Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: High drama in Cape Town court as alleged underworld figures line up in the dock

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by crackersa View Post
    Grant was the chicken then
    watchit missey

that yapping blabberbouth could have you doing backstroke 500m off seal island with a bag of chum tied to your waist

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    watchit missey

that yapping blabberbouth could have you doing backstroke 500m off seal island with a bag of chum tied to your waist
    I’m a Texan now, I’ll just rodeo my way out

Moddack is like Radovan, they are both Psychopaths and have zero self preservation.
    To kill someone is like us having something to eat. They have no remorse.
    As for Liffman, there are many stories going around about him and young boys
    #FREEISRAEL

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    /acts natural
    /says nothing
    Have I unearthed the Mybb mafia?
    To many infractions and Grant with Splinter entow shows up, you get tied up and taught a lesson you'll never forget..

Just to spice things up, I must ask who is the bitch Grant or Splinter?
    Last edited by airborne; 06-01-2018 at 10:56 AM.

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by marine1 View Post
    Moddack is like Radovan, they are both Psychopaths and have zero self preservation.
    To kill someone is like us having something to eat. They have no remorse.
    As for Liffman, there are many stories going around about him and young boys
    Yip, old colleague from back in the day was his bodyguard at a statutory rape hearing in Atlantis. I was also almost on that detail, but I was not available that day.

I think Modack's end is near, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Slootvreter View Post
    Yip, old colleague from back in the day was his bodyguard at a statutory rape hearing in Atlantis. I was also almost on that detail, but I was not available that day.

They all eventually meet their makers.
    I am just shocked that Modack was able to unleash such hell and chaos.
    As for Lifman, well we all know what he has been up to over the years, massive distributor and into everything he should not have benn
    #FREEISRAEL

I once had a proposed hit on me by an EO member using one of the gangs in M.plain
    Long story but it had to do with someone I knew who's father worked for the chinese mafia.

This kinda *** has so many tentacles its better to stay out of these peoples way and go about your day
    what do we really know about everything ?

Quote Originally Posted by Slootvreter View Post

https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-afr...charges-459931

Super Grandmaster

never knew piet steyn was the prosecutor.
    charges must have been flimsy for steyn not to get a conviction out of any of them - he was one of the very best career prosecutors in the western cape - an accused's very worst nightmare

little side note:
    steyn was known in legal circles as "the hangman" he had an extraordinarily high conviction rate & was also able to argue for the most severe sentencing - if the death sentence was still an option, he would have had people hanging on a weekly basis.
    brilliant prosecutor !
    Last edited by Grant; 06-01-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Problem is these guys have infiltrated their way all the way up to Zuma, just look at Lifman at the ANC rallies
    #FREEISRAEL

Gangsters control the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerisgood View Post
    Godammit if I meet you I'll eat your eyes out for dinner.

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by saturnz View Post
    Gangsters control the world
    aweh - pagamisa ndota
    hoe lyk die nommer ?

Modack’s version of events may be detailed in extortion case
    2018-01-11 05:18

Cape Town – Controversial businessman Nafiz Modack and four co-accused are expected back in the Cape Town Magistrate's Court on Thursday where their legal representatives might get the chance to grill a State witness.

For roughly two weeks Charl Kinnear, a police officer investigating clashes in clubs around Cape Town, has been in the witness box answering questions from State prosecutor Adiel Jansen.

The legal representatives of the accused in the case may soon get a chance to re-examine Kinnear's testimony so far testified if Jansen has completed his main line of questioning.

Modack is accused alongside Colin Booysen – the brother of alleged Sexy Boys gang boss Jerome Booysen, Jacques Cronje, Ashley Fields, and Carl Lakay. They face extortion charges relating to nightclub security.

For a detailed breakdown on what has been happening in the underworld nightclub security takeover, see News24's showcase Underworld Unmasked

They were all arrested on December 15 and have been detained in custody since then.

Modack and his co-accused launched applications to be released on bail. These proceedings continue on Thursday.

It is not expected that any of them will be called as witnesses in the bail application as last week their legal representatives said they would hand up affidavits, deposed by their clients, if it was necessary.

Last week Kinnear testified about several claims made about Modack.

This included that Igor Russol, who previously worked for slain underworld kingpin Cyril Beeka, told police that Modack had recruited him while he was in Ukraine.

Murder plot claim

According to Kinnear, Russol had said that Modack wanted controversial businessman Mark Lifman, as well as Jerome Booysen, murdered.

Russol had apparently later left Modack's employ and went to work for Lifman.

Kinnear had testified that Modack had recorded conversations he had with several people.

He said there was also a recording of a meeting Modack had with two others in May 2017.

The two others were Major General Jeremy Vearey, the head of the Cape Town cluster of police who was instrumental in Modack's arrest, and Russell Christopher, a former State Security Agency official who trained with Vearey in the ANC's intelligence structures prior to 1994.

Top cops named

Kinnear said Modack had stated "he was dealing with high-ranking police officials and, should there ever be a problem, Tiyo and Mbotho can sort it out".

He was referring to Major General Mzwandile Tiyo, the Western Cape's head of crime intelligence, and Major General Patrick Mbotho, a provincial head of detectives.
    https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...-case-20180111

Super Grandmaster

A few months ago an old friend also sent me a recording between Modack and one of Andre's friends, could be James Dalton, asking why Andre is still in town when he has no more clubs and is not allowed there.

Anyway...I think Modack's in deeper trouble than he is with the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheri_N View Post
    Wanna shag Skootvreter? Oh God, before you answer that question... why Skootvreter?
    View the epicness here --->

Super Grandmaster

Extortion case: Modack to remain behind bars for at least 2 more weeks

Cape Town – Controversial businessman Nafiz Modack and his four co-accused face at least another two weeks in custody, as their attempt to be released on bail drags on.

The application, which started in December, was meant to proceed in the Cape Town Magistrate's Court on Thursday.

However, Charl Kinnear – a police officer investigating fights in clubs around Cape Town, who has been testifying in the matter and who was expected back in the witness box – was ill and did not attend court.

State prosecutor Adiel Jansen said a doctor had booked Kinnear off work for the week.

Jansen said a doctor's certificate showing this had been provided.

Detained for longer

The application was therefore postponed to January 16. Modack and his co-accused were to be held in Pollsmoor Prison until then.

A further potential date for the bail application to continue during the week thereafter was also to be set. This means a decision on whether or not Modack and his co-accused are to be released from custody is unlikely on January 16.

A new prosecutor, from the Director of Public Prosecutions' office, is set to take the matter over from Jansen.

Modack is accused alongside Colin Booysen – the brother of alleged Sexy Boys gang boss Jerome Booysen – Jacques Cronje, Ashley Fields, and Carl Lakay.

They face extortion charges relating to nightclub security.

The men were arrested on December 15.

During their bail application so far, Kinnear has been the only witness called by the State to testify. It is not yet clear if more witnesses are to be called by the State.

Detailed allegations

Kinnear testified about several claims, including that Modack wanted controversial businessman Mark Lifman and Jerome Booysen killed.

He also said that Modack had recorded several conversations between himself and others.

In one conversation, Kinnear had testified, Modack spoke to a man in Serbia who was also used as a source in author Jacques Pauw's critically acclaimed booked The President's Keepers.

Kinnear had said this hinted at Modack's influence and showed his proximity to government officials.

News24
    https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...weeks-20180111
    My views are not cast in stone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast