solution I want. Data valid for a year and if I run out just buy more, valid for another year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LetsDance View Post
    I am very happy with my 200g package -speedwise and usage rate. More than 6 months and I have still have 130g remaining. Mind you I watch movies at 240p. Might have to go a bender though before the year runs out.
    Interesting what speeds you getting ? You downloading movies?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    These Giga packages are great products, but they're let down by Cell C's poor network. Next week I'm finally done with Cell C.

It's sad as this is the kind of internet solution I want. Data valid for a year and if I run out just buy more, valid for another year.
    Hi [email protected]

Your network query was referred to our Network Team. They could however not assist you further as you have not been taking our calls nor replying to our emails.

Please let us know if you would like for the matter to be re-escalated.

^MM

Super Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cell_C View Post
    Hi [email protected]

Your network query was referred to our Network Team. They could however not assist you further as you have not been taking our calls nor replying to our emails.

Please let us know if you would like for the matter to be re-escalated.

^MM
    I've responded to multiple calls in 2018, each asking me if the problem is sorted out. As I explain to each of them, the problem is intermittent. Some of them admit to network congestion, others simply ask me to give them all details again.

My package expires in a few days and I simply won't buy from Cell C again. Telkom works perfectly at my house, so it's a network issue which Cell C hasn't fixed in 2 years. I'm tech savvy and willing to complain. Just think how many of your customers suffer in silence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eish, you are lucky you've actually been called. I've been waiting MORE THAN A MONTH just for an email from them, as I asked for last year already. Their usual excuse is that they have been trying to phone unsuccessfully... blah blah blah... well, how dof can one be if trying to contact someone by dialling the number for the bloomin' router?!

Super Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by graybeard View Post
    Eish, you are lucky you've actually been called. I've been waiting MORE THAN A MONTH just for an email from them, as I asked for last year already. Their usual excuse is that they have been trying to phone unsuccessfully... blah blah blah... well, how dof can one be if trying to contact someone by dialling the number for the bloomin' router?!
    I gave them my cellphone number to avoid them calling my router. I've gotten 1 email which I responded to, not sure what else the rep is on about.
    Our choices are not always our own to make.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234