Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: France, Where #MeToo Becomes #PasMoi

Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by S7wede View Post
    1. Feminazis: Feminism has stopped being about equality and has embraced misandry. It's why the majority of women do not identify as feminists. They have gone too far down the rabbit hole and like the nazi's are extremely authoritarian when it comes to their doctrine of social justice.

2. Cucks: It used to mean cuckold, which you correctly explained, but it now represents a beta male character type that has embraced rabid feminist ideology in a desperate attempt to bring themselves within striking distance of anything with a vagina. Quite often these depraved individuals are the very monsters they try and white knight the protected womxn species from.
    Why don't you start your arguements by providing proof of the bold statements you have made?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scudsucker View Post
    Why don't you start your arguements by providing proof of the bold statements you have made?
    My evidence is anecdotal. I have never met a woman who identified as a feminist, but here is something from the Telegraph that should help. It's from 2016, but is the top google result for my search

Also here is a Youtube video that is quite an eye opener into how depraved some outspoken male feminists really were when they finally chose to act on their true natures.

Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most well rounded people agree with me as feminism is self imploding all around the western world. This lunatic fringe has the ear of academia and the entertainment industry.
    Citation needed for those two claims!

it now represents a beta male character type that has embraced rabid feminist ideology in a desperate attempt to bring themselves within striking distance of anything with a vagina
    o_O - low self esteem male detected, projecting his sense of "beta"ness

We must call them out on their increasingly Marxist rhetoric as it's just as fascist as the neo nazi label that they dish out to anybody who disagrees with them.
    o_O - "alt-right" true believer detected.

With which Marxist ideologies, specifically, when presented by feminists, do you object so much?

Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My evidence is anecdotal.
    Well. That answers THAT then.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My evidence is anecdotal. I have never met a woman who identified as a feminist, but here is something from the Telegraph that should help. It's from 2016, but is the top google result for my search
    How old are you? Pretty much all the women I know are feminists. Not the overly rabid ones MyBBers like to criticise, but feminists nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_the_Brit View Post
    Yes I'm an Australian citizen.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Citation needed for those two claims!

o_O - low self esteem male detected, projecting his sense of "beta"ness

o_O - "alt-right" true believer detected.

With which Marxist ideologies, specifically, when presented by feminists, do you object so much?
    I will reply to your only real question as your first request for a citation is beyond ridiculous. I mean the bloody golden globes were on TV the other night and tell me you didn't watch that and see all the hypocrisy in the room.

The main problem I have with feminism is the continuing lie regarding the wage gap. It has been debunked by every serious economist who delves into the subject for more than a few seconds. Read thisarticle by Vox and it explains nicely how choice and other extraneous factors such as certain hours being worth more are not taken into account when this myth is espoused.

Quote Originally Posted by Knyro View Post
    How old are you? Pretty much all the women I know are feminists. Not the overly rabid ones MyBBers like to criticise, but feminists nonetheless.
    I'm in my late 30's and all the women around me have given up on feminism. They all seemed to jump on it when they were in there early 20's, but as soon as they started having families of their own, they abandoned it. Most of them seem to have caught it from their academic cliques, but lose it when they have been in the real word for a bit.
    Last edited by S7wede; 10-01-2018 at 10:11 PM.

Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not watch the "bloody golden globes" - is the hypocrisy you mention more anecdotal evidence?

And was that answer a serious answer as to which Marxist rhetoric put forward by feminists you disagree? You want to hoist your petard on the wage gap?

@Kryno: I'm guessing early 20s and little life experience. And a need to get laid.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not watch the "bloody golden globes" - is the hypocrisy you mention more anecdotal evidence?

And was that answer a serious answer as to which Marxist rhetoric put forward by feminists you disagree? You want to hoist your petard on the wage gap?

@Kryno: I'm guessing early 20s and little life experience. And a need to get laid.
    You keep mentioning my need to get laid. Unless you are offering, maybe stop playing the man and start playing the ball.

Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Late 30s? Colour me suprised.

Same diagnosis though.

Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You keep mentioning my need to get laid. Unless you are offering, maybe stop playing the man and start playing the ball.
    Again, this is comical.

YOU are "playing the man" by insulting all feminists for your very jaded and misogynist view of what feminism is.

And you can't supply evidence beyond your anecdotes to back up your opinion.

My diagnosis stands.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually did provide some evidence, just because you don't want to acknowledge it, doesn't refute any of it.

Super Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the U.S....

only one in three (33 percent) would go so far as to identify herself as a feminist.

Furthermore, only 15 percent of survey respondents said that they “definitely would” label themselves that way.

In fact, 38 percent of the women surveyed said they did not consider themselves to be feminist. (The remaining women surveyed either were not certain or preferred not to say.)

Super Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My view is that most radical anything, or people who live under a victim mentality are really unhappy with themselves. They are disappointed with their own lives and then blame the world for their own missed opportunities and shortcomings. I am all for feminism in the sense that it gives women equal opportunities. In fact the best contraceptive in the world is to educate women. I have a problem with women who hate men or blame us around each corner and then are surprised why they are single in their 30s.

There is nothing more pathetic than self pity.
    Last edited by Nicodeamus; 10-01-2018 at 10:49 PM.

Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehe. And now the white knighting really starts.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodeamus View Post
    There is nothing more pathetic than self pity.
    Name:  self-pity-2.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  38.6 KB
    entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast