Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148
Results 2,206 to 2,209 of 2209

Thread: India tour of South Africa, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish McPanji View Post
    Just kidding I've been all over the world, but the only place in France I have been is Charles de Gaulle. Hopefully heading to a friend's wedding in Perpignan in August, so have to practice my broken DRC french in the next few months
    Just avoid dressing like a refugee and youíll be fine with that accent.

Nice part of the country (where I should go more often)!
    They call me Mr. Know-it-All

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanTech View Post
    India are better than us - perfect bowling - mixing it up - slower balls, nothing short, taking their catches - fair play to them - deserved winners.

Compare that to our ****show
    Their bowling was awesome,I watched only the SA innings and I must say most of our batsmen can be proud of how they batted,unfortunately the Indians field placing and bowling were top notch,very difficult for our boys to get it away.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanTech View Post
    Bowling and Fielding let us down
    And don't forget our infernal choker aka JP Duminy,he's the only batsmen in the entire team that wasted balls....EVEN Behardien who everybody loves to hate batted properly for a T20 today and can be proud of his batting today but Duminy...

Quote Originally Posted by surface View Post
    India had their full strength team and SA team is largely inexperienced. Considering that, it was quite a decent effort in my opinion. Good bowling effort in the end as 230 was definitely a possibility at one stage. Just needed a bit more support from likes of Miller, Klassen..
    Miller and Klaasen had too much to do,with our bowling failing and India bowling so well it was very difficult for our boys to score.

What is encouraging is that besides Duminy every other SA batsman batted positively and didn't waste balls needlessly.I'm actually proud of the way they batted considering just how well the Indians bowled and set field placing,with the right support on the other end they could have won us this game.
    Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight Iíll ever know
    Live and die on this day Ö
    Live and die on this day Ö

Quote Originally Posted by falcon786 View Post
    Their bowling was awesome,I watched only the SA innings and I must say most of our batsmen can be proud of how they batted,unfortunately the Indians field placing and bowling were top notch,very difficult for our boys to get it away.

And don't forget our infernal choker aka JP Duminy,he's the only batsmen in the entire team that wasted balls....EVEN Behardien who everybody loves to hate batted properly for a T20 today and can be proud of his batting today but Duminy...

Miller and Klaasen had too much to do,with our bowling failing and India bowling so well it was very difficult for our boys to score.

What is encouraging is that besides Duminy every other SA batsman batted positively and didn't waste balls needlessly.I'm actually proud of the way they batted considering just how well the Indians bowled and set field placing,with the right support on the other end they could have won us this game.
    JP must bugger off to provincial cricket - he doesn't have what it takes at international level any longer.
    -------------------------
    MyBB LFC Supporters Club
    D3 - GDruid#1919 - S7 - Monk.
    MyBB BattleTag & Clan Officer List

Super Grandmaster

You know there's a problem in SA cricket when fans say things like "decent effort" and "proud of their batting".

All I see is mediocrity in all departments. A good effort is when you lose by a few runs in a Pro20, not 28.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148